Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Empty Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M]

Post by Blackberry Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:37 am

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Create.php?text=SKYLINE%20WOLVES&name=CCAstro%20City%20Int
you're exhausted. you've been flying for... well, you don't know. your wings are tired, your muscles are aching, and this rain isn't letting up! you land on a ledge and lay there, panting. in front of you is a large cave. all of a sudden the scent of a wolf enters your nose and you lift your head, surprised and frightened. you didn't know there's be any wolves here! a dark grey she-wolf approaches you, her cold ice-blue eyes glaring deep into yours. you try to scare her of by baring your teeth and flaring your wings, but you're not fooling anybody. your soaked to the bone and your wings weigh a ton. instead of attacking you, the female wolf merely bows her head and says in a low voice, "welcome to the Skyline Wolves. we are the home for the lost and  broken. would you like to join us?" you aren't broken, but you are lost. so, very slowly you stand and nod. the female wolf smirks, and for some reason you shiver. "follow me," she growls and leads you inside the cave.

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Create.php?text=RANKS&name=CCAstro%20City%20Int
Alphas - There is only one alpha (either male or female) and they have control over everybody and everything. they are the most feared in the pack. [CLOSED]
Betas - There are two betas. They don't have total control over everybody, and aren't exactly feared. However, when an alpha fails to be present they take control. [CLOSED]
Scouts - There is no exact number of scouts, but the minimum is six. They scout the territory and keep intruders out. [OPEN]
Hunters - There is no exact number of hunters, but the minimum is eight. These wolves hunt in the territory and sometimes scout the territory as well. [OPEN]
Fighters - There is no exact number of fighters, but the minimum is ten. These wolves are very important. They must be strong and built for fighting. They keep out intruders. [OPEN]
Healers- There is no exact number of healers, but the minimum is two. These wolves heal injured wolves and interpret prophecies. [OPEN]
Omegas- There is no exact number of omegas, but the minimum is _. These wolves are no use whatsoever. They are either prisoners, wolves who haven't decided on what rank they want or just wolves that nobody likes. They always eat last (if at all) and it is up to them if they want to change themselves. [OPEN]
Elders - There is no exact number of elders, but the minimum is _. These wolves are just old wolves or just wolves that retired early. [OPEN]
Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Create.php?text=RULES&name=CCAstro%20City%20Int

• Drama is okay, but too much will result in a warning.
  • Respect other members.
  • No powerplaying.
  • No Godmodding.
  • No mary-sues.
  • Red, purple, pink, or any other unrealistic eyes are allowed.
  • Realistic pelts only!
  • No powers, please.
  • Wings only. (no wingless, or having the ability to fly)
  • You're allowed to have a mate that isn't the same rank as you.
  • Have fun!

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Create.php?text=territory&name=CCAstro%20City%20Int
Our territory is large and vast. It consists of crevices, ledges, and caves. If you're hunting, you have to go farther down to find food. If you have a good eye and nose, you can find a lake or a pond.
Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Create.php?text=prey&name=CCAstro%20City%20Int
Living in the mountains, it's bad to be picky. We eat what we can catch and find. (I guess you can call us scavengers). But the better food it way down the mountain. Sometimes we're lucky enough to find a mountain goat, or perhaps a eagle or a falcon nest (the bird is better.)
Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Create.php?text=fill-out%20sheet&name=CCAstro%20City%20Int
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
History(optional):
Other:

(here's mine)

Name: Shade
Personality: Stern, cold, can be warm (at times), stubborn
Mate/Crush: none.
Appearance: a pitch black wolf with cold ice-blue eyes
History(optional): a secret.
Other: has a few scars. huge wings.
Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Create.php?text=join%20today%21%20%3AD&name=CCAstro%20City%20Int

Last edited by Blackberry on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Empty Re: Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M]

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:58 am

Name: Demon

Personality: Quiet, Brave, Ferocious, Loyal, and protective.

Appearance: Pitch black fur with red eyes.

