Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M)

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:00 pm

"There is animal skins under some leaves, to keep them hidden from that thieving monkey." Cains voice became a little bitter as he mentioned the monkey. He piled up the leaves and pulled some rocks from his animal skin shorts and started the fire.

Back to top Go down

Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M)

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Wilda grabbed a small rabbit fur and wrapped it around Kaygen. She rubbed his body until she stopped shaking. Satisfied, she walked back out and sat close to the fire. She pulled out her breast and allowed him to nurse. She stared at Cain and cocked her head. "Where is your family?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Cain froze tense at the question and allowed a long silence to fill the air before saying, "I don't have one." After this he made a few fires creating a circle around the tree for protection. "Feel free to go to bed when ever, I'll stay up tonight to watch the fire." He said sitting down at a different fire, turned from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 6:22 pm

She watched him and was slightly saddened by his answer. Not wanting to push it any further, she finished feeding Kaygen. After rocking him to sleep, she went back inside and curled up in a bed. Her baby nestled beside her, she went to sleep.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Cain watched as she went to lay on one of the hand made wooden bunk beds. Those beds were so small, he thought knowing they were uncomfortable. Turning back to the fire he waited for the night to pass by. That night he had watched out for predators, kept the fires going, and made sure the tree didn't catch fire. Morning came with a heavy fog and Cain put out the fires and went inside holding his spear to the door just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 6:40 pm

Wilda was laying on the bed still. She dozed while Kaygen nursed from her. She was exhausted from her run the other day. Kaygen was looking at his mother.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Cain looked at them then back at the door expectantly, he had a bad feeling in his gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Wilda yawned and opened her eyes. She saw him poised at the door and quietly moved as far away from the door as she could. Her eyes grew wide with the fear of the unknown.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:53 pm

A cackling sound of some kind of bird echoed in the still air, it was near the tree. Cain had heard nothing like it before and his face took on a strange expression.

(Is it ok if I make it an extent bird?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 6:58 pm

(Sure, I don't care.)

Wiilda started to shake when she heard the sound of a strange bird outside. She didn't dare pull Kaygen away from her breast, for fear he'd cry and give them away.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:41 pm

(Ok this one looked scary so hopefully it really would attack a human if still around. XD)
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/giant-bird.jpg

The cackling carried on coming closer, it sounded like a group instead of just one. Cain shivered at the mighty and scary noise outside. Suddenly a beak came though the door and Cain screamed thrashing his spear forward. His eyes were wide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Wilda cried out as well causing Kaygen to slip from her nipple. The baby started to cry. Wilda sat shivering in the corner, unsure of what to do or how to help.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Cain's spear was torn from his hands and everything went quite. Quickly he rummaged through his stuff for his knife but before he found it the door was torn off by another one of the birds as it seeked revenge. The first bird laid dead at it's feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed May 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Wilda knew she had to do something. She knew she couldn't just sit there and let him get attacked. She looked around and spotted a pot. Picking it up, she hurled it across the room towards the bird.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 7:46 pm

A screech filled the air as the pot bashed into the bird's chest. Quickly it darted towards the woman threateningly. Cain leaped to grab the birds neck and succeeded before another bird came into the scene and bit him. A loud scream fled his mouth as blood seeped down his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Wilda cried out when the bird charged her and shielded the crying Kaygen from harm. When the bird bit into Cain, she grabbed a fire poker and tried to whack the bird with it.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:35 pm

The bird screeched loudly as she hit it with Cain's fire stick, with a bruised eye it backed up and walked off tossing it's head about. The other bird that Cain hanged off it's neck started cackling loudly as if calling for help. "Look for my knife and chuck it at it's neck!" He said before the bird stopped and swagged it's body trying to get him off and pecking his legs, he bit his lip hard holding back yowls of pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 30, 2013 5:42 pm

Wilda tossed a few things aside to try and get the knife. When she finally found it, she rushed forward and slit the bird's neck. Before it could attack, she leapt back and shield her baby.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:45 pm

Blood spurted out as the bird fell to the ground, Cain quickly got off of it and kicked it to make sure it was dead. The bird staid still but off in the distance cackling and screeching could be heard, " We need to get out of here." He said his voice serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Wilda grabbed a fur and wrapped Kaygen in it. She looked at Cain expectantly, her eyes wide with fear. The baby was screaming and crying. Knowing that it would only draw attention, she tried to quiet him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Cain could feel his eyes go wide as he realized he had to get them out of this. He snatched his knife and a old beat up pack before taking off out side. As soon as he went into the sunlight the one bird who had a black eye spotted him and charged. Ignoring ti he took off as fast as he could but the bird quickly was behind him, he turned running east now. The bird was not very swift and had to make a big loop around to catch up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Fri May 31, 2013 3:49 pm

Wilda followed after him. She panted, her body was still very weak after giving birth the day before. Kaygen continued to cry as they ran. Wilda kept trying to quiet him.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Cain felt the ground disappear from under him as he fell down into a deep dark hole. Down and down he went in the tunnel till reaching a stop in pitch black. He stood up bumping his head on the low ceiling, everything was damp and squishy and the sound of a underground river echoed off the walls. Getting to his feet he walked forward a little, hand touching a wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Wilda skidded to a stop when she saw Cain disappear from view. She peered down the hole to see if she could see him. "Cain," she called. "Cain, are you there? Are you okay?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:10 pm

A very faint voice reached his ears causing him to freeze, "Um a yea I'm fine" He shouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next