Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Love (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Metal Love (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Love (M)

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:14 pm

"Anytime" Lyna says biting her lip softly something she often did when she was nervous she was happy to be this close to him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:16 pm

He shoved his hand in his pocket,biting his bottom lip. He turned and walked away. "After school at four." He said quickly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:21 pm

"Okay" Lyna says softly letting go of his hand as he walked away she watched him smiling. She closed the door walking back to her room screaming. She couldn't wait she laid back in her bed looking out the window no one culd put her down seeing how happy she was.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:25 pm

He walked away back into his house. His father was downstairs,passed out on the couch while his mother was in her room. He went upstairs into his room,playing Dream On by Aerosmith. He slowly went to sleep,as jolly as ever
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:31 pm

Lyna laid there watching as it grew dark looking at the stars she soon drifted to sleep. She was later awaken by her alarm clock shuting it off not wanting to go to school only excited to see Ryan and hang with Sean she got out of bed looking in to mirror to see her face slightly bruised. She cursed under her breath getting dressed.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:53 pm

He woke up rather early,smiling. He was dancing to his daily dose of music. He got dressed in his usual metal head gear. He wore two dangling silver necklaces,new converses. He even shaved and combed his hair just for her. He are breakfast,then brushed his teeth.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:30 am

Lyna sighed slipping her black converse on pulling her hair in to a messy bun. She grabbed her skateboard grabbing a bagel heading out the door. She sighed finally getting to school throwing her skateboard in to her locker turning around "Oh god Ryan dont do that" Lyna said slamming back in to her locker "Sorry, Wait Lyna your face" Ryan says staring at her. "Its fine Ryan Im fine" Lyna says hiding her face slightly walking to class.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Sean quickly realized that his bus had left without him,charging out the door. He lowered his head,having to take the usual grandma car to school. He got dropped off,getting a tardy slip and heading for home room. She sat down in his desk,watching the jocks and cheerleaders talk,some even not caring if they are in public or not and touching each other. He was disgusted at his class. Surprisingly,he was the "teachers pet". With his head down,he only waited for his hidden love to come crashing through the doors.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:57 pm

"Lyna wait" Ryan called running after her "Yes Ryan Im fine really" Lyna says opening the door as they walked in.Lyna sighed as she was given a tardy slip "Whats this for?" Lyna asks to just be ignored she looked at it before throwing it away taking her seat. Lyna rolled her eyes hearing whispers behind her and someone mentioning her bruise "God shutup already" She said looking back at the few people who silences themselves when she said something. She looked over at Sean smiling slightly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:43 pm

Sean laughed at the guys talking about her,his eyes flashing at them. He wasn't exactly the most liked in school. His appearance intimidated many,and his school record.. Well,his way of hello is pulling a blade on a jock. The teacher started to shout out some names,doing the daily attendance sheet.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Lyna laughed softly putting her feet on the desk. "Miss Mckenzie get your feet off the desk" Lyna sighs ignoring the teacher. She looked back at Ryan who was sleep then at Sean then back at the rest of the room who seemed to be kissing up on eachother "You people are sick bunch of whores" Lyna says glaring at them "Ha wheir the whores heard your dad fucked you the other day maybe thats how the bruise got there" One of the girls says Lyna takes a few deep breathes and gets up "First of all thats sick and I'd never fuck my dad unlike you and you wish thats why this bruise is on my face like I said your a bunch of sick little whores" Lyna says sitting back down. "Forget this I'm flicking goodbye"Lyna says grabbing her stuff walking out the class siting in the hall.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Sean was rather busy talking to his own metal-heads in the darkest corner of the room. They had their iPods out,playing at a three bar volume Mental Health by Quiet Riot. One of his best friends was a tall yet fragile figure named Nathan. He was very skinny,having depression as an illness,almost exact matching hair with Sean's except it had a red streak,and always wore loose fitting clothes(which wasn't hard to find for him). His eyes were an autumn brown,his voice an alto range yet soft and smooth. Sean called him NayNay.because there was a few more Nathans in class. Naynay pointed out that Lyna left the room,Sean getting off the shaded tiles and walking forward. He took a second thought,as if he was going to burn in the daylight,but pushed on and opened the door. "Lyna,come on. We have some Quiet Riot playing if it'll help."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Lyna sighed softly looking up at Sean as he walked out "Okay" She says getting up grabbing her stuff throwing it back at her seat. "Oh look the outcasts are back" Someone says Lyna smirks pushing their seat from under them laughing as the girl fell out the seat and desk falling on her. She walked to the back of the room pulling a chair up.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Sean and his cult laughed at them,watching Lyna come and join them. He smiled at her,then looked over at Naynay. "What do you think?" He asked. "Of who?" "Lyna." They were whispering before she came over. "I would tap her." One said rather loudly. Sean wanted to slap him,but instead put on a big grin. His intentions were to lead the relationship slowly,unless she wanted it otherwise. He pushed over so she could fit in. 20 minutes till first period.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:59 am

Lyna laughed softly looking at the group laying her head against the chair. She looked down at the floor for a few seconds before looking back up. Lyna tied the side of her sleeveless shirt up seeing it ride up just above her bellybutton which had a little peircing. She bit her lip softly peices of hair falling out of her bun one by one she put her earbuds in her ears playing whatever song her phone decided to play first.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Bump?
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:37 pm

(Sorry >.<)

The bell ringed loudly,Sean rolling his eyes. He hid his iPod,getting his stuff and walking beside his friends. He wrapped an arm around a rather short boy,ruffling his hair as they both laughed. He was.. Suddenly happy.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:41 pm

(Its okayy)
Lyna sighed grabbing her stuff pushing people out the way smacking Ryan waking him up. "Oh hey" Ryan says "Yeah hi come on" Lyna says walking out the class "Aye Lyna come here a sec"This boy calls "No Im fine Jacob" Lyna says running slightly down the hall Ryan right behind her. "Sean!" She yells.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:47 pm

Sean looked over his shoulder,seeing Jacob. He was that school jock,the most popular of them all. He ran back to Lyna,tilting his head. "Yes?" He asked softky. His eyes glared at the jock,both of them rivals.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:35 pm

"Nothing sorry just trying to get away from him" Lyna says softly sighing as Jacob grabbed her by her waist pulling her towards him "Come on now Lyna dont be like that" Jacob says. "Like what Jacob I dont like you now get off" Lyna says pushing him away "God I dont know why you like him Lyna you should be with me have you seen Sean he doesnt deserve someone as sexy as you" Jacob says glarring back at Sean "Jacob shutup I dont like you nor have I ever wanted to date you your stuck up and a little bitch Sean is better than you'll ever be I hate jocks you know this cant believe I was friends with you at one point" Lyna says walking up to Sean. "I guess its mess with Lyna day" Lyna says tugging her shirt back down failing as it rises back up rolling her eyes as Jacob smacked her ass.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2