Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) Empty How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by southerncowgirl Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:23 pm

Windchaser~

Here I stand in this crowded pen. Number 324. "How did this happen? I'm smarter and quicker than them. This wasn't suppose to happen." I think to myself. Head arched, muscles tense, ears pinned, I paw out at the other horses giving them a warning to back off. None us can move very easy. I kick out and clear a space around me. I replay the moments of my freedom being taken away. 

Grazing peacefully in a beautiful meadow, no horses in sight, I was actually enjoying myself until I heard it. The thing that would ultimately end my freedom. It wasn't so loud at first, but then other horses started running toward me out of nowhere. I fought to keep them away, but it was no use. The noise got closer and the others got more frightened. I ran against them, wanting desperately to be on my own. Then I saw it above us. Others had tried to catch me in the past by many different tactics, but never with such a massive machine. The chopper got closer and almost clipped me. I wanted to fight and reared at it, but the others pushed me away from it toward the direction of the trap they had set up. I made my way to the front as we ran. A horse ran out in front of us and into the mouth of the trap. We followed. The humans closed us in, making the area smaller and smaller until we could barely move. Many of us started fighting, me included. I hate being anywhere near another being. The stallions fought to keep their herds together, but the longer they had us, the more they tore families apart. Stallions, mares, and foals were separated and we were shipped to a holding facility where they branded us with a number and decided which were to be auctioned and which to be returned. They all liked my colors and how massive I was. They thought I'd make a good horse for someone or at least a good broodmare. Oh how wrong they were. Done with sorting and branding, we were once again loaded onto trailers and headed to the auction. I put a fight the entire process, even bit and kicked a few men. They had a surprise waiting in the trailer from me trying to kick my way out. When we arrived, we were unloaded and each got a slap on the butt with a number. I kicked out at the man for touching me, but missed just barely. I was no longer Windchaser to them, but instead I was number 324. 

I look around agitated trying to find a way out. There are so many humans watching, touching, and poking us. Ears pinned, I lunge at them and watch as they all back off in fear. I can hear the auctioneer as other horses are being moved from one pen to another, go into a room and come out with a red sticker over their number. The red sticker is to mean they are sold, whatever that means. I again lunge at the humans walking by and standing in front of my pen then turn and attack the horse nearest to me. One of the humans that works there sees and moves me with a cattle prod to another pen by myself. I kick at him as he touches me with the prod and he quickly shuts the gate. "This one's a handful!" I hear him say. "She's gonna be a hard one to crack." 

"Crack? I think not. I will not bow to anyone especially a mere human." I think and lunge at him. He backs off. A laugh comes from the background. I can't make out where it's coming from and paw out, still agitated. 

Wind's bio - https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12215-windchaser-and-shilohwild-and-free
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Warren:
Devil's Flame:

Warren walked into the auction house, his spurs clicking as he walked. He walked through the aisles of mares, looking at each one closely. He rubbed his chin, his tiny hairs poking out and scratching his hand. Then he heard the commotion nearby and jogged around the corner and saw a couple people near what sounded like a raging horse. He laughed, knowing it was just the mare he was looking for. He walked over and walked close up to the stall, ignoring the warnings of other people. Then he turned around and laughed "My boy can crack her, easy!" He looked from the horse back to the man, then nodded "Expect to be handing this horse over to me." Then he turned with a dip of his hat and walked over to the auction area and waited for the auctions to begin.

Flame tossed his mighty head around impatiently as he trotted in his roomy paddock. He had just finished with a different mare, so a light layer of sweat covered his coat. When his master left after he had bred most of the mares he knew master would bring home a new one for him. He rolled his eyes as the mare he had just finished with was led away, a slight limp in her step. He huffed and thought Hopefully masters brings me a tougher mare this time...I'm tired of softies...

Back to top Go down

How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~) Empty Re: How did this happen to me? (R/M ~Blaze~)

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:09 am

Seeing the man walk up, I lash out out ears pinned, teeth bared, muscles always tense. I paw the ground angerly and snort in aggravation before turning my butt to the man and letting out a kick. No human, that got close enough, had ever stood their ground with me and I do not like it. Shaking my head, I kick out once more, catching the panel and making it rattle, as the man speaks. "I will not be cracked!" I want to scream it at him. "No one will ever get me to back down." The men standing near by all watch me and this human. They wait to see what happens. One guy tips his hat to the man as he walks away. I turn around seeing the man gone and start looking for a way out. The pen is too small and the panels too tall to jump out. I throw my body against one of the panels making it move a couple feet forward and the hinges start to come loose. But before I can progress any further, the gate opens and I am poked with the prod again by a man trying to get me to move to the auction ring. I lunge at him, biting his hat and making him fall to the ground. Head held high, I race from the ring not knowing there is no way out. There are a lot of people staring at me as I try to run back out. But it's too late. They have already closed the gate and I hear the auctioneer start. 