History(optional): N/A

Other: Scars everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Name: Loki
Personality: He might seem suspicious, even untrustworthy, but if it's one thing he's not, it's a traitor. He would rather be tortured than turn his back on his family, friends, or pack. There is a quiet, observant edge to the male, he seems like a broody character. Though somewhat prickly or on the other side of the coin, talkative, if the right buttons are pushed, he is a mostly closed off individual who doesn't like to reveal a lot of information about himself -- a loner. While he doesn't have anything against working in groups, after all, what is a canine that holds disdain their pack instinct; it's a little hard for him to "fit in", per say.
Loki is almost bordering on awkward or shy, but he has a balance of calm and collected that helps him appear more dignified. Initially, he is friendly with strangers (problems with expression aside), however reserved he may be he has a healthy amount of confidence. There is also a hidden dark side to the male though his intentions are usually knightly. He is no stranger to hurting or even killing another. He can be brutal with his snappy remarks in an argument, or his lack of mercy in a brawl.
Appearance: Click Here (Ignore the extra tail.) And his eye color is a dark brown,.
History(optional): WIP

Other: He has a scar on his shoulder but that's about it

Last edited by ℓonesomє on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:17 am; edited 3 times in total
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:25 pm

you're both accepted ^^ but what rank do you guys want?
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:29 pm

I put that I would like the Beta male rank Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:24 pm

okay Very Happy accepted as beta male ^^
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:49 am

Name: Ember

Personality: The type to be misunderstood, Ember is often thought to be the type to look down on others. But that’s not her. She may have the look of someone who does that, however Ember is really a kindhearted soul. Most of the time gentle, but on occasion, she can be a very aggressive female. She can be a handful to manage for anyone trying to control her. She can be rebellious and go against the rules. But all in all, Ember is a caring wolf. Maybe not the type to try and help everybody, but she’s always willing to help if asked. She’s very protective of her brother Rage and can become very temperamental when it comes to him/
Appearance:
Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] __black_winged_wolf___by_whitespiritwolf-d376k4c

Name: Rage

Rank: young wolf – wants to become a fighter when he’s older and is allowed to
Personality: Rage isn’t a typical young wolf. He’s not one to bounce around and play with the others. He’s very mature for such a young wolf and his dream is to become a fighter. He’s striving towards his dreams as hard and as fast as he can, trying to train himself. He can have a bit of a temper and isn’t afraid to leap into a fight. Even if he looks thin and underweight, Rage is rather strong.
Appearance:Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Wolf-DZSD1

Other: Very large and vey solidly built for his age.

Last edited by Tayssi on Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:25 am

accepted Very Happy
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:56 am

Oops. I forgot to add his rank. One of the fighters?

Oh, and could I add a healer?
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:17 am

yes, you can be a fighter :3 and sure ^^

btw, since we have enough people we can start the roleplay soon.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:52 am

Name: Myrika
Personality:Though young,  Myrika is, above all, a thinker. She is intelligent -- both clever and educated -- as well as versatile, able to adapt quickly to new situations. While friendly and eager to please, she is also anxious and can be rather awkward where social situations are concerned: she fears isolation, mockery, and ostracism above all. She can be impulsive, acting and reacting quickly without giving herself time to think through the consequences.
Appearance:Click Here
Other: She's rather hearing impaired in her right ear
ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:36 am

accepted
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:56 pm

I changed Rage's picture Smile
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:59 pm

@Tayssi: alright :3

anyway, if people are ready then we can start the roleplay ^^
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Before we start, can I make a hunter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:18 pm

Sure
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Name: Falcon

Personality: Loud, Brave, Confident
Appearance: Picture below
History(optional): N/A
Other: N/A

https://i.servimg.com/u/f78/17/47/76/16/image16.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 pm

accepted ^_^
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] Zaina

Name: Scarlet

Personality: Scarlet is a fierce and strong Fighter. She has a feisty and hard-headed nature. Scarlet is one of the most feared of all Fighters since she had been trained well and hard. Scarlet has no fear whatsoever, especially in battle.
Appearance: A light brown and white wolf. Scarlet is tinted with black, and her eyes are like Sapphires shining brightly. She is a beautiful female, especially with her nice length in fur. Scarlet has two red and white feathers pierced behind her right ear. Scarlet is 5'3" feet tall.
History(optional): Scarlet was born in a large pack of vicious wolves. Her parents abused her until she was six months when she ran away, about a couple months after she met Shade. As young as Scarlet was, she was very skilled for her age and grew up to be one of the most terrifying and skilled in the pack.
Other: Scarlet's wings are not so much feathery, but furry.
Mate/Crush: Good luck!

