Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M) Empty Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M)

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M) Images16

Wilda was wild. Just as her name implies. She was wild, and she was running. She was afraid. She was crying. Her a ruffian had captured her, impregnated her, and abused her. He didn't want her to be wild. He wanted her to be tame. His name was Damian. She sobbed when she could hear is shouts in the distance. She could barely keep ahead of them. In her arms, she clutched her child. Her baby. Kaygen. He was fresh from her womb. He was hungry. And he too was afraid. Her legs were wobbly and still covered in blood. She didn't even have time to clean herself. When Damian saw how strong his son was, he was determined to kill him. Their baby.

Growing exhausted, she ducked down into the brambles and cried. She rocked Kaygen, to calm both him and herself. She couldn't hear the shouting anymore. Relaxing a little, she tried to think of a away to get Kaygen to stop crying. She closed her eyes and listened to her instincts. He was hungry. That's what was wrong. Curling herself into a ball and pressing her back against a tree, she pulled out one of her breasts and allowed him to nurse. She jumped when she heard a stick crack. Someone was coming.

(You can either by a boy or a girl. Human or elf. But this topic is supposed to be an innocent one. I needed a break from all the sex related topics. I would prefer it if you were a boy, but not Damian.)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M) Empty Re: Innocence of the Mind and Soul (M)

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 3:53 pm

The young boy was only 11 and all on his own, his father had murdered his mother then abandoned him when he was 9. He didn't know much but had figured out how to survive some what in this cruel world. Walking in the woods Cain carried a spear, he was searching for that stupid monkey that took his meal again! The fed up boy ended up breaking his silent stalk when he stepped on a stick and the vine swinger took off, " Dammit!" He shouted angrily. Tossing some of his dark brown unkempt hair out of his face he looked around his surroundings, listening as he felt eyes on him. The sound of a crying baby came to him and walking towards it found a women nursing her child. He gabbed in surprise and his cheeks took a fiery red, "Aaaa, uh, um, a, sorry ma'am- I, I, I um, didn't mean to, uh, bug you." He said sheepishly while turning around to walk off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Wilda saw the backed away and hid her face. She shielded her baby from view. She turned and looked back at him, her eyes full of tears. "P-please don't hurt us," she muttered.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Cain felt as if his heart had been stabbed when she said that and a jolt raced through his belly. He stopped and looked over his shoulder at her, " I wouldn't dare, but I will try to help you if you come with me." He said in awe at her beautiful face, she looked like a myth. The fear in her eyes made him guilty though he had done nothing to the women. Reaching a hand out he offered to help her up saying, " What's your name? I'm Cain."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 4:06 pm

She didn't take his hand, she was too afraid. The man's hand can only bring pain. That's what she had been taught. She stood, her abdomen still bloody, and waited for him to lead her away. Her body started to shake. "Wilda and this is Kaygen." She rocked her baby, causing him to stir. Kaygen made little grunting noises and shuffled a little bit. Wilda smiled and kissed his little head.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Cain winced seeing the blood, a scared look coming onto his face, " W-what happened to you?" He asked not realizing she had just gave birth. Then again his parents never did give him the 'talk' and his mother had allowed him to think a beautiful goddess delivered babies in the form of a crane. Turning he decided to first lead her to the pond near his home. Walking away from her he expected her to fallow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Wilda hesitated. Many thoughts raced through her head. Is he really kind? Is he tricking me? Will he be mean or hateful? She looked down and Kaygen and pulled him from her breast. Tucking it back into her ragged clothing, she looked back at him. Kaygen started to whimper and shiver. He was getting cold. Holding him tighter, she decided to follow. She told herself that at the slightest sign of danger, she'd run.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Cain walked for miles in silence with the women till they reached a pond at dusk. As they drew close he stuck out a hand to stop her spotting a family of deer. Quietly he bent down and pointed at them, two small fawns raced around their mothers while a yearling doe stood off to the side grazing. Behind them all in the shadows of the trees was a buck, keeping a watchful eye on his family. A smile tugged it's way onto Cain's lips, he loved nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 4:28 pm