"Here is a nice, solid built Mustang mare. Came right off the plains of Nevada. We'll start the bidding at $1000." This goes on for what seems like forever. So many people raise their hands wanting to have me as their own. I try desperately to find a way out and even try jumping the panels. Everyone gasps and start bidding even more seeing my spirit. The bid goes up and up. "Do I hear $15,000? $16,000?....$30,000?..." Finally I hear the dreadful word. "SOLD!" I look around the ring and see the man grinning. The same man that wouldn't back down at my pen. They open a gate and I fly through it, not knowing where I'm going. I just want to get away, but then I'm trapped again as they slap a red sticker over my number and close the gate behind me to a new pen. This one is closer to the trailers and is next to the other sold horses. I spin around and bite the man on the arm as he turns from the gate. He yelps in pain and swings at me, missing by a few inches. I raise a foot warning him to back off. Watching him walk away, I start plotting my escape.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:13 am

Sorry to interrupt, but southerncowgirl, could you please read my PM?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:04 am

Warren never backed down during the auction, always bidding the highest. As the word sold came up right after he bid $40,000. He grinned and turned to walk to the sold pin. Immediately he saw his new mare biting a man. He ran over and slipped his special barbed whip out of his boot. Also he took a hundred dollar bill out of his pocket and handed it to the man. He shoved the man away from the pin and stepped in, his whip ready. He raised his arm and brought it down on her shoulder, lightly cutting it. "Now, lets get you to the trailer. Then to Flame, he's been waiting for you." he growled, smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:30 am

I watch as the two humans converse then the man steps into my pen. Ears pinned, I paw out warning him to get out. As I paw, his whip comes down hard on my shoulder. I squeal and lunge at him. My teeth sink into his shoulder as I make contact. I pull away seeing the whip again and turn my butt to him, raising my leg in warning. There is no way I am going to back down, not to him or anyone.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:39 am

Warren yelled in pain as she bit his shoulder, blood soaking his shirt. He switched hands with his whip and crashed it down with all his strength on the leg which was raised, just not enough to break the leg. Before she could retaliate he jumped from the pin and stepped away and glared at her. But then a medic ran over and demanded he wrap his shoulder. He gave in after arguing for a few minutes and sat down on a bench nearby. After the medic was done Warren got up and put his shirt back on. Then he slipped a few hundred dollar bills from his pocket. Then he paid about seven men a hundred each to load her into his trailer. He walked into the pen with the other people. The others roped her with one rope each, some around her neck, and a couple on her legs. Then they yanked her toward his trailer, which was open. Warren brought his whip down on her rump to get her moving.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:03 pm

I squeal in pain and kick out as he whips my leg. I spin around and lunge, but he's already out of the pen. I pace, slightly limping on my left back leg that was whipped, and watch as the other humans attend to his wound. I laugh inside enjoying the scene. "Stupid human should know better than to dominate me." I see him coming again, but this time with more men. They enter my pen and I lunge at them, biting one on the arm, then turn and start kicking wildly. Trying to push past them to the gate, I knock a few of the men to the ground, but they get up and start throwing ropes all over me. They get three around my neck and one on each leg. I fly backwards, fighting the ropes and the men holding them. I try to lunge, but the ropes catch me. I feel the sting of the whip and try to kick at it, but the men keep tight on the ropes. The gate opens and I feel them dragging me forward toward the trailer. I keep fighting and bite the man closest to me, taking a chunk out of him, then push him against the panel with my side making him scream in pain and fall to the ground. I feel the rope loosen as he lets go. "One foot free. Three to go." I think as we near the trailer. The men stop right at the edge of the trailer. "That's as far as we go. We won't risk getting trapped in a trailer with one as vile as this one." one of the men says as another shuts the gate behind me.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:19 pm

Warren watched as they fought the mare, eyes narrowed. He raised his whip as they said it was as far as they go "I've got her." He growled and slammed the non-barbed whip onto her butt. Then he pushed the gate forward, the edge smacking her rump. As he knew she had to get in he started to close the trailer doors.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:28 pm

The men jump out of the tiny area as the ropes loosen and I lunge for them. I try turning around, but I'm trapped between the trailer and panels. I feel the whip come down again on my rump and buck at the gate behind me as it pushes up against me. There is nowhere for me to go except into the trailer. "I am not getting in that thing no matter how many times I get hit. I won't do it." I say to myself. Ears still pinned, feet planted, I turn my head glaring at the man.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:52 pm

Warren shook his head "I didn't want to use this one anymore, but you give me no choice." He slipped the non-barbed whip back in his boot before taking the barbed one out. Then he raised it above his head and slammed it down on her rump. "GO!" he yelled, pushing harder on the gate.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:02 pm

I jump forward and whinny in pain as he slams down the whip. I head the harsh voice of this man telling me to go forward into this thing and feel the gate being shoved harder into my rump and legs. I buck as hard as I can at it. My front legs are against the entrance to the trailer, but I will not budge any further.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Warren growled and whistles for a couple guys. They nod and come over. Warren yelled "1...2...3!" And they  all slammed against the gate as hard as they could. After, for good measure, Warren smacked her rump with the whip once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:27 pm