Skyline Wolves [OPEN! T-M] 1aa9vz9x

Name: Nexus

Personality: Nexus is strong and brave. He is wise and follows in his father's pawprints. In battle, Nexus is fierce and battle hungry. Nothing stops him from fighting.
Appearance: A gray-white male with purple eyes. They glint in the moonlight like amethysts. (Ignore the bell around his neck.) He has a muscular build, and stands at 5'5. He is the tallest of all the wolves in the pack.
History(optional): He prefers not to say at the moment.
Other: Has a scar over his left eye.
Mate/Crush: Has a tiny crush on Shade, but prefers not to say.

(Hope its okay.)

Last edited by johncenarules123 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:20 am

both of them are accepted. ^_^

btw sorry for my absence everyone, my internet decided to stop working. v-v if you guys are ready, we can start roleplaying.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:06 am

I'm ready :3
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Ready! I can't wait to use them. ^_^
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 pm

You guys are welcome to start ^_^
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:01 pm

(I hope its in this topic. xD)

Scarlet stalked through the rocky mountains, her pelt blending in with the rocks as she stalked a mountain goat. She folded back her large wings, stalking forward silently. With one launch, Scarlet was soaring through the air. Scarlet landed on the goat, her teeth sinking into its neck. She growled and dragged the rather small prey back to camp, dropping it on the FKP. Scarlet was a Fighter, but every Fighter did some hunting once in a while. Scarlet turned around to look at her brother Nexus, whom was guarding the camp. She rolled his eyes and padded through the camp and towards Shade. "The prey has been plentiful today. Although, I smelt a scent of lone wolf along the mountain side. About 12 hours old, I'd guess." Scarlet reported, flickering her tail.

Nexus snarled as a wolf prodded along the territory. He flapped his wings and leaped on the brute, his teeth sinking into his flank. The brute snarled and turned on Nexus, grabbing his shoulder and sinking his teeth deeply into Nexus's muscle. Scarlet ran forward, barreling into the brown brute and sinking her teeth into his neck, shaking him like a rag doll before throwing him into a tree. "What are you doing on our territory!?" Scarlet demanded, her claws piercing into the male's chest. Nexus helped pin the brute down, snarling all the while. The brute glared up at them. "I came for food. Now get off!" The brute demanded. Scarlet snapped at his heels, making him dash faster towards the end of the territory.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ℓonesomє Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:54 am

Loki lifted his nose to the air, examining the scents swirling around in the wind. His massive white wings were spread, ready for flight. Closing his dark brown eyes, Loki pushed off the rock he stood upon, launching into the air and flapping once to gain a it of altitude. His eyes snapped open, searching the ground for anything that wasn't meant to be there. He caught sight of Scarlet and Nexus, throttling a trespasser. Dipping one of his wings slightly, he swung around, heading back towards the rest of the pack. Loki tucked his wings to his side, going into a dive. As the ground rushed up towards him, the brute slowly spread is wings, landing with out a sound. 

Myrika rolled her eyes, watching Loki with an amused expression. "Show off." She muttered. Loki laughed, shaking his head as he approached the small she wolf. "That isn't showing off. I can show off if I like, but I choose not to. Nobody likes a show off." He grinned, batting her playfully with his paw and causing her to stumble to the side. Giggling to herself, Myrika regained her balance and hurried off to the medicine den. For the fifth time that day, the fae took stock of the supplies. Frustratingly, she was out of one thing. Echinacia. "Loki," Myrika stuck her head out of the den, looking up at him. "Can you get me some Echinacia?" He nodded, and took off again. Myrika sighed. Echinacia was something they couldn't be out of. It helped to ease infection, and she couldn't be a proper medicine wolf if she couldn't have a supply of some of the most important herbs on paw at all times. Whining with nervousness, Myrika anxiously awaited Loki's return.

ℓonesomє
ℓonesomє
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next