Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 2 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:18 pm

My walls tighten around his tool as it swells inside me. Another moan escapes me as I wait for him to finish. I can see the men watching not too far off. They're all smiling as they think I have given in. "I may have back down this once, but you just wait." I think as I glare at them.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) - Page 2 Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Flame hit her back wall and swelled to near maximum size, he knew he was going to spill soon. "Oh trust me, this wont be the first time." he growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 pm

I can feel him about to break inside me as his tool swells bigger and my walls tighten even more around it. At those words I panic slightly inside, knowing if they keep my tied I won't have a chance. I lower my head again as another moan escapes. I do not want him thinking this is pleasurable. I do not wish to have a foal or be near a stallion, which is why I have always fought them off.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:13 pm

Flame slammed into her one last time before exploding into her. Then he started pounding into her again, pushing his seed deep within her. He smirked as he heard her moan, pulling out. He laid on her back, his tool dangling, resting against her rump.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:20 pm

I can feel his seed pulsing through me as he releases and pushes it further into me. As soon as he pulls out. I spread my legs further apart and try to push his seed out. I push a good amount out as I feel him resting on me, but I know the damage is done and this won't be the first time he or another stud breeds me here.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Flame growled and bit her shoulder where he had bitten it before, causing blood to come out again. He whinnied as he was pulled away and put in his stall and fed.

Warren watched closely and as soon as he saw Flame bite her the second time he ordered two guys to take him away. He walked in front of the mare, patted her forehead and put some food and water in her reach. He loosened the ropes just enough to where it didn't cut her. "Well, me and Flame will see you in the morning." he smirked and walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:44 pm

I whinny in pain as he bites down on my shoulder again and watch as he's taken away. I lunge at the man, but the ropes catch me. "No one touches me!" I scream even though he cannot understand me. I see the food and water and feel the ropes loosen. I hear the words, but ignore them. A sigh of relief comes out as they leave me in peace. I snub my nose at the food I've never had, but gratefully drink half the bucket of water in one sitting. I rest for a few hours then slowly I start to get my legs out of the ropes holding them and try to get my head loose, but the ropes aren't loose enough. "At least I have my feet now." I think to myself. 

The sun starts peeking through the trees as I awaken. The yard is quiet and calm. No one in sight until I hear a high pitch whinny come from inside the barn and pin my ears knowing who it is.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Flame whinnied kicking his stall door. Warren groaned and let him out, knowing he would only go to the mare, then he went back to bed. Flame charged out, leaping over the fences, coming up behind the mare. He quickly mounted her his tool immediately poking for her entrance "Miss me?" he missed, locking his hooves into her side, holding onto her mane tightly with his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:01 pm

I hear him coming up behind me and feel him mount. My legs free, I buck hard a few times, throwing the stud loose of his grip and off completely. I snort and paw out with my front leg. My powerful hind legs ready to kick him if he gets too close. "I told you to leave me alone, didn't I?!" I scream.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 pm

Flame snorted and screamed causing Warren to come out once again. Warren rolled his eyes and once again tightened the ropes and put two on each of her back legs "Go get her tiger" he said patting Flames neck. "HA!" Flame yelled, mounting her again. But this time he tapped at her entrance with his tool.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:17 pm

I kick out at the man as he approaches, only making it easier for him to rope my legs. I feel the stud mount me again and tease me with his tool at my entrance. "If you're waiting for me to enjoy this, you'll be waiting forever." I snap and tighten my tail against me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:20 am

Flame snorted, feeling her tighten her tail. He jumped down and turned around, making his rump face hers. Then he hopped on his front feet and kicked her rump, figuring it would loosening her up. So he turned back around, mounted her, and growled "OH don't worry, I'm the one enjoying this."

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:24 am

I squeal as he kicks me and lift my leg as far it will come off the ground, wanting so bad to kick him back. My tail loosens slightly from the kick then I feel his weight again and tighten back up. "You and your human are the same. You don't care what happens as long as you get what you want." I snort.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:43 am

Flame slammed his tool into her thrusting as hard as he could into her, meaning her pain. Then he grinned "Well, now I you bring that up-" he started and bit down on the opposite shoulder he had bitten before "Your right" he finished. He slammed into her, his full length already in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:03 am

My legs getting weak from his weight and the ropes pulling on them, I widen my stance trying hard not to buckle. My tail moves out of the way as he pushes into me. I know it will only give him more access, but I cannot hold his weight much longer. I squeal and swing my head around toward him as he plunges in and bites me, but the ropes catch me before I can even get close. I fight the ropes trying to get free and exhaust myself. My head lowers in defeat. I can no longer fight being tied like this. I stand and wait for him to finish.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:06 am

Flame grinned as he felt her give up, "Good girl" he whispered. Soon he spilled into her, but remained pounding into her. After about 10 more minutes of him pounding his seed into her, he kept his tool in her, pretty much clogging her entrance, and laid on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:16 pm

I snort, but stand still. I can feel him release his seed as it runs through me. After what seems like forever, I can't take much more of his weight. My knees start to buckle as I go down. The ropes catch me, but I don't try to stand or fight them. They cut into me and start to cut off my air as I lay there.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Warren walked out as the sun was coming up and saw the ropes cutting the mare. "Hey! Flame, get off 'er!" he yelled. Flame hopped off, knowing she couldn't push his seed out now. Warren ran over and took his knife to the ropes and let her collapse.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Feeling the relief from the ropes and stud come off me, I take a deep breath and sigh collapsing on the ground. Too weak to stand, I lay there fully extended on my side waiting for what they will do to me next.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:01 pm

((Just tell me when you want to good person to come in Very Happy))

Flame snorted and started to trot back up until a couple hands shoved him into his stall. Warren huffed and slapped her rump, "Get on up!" he yelled, giving it a kick as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:11 pm

I squeal and try to stand, but the ropes tangle and wrap tight around my legs the more I fight. I try to bite the man, missing by a few inches and lay my head back down.

((Ok. Let's see where this leads and then I'll tell ya. Smile))
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Warren cut the ropes more and threw them to where they wouldn't tangle up on her legs. Then he took a whip from his boot and slapped her rump with it "Get up!"

(K)

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:30 pm

I squeal as the whips comes down on me. Struggling, I finally stand with one last try. My legs shake slightly as I stand, my breathing labored. Ears pinned, I glare at the man. I don't have the strength to fight anymore so I just stand there waiting for anything.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 pm

Warren nodded and shooed all his men away. With one last smack to her rump with his whip he walked off, figuring, if she could stand she alright. Flame kicked on his stall wildly, letting out shrill whinnies.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:19 pm

I flinches as the whip came down on me, but stood there and watch as the humans walk away. I can hear the whinnies of him as he goes nuts in his stall. When there is no one in sight, I collapse on the ground again. My legs no longer able to hold me. Slowly, I drift off to sleep.

((You can add the good guy/girl whenever. Smile))
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next