Wilda crouched down with him, though she kept a little ways away. She smiled when she spotted the deer family. A low humming rumbled in her throat. It was a happy sound. Kaygen giggled and moved his hands around. Wilda held her finger up for him to grab.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Cain turned to look at her and smiled before turning back, a look of anger came to his face. A man stood hidden from the deer holding up a gun. Jumping to his feet and waving his arms he shouted at the animals and they took off running. A bang filled the with a cloud of smoke as a bullet left the silver weapon. No bodies fell as the family made it away. Cain dropped down watching the man scratch his head glancing around, "Lets wait till he leaves then you can clean up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Both Wilda and the baby cried out when they heard the gun fire. She stood and took off. This was dangerous. She hid beneath the roots of a tree a little ways away. She cooed to Kaygen. But it was hard for her to keep him calm when she couldn't. She looked around, her eyes wide with fear. Her body was trembling.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 4:47 pm

"Huh?" The young boy heard her take off and turned to watch. He ran after her quickly and stopped by the tree with her and plopped down confused. "What's wrong?" He asked her not understanding. The boy didn't she why she was so scared, once the man left they could of simply went to the pond.

(Hey wanna join my auction topic? Well I have two, but I'm talking about the horse one called Freshly caught, plz join.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 4:50 pm

(Sure, send me the link.)

She shied away from him, tears coming to her eyes. "Danger. There was danger." She backed away a little bit and cooed to her baby.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:00 pm

( https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t11978-freshly-caught-pg13 )

Cain wore a confused expression, "What danger, that man didn't know where we were." His words were so naive and he was to blind to realize. "Well, I'l going to check and see if he is gone now." Standing up he walked off towards the pond silent footed.

Last edited by Wild one on Tue May 28, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Wilda nestled down in the roots and sighed. She cuddled Kaygen and he started to cry. She wasn't sure why though. She looked him over and realized that her arms was warm and wet. She set him down and unfolded the cloth that was wrapped around him. He had pooped. She sighed and looked around, unsure of what to do. She knew she had to keep him quiet so he wouldn't draw any predators.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Sneakily peering out he found that the man was gone and some ducks now sat in the water. Smiling he went back to the women. Smelling the poop he made a face and gagged, " Nasty" He muttered then said, " The man is gone, you can got clean up now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Wilda looked up at him and nodded. She picked up her now nude baby and followed him. She kept a close eye on the surrounding woods, incase the danger returned.

(How old is your character?)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:16 pm

(11)

Cain led her to the water before turning away, "Um, uh, I guess just holler when your done." He said and walked off to give her privacy. He sat down near by on a rock by a flowering bush. He sighed boredly and played with a stick on the ground making markings in the dusty soil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Wilda stuck her toe in the water to test it before she stepped all the way in. It was a bit cold, but not too cold to wash the baby. She set him in the water and started to clean him off. Kaygen cried from the cold and kicked. Wilda cooed to him and held him close so he wouldn't get to cold. When she found him clean enough and looked around for a place to set him while she cleaned herself off.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Cain waited impatiently still playing with the stick. He gave a bored huff then grumbled.

(Brain fart, sorry)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:32 pm

She decided to lay him along the edge. Setting him down on a leaf, she backed away a little and started cleaning the blood from her legs. From where he lay, Kaygen cried. Wilda tried to hurry, not wanting to him alone for too long.

(it's fine. Smile )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Cain stopped messing around at the sound of the crying baby, "Is everything alright?" He asked in a concerned voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Wilda looked up when she saw him return. Getting the last specks of blood off her, she climbed out of the water and held Kaygen again. As she press his little body close to hers, she felt him shivering. She knew what was wrong. It was getting dark and the temperature was dropping. Her baby had no clothes to keep him warm. She looked up at the boy. "Warmth."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 5:52 pm

Cain nodded at the simply worded women and lead her towards his home, it was a decent walk away from the pound. Coming to a stop he said, " Welcome to my not so grand house." He pointed to the large tree with a hallow big enough for three adults. It had a door made up of bark. Walking to it he opened it up then turned away and went to set up a fire near by. "It's not the best, but it keeps out the weather." He said gathering sticks and grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue May 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Wilda walked inside and searched for something to wrap her baby in. She listened intently to him as he spoke, no longer feeling afraid. She knew that Kaygen needed to be fed again when she got him warm enough.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next