I hear him whistle and a few men arrive to help him. I feel the gate against me getting shoved harder and harder. My feet slide forward and I squeal as the whip comes down again. I have no choice. One last push against the gate and I jump into the trailer, spin around and try to run out, but almost fall on the slippery floor and doors begin to shut. I panic and start kicking the walls of the trailer, whinnying loudly. One last kick and I find myself on the trailer floor. My feet had slipped on the hard metal surface and came out from under me. I get to my feet and pace as the truck starts and I feel it start to move. I try to keep my balance as we head down the road.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 pm

As soon as she jumped in Warren had shut the doors and kept into the truck. He started it and took off down the road, hearing the bumping, but ignoring it. As they pulled into his farm driveway he stopped, and parked the truck where the trailer doors where in the gate for the pasture. Warren had Flame held back and he opened the gate and slammed the gate shut after the mare had gotten out. Then he jumped out and the other did the same, leaving only Flame and Windchaser in the pasture.

Flame snorted as he smelled a mare nearby. He trotted into view, only to have his halter held. He pulled on the men before the door opening to the trailer and the men running out. Flame trotted closer, ready for anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:53 pm

It's an uneasy ride in the trailer, even though I have the whole thing to myself. I feel the trailer slow and finally stop. The doors fly open and I tear off into the paddock away from the men, the ropes still attached and threatening to snag on something as I run. I sense a stallion near by and take off faster. Nearing the fence, I try my luck and leap over it with ease only to be trapped in another smaller arena. A rope tightens around my neck as I try to escape, realizing it had caught on the fence when I jumped it. I fight against it and see the stud trot up. I pin my ears and paw out, warning him to keep his distance.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Warren watched as she tore off with the ropes on and laughed as she was snagged on a nearby fence. Then he figured out that would be easier for Flame to break her with the ropes and small area. So he called his men over, two grabbing Flames halter and three following Warren to the mare. The other men tied her to two posts with multiple ropes, where she couldn't move. Then they moved Flame to the smaller pasture and released him, then ran off.

Flame snorted and pawed the ground as she warned me. Her scent made his nostrils flare and his mind go wild. He pulled at the men holding his halter, causing one to fall. Once they moved and released him he smirked and trotted over "Well now, what've we got here hm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:23 pm

I watch as the men grab the stud and approach me with more ropes. "Great, more ropes." I think as they get closer. I kick out as they get in reach and make contact, sending a couple of them flying backwards, then lunge at them with my teeth. They grasp the ropes already on me and throw more on. I rear and try to run backwards, but the ropes just get tighter. I run forward, knocking the men down and race around the small pen looking for a way out. Soon the men grab the ropes again and wrap them around a couple posts until I can no longer move. I thrash wildly around, but it's no use. I watch as they run out of the pen and leave only the stallion. I pin my ears as he approaches. "Back off stud! I'm not a mare you want to mess with." I try to kick out and bite at him, but it's no use. The ropes are too tight.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Flame snorted at her, nipping her neck, knowing she couldn't get to me. "Well I'm not in ropes am I?" he scoffed and began trotted around her, stopping at her rump to nip it. Then he trotted back in front of her and used baby talk, smirking "Well now, is da wittle mare stuck?"

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 pm

I let out a squeal as he nips me. "You will be sorry when I get free. Trust me. You do not know what you're getting yourself into." I say and bare my teeth at him trying hard to reach his hide. "Stop that!" I scream at him, but let another squeal. My tail slightly raises as he nips me. It's hard for me to hide that I am in deep heat and my instincts are starting to kick in having a stallion this close. I snort at his question and glare at him.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:49 pm

Flame rolled his eyes "How? You won't be getting free for a while." Then the sweet smell of her heat scent hit his nostrils, causing them to flare. He grinned and trotted behind her. He jumped up and mounted her, his tool poking around for her entrance, finding it quickly. He plunged in and thrusted in as hard he could, meaning her pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:55 pm

"When I do get free, you will be sorry." I snap in a snotty tone, trying to make my point. I watch as he nears my rump and suddenly feel all his weight on me then he thrusts into me with all his might. I let out a whinny of distress and fight the ropes knowing it's no use.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Flame started laughing, but it turned to groans as he thrusted harder and harder. Sweat already began coating his coat he was putting so much effort into it. "It's no use" he whispered, feeling her fighting the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Blood starts covering my coat as the ropes cut deeper into my hide and make it harder to breathe. I stop fighting, out of breath, and snort. "Just be done with it." I snap and lower my head in exhaustion. My legs widen to help bare the weight better the longer he stays atop me. My tail slowly moves to the side as a small moan escapes my mouth.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 pm

Flame laid his head on her back, not seeing the blood until he felt it. He moaned as he shoved his full length into her, his tool swelling up.

(SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next