Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M]

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] - Page 2 Empty Re: Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:58 am

Scarlet looked up at Loki, snorting as he flew around. She flapped her large wings, her blue eyes flickering with determination. Scarlet sighed and launched herself into the air, landing into a tree. For a fae, Scarlet was skilled. And she terrified most of the wolves in the pack. Scarlet leaped tree branch to tree branch, not bothering to use her wings. She leaped down onto a rock, standing over a ravine. Scarlet began to sniff around, trying to detect any scent of a threat to the pack. Scarlet may be one of the most hard-headed and vicious in the pack, but she would protect her pack at the cost of her life.

Nexus had went to see Myrika to get his shoulder looked at. "Hello Myrika. Could you please take a look at my shoulder. I think I might have popped it out of place." Nexus said, giving it a lick. He turned his head back to Myrika, smiling charmingly. "I apologize if you are busy." Nexus added. Nexus may be a brute and a Fighter, but he was polite. Nexus chuckled as he watched Scarlet padded back into camp and reported to Shade about a scent of badger. "Scarlet must be the most hard working Fighter in the history of Skyline Wolves." Nexus said, watching his sister.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:17 pm

(Look guys, I hate to be impatient, but could someone please post?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:21 pm

[Might want to give the others a chance to post before you start bumping the thread xD Not all of them are very active. ]

Last edited by ℓonesomє on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:11 pm

(This wasn't just for you. For all.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 am

]I noticed... But I'm saying that Blackberry isn't as active as some, neither Tayssi or I can't reply right away. And Blaze, I have no idea. Maybe one of us should pm him as a reminder? . Sorry if this sounds snappy and/or rude, I swear it wasn't intended that way.]
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:01 am

Yeah sure, I'll PM Blaze. And it wasn't rude. Lol, you'd be surprised by how rude and nasty I am to people.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Ember ruffled her wings gently, yawning and stepping into a patch of sun and sitting down. Stretching her wings out as far as they would go, the fae’s red eyes turned to go an look at Myrika and Nexus as they spoke. For a short while, she just watched them, before she soon lost interest and she stood up and walked off, going to see if she could find Rage anywhere. Her black tail flicking back and forth behind her as she walked. Her brother was a pain to find when he didn’t want to be found by her. Even if he was big, he was an excellent hider. His coat blended with just about anything and unless she was really looking, she’d often look right past him. Sighing, she spread her wings and with two powerful beats, she was through the tree canopy and in the air. She searched the territory, mainly to find her brother, but also keeping an eye out for intruders. However, she didn’t really find anything, so, she flew back down to the rest of the pack, landing gently on the ground with a sigh. Shaking her head, she wondered what she could do for the day.

(not posting Rage this post Razz This was just so you guys can post something as you’re waiting haha. Rage will be next time round Razz I couldn’t really think of anything for Ember, either, if you couldn’t tell haha )
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Scarlet sighed and took off into the air, sniffing around for Rage. She let her blue eyes wander, her nose the only guide to Rage. Scarlet soared faster, as if she was a home-free eagle, not really caring about the rain that began to fall. "Rage, get your ass out here before I find you!" Scarlet yowled, racing through the sky towards his scent. She snickered and shoved her head into the tree, spotting the smaller male wolf. "Found you. Now get back to camp." Scarlet growled, her blue eyes meeting his. In a way, Scarlet felt small pity for Rage. All he wanted was to become a Fighter. "Hey Rage. How would you like it if I decided to mentor you?" Scarlet asked. She was a tough and honest Fighter, but she was willing to mentor a young wolf that had as much respect as Rage did.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:46 pm

[I can never remember which colors I use so sorry if they change.]

Myrika looked back at the brute. She nodded, and padded over to him. The fae examined his shoulder, clicking her teeth together in thought. "This will hurt." She told him, and tried to swipe his paws out from under him so she could work and not have to stand on her hind legs. Myrika poked around on his shoulder with her nose, muttering softly to herself as she tried to remember the best way to put a joint back in place. Myrika looked over at Scarlet as Nexus spoke. her eyes hardening into a glare. "I doubt it. I have heard of many better than her." She growled through clenched teeth, and slammed his shoulder back into place with her paws. Biting her tongue to hold back the flow of rude remarks, Myrika padded back to the Medicine Den, and waited for Loki to return.

Loki had watched with slight amusement as Myrika showed obvious distaste of Scarlet. He knew exactly why. Shaking his head, Loki swooped down from the tree he had perched in, landing lightly on his paws and dropping the Echinacia at the entrance to the den. The fae dipped her head in thanks, and  put the herb in a small pile in the back. Loki nudged her, telling her to perk up before he padded bac kto the center of the camp. Yawning, the brute stretched out his large white wings, shaking them out before tucking them back at his sides. He sighed softly, looking back at Myrika. the fae had nothing against Scarlet. She was only jealous. Scarlet was a big fae who fought and was good at it. Myrikia was small and delicate, and chances are she would be beaten by a wolf younger than her in a fight. Grumbling, Loki looked around, hoping for something to do.
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:57 pm

Loki nodded in agreement. "So have I. But nobody can doubt that Scarlet is a fiercely loyal member of Skyline." Nexus replied, watching Scarlet take off one more time. "What do you have against her anyway?" Nexus asked, tilting his head. Scarlet never did anything wrong. She was just... So hard-headed, it wasn't even funny. His gaze turned to Loki. "Afternoon Loki." Nexus greeted, dipping his head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:43 pm

Falcon soared through the sky, watching the pack. He landed beside Loki and dipped his head in greeting and said "Hello Loki, hello Nexus."

((Imma bring the other on in later and also sss))

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:55 am

Myrika shook her head. "It's... nothing really. Just a petty thing some young wolves do." She sighed, and drug her paw around in circles in a sheepish manner. "I don't like it, I just can't help but feel it whenever I look at her." It was true, after all. Scarlet was graceful, and Myrika had the grace of a newborn giraffe. She muttered something to herself, and looked back at Nexus. "But just drop it for now, okay?" Myrika neatened the piles of herbs in the den, nudging them gently and looking around to see if she was satisfied with her work. She usually wasn't, and started all over again.  

Loki watched Nexus carefully as he approached, and dipped his head in greeting. His eyes drifted up to the sky above him, and he found himself searching it out of habit. When Falcon landed beside them, he acknowledged the wolf with a glance, and returned his gaze to the sky.  When his neck finally grew tired of the position, he lowered his head, and blinked quickly for several moments before standing. He looked down at the other two and offered a small smile. "I should go..."
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Nexus shrugged. "Alright." Nexus replied, laying down for a moment. Wait. Was Myrika jealous of Scarlet? Yes, Scarlet was strong and beautiful. And damn did she have control. But Myrika was an amazing Healer, and very pretty.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2