Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Love (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Metal Love (M) Empty Metal Love (M)

Post by OctavianKirin Tue May 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Metal Love (M) Emo_boy_scene_boy_by_lovelyshittykittydie-d3dn2au

Sean danced around his house,banging his head and playing an air guitar. Imaginary strobe lights were stuck on him as he hit that solo with his eyes closed and guitar behind his head. It was the song Breaking the Law by Judas Priest,the Metal God to him. Necklaces clashed on his chest,wearing his usual shirt while his hair was streaked with a pure white line. His eyes were a pure black,almost demonic some would say. He heard something call his name,rather saying "Turn off that devil music!" in a grouchy voice. He shouted back "No!" and then quickly turned it off. He waited for a response,expecting a axe being thrown at his head,a man standing over him and brutally beating him to his last heart. He quickly ran outside. All sorts of scents filled his nostrils. Steak,sausage,hot dogs,hamburgers,etceteria. It was a big family cookout,although he didn't like family. He was the usual punk of teenage boys,being a fool in school,and the usual laid-back attitude. He navigated through the yard,as if it were a maze,twirling around people and ducking when some carried trays. He rushed over to the picket fence,his eyes fixed on a country house. It was so quiet.. Peaceful.. It seemed like a haven! A single light flashed upon it,at least to his eyes as it took out his breath. It was the house of his crush,the most beautiful girl in middle school. She was small,and slim,a lone wolf just like him. She was charming,sweet,and wouldn't dare hurt a fly. She wished for protection,a man that could be there for everything. He let out a soft sigh,leaning against the fence. It was,practically the only thing breaking them apart.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Metal Love (M) Empty Re: Metal Love (M)

Post by Love Dreams Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 pm

Metal Love (M) Tumblr_mimkbtOUS11rd6l3mo1_500_large

Lyna sat on the edge of her bed ear buds in her ears listening to music blocking everyones voice out she sighs hearing someone knock on her door she turns around seeing her mom reading her lips she sighs again "Fine" Lyna says rolling her eyes as her mother told her to go outside and do something she walks out her room walking past her mom and a few other family members in their house at the moment she walks outside sitting on her front porch seeing her neighbor at the gate.
She smiles biting her lip softly moving her hair out her eyes before looking the other way watching as all the other kids her age walked by staring at her. She sighed again not caring what they were saying about her. She stuffed her hands in her pockets turning her music off laying back staring at the sky the beautiful colors of blueand white so mesmerizing. She felt so peaceful at moments like this when she could get away from the world be herself she sat up sighing again deciding whether she should walk over to fence and say hi or keep looking at him. She was insecure she was Alyna Mckenzie the outcast who didn't often fit in the girl who was just herself she bit her lip again turning her head once more she was shy but quite outgoing once you got to meet her.

(Sorry so short ^.^ but yeah)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Sean turned a lobster red,seeing her eyes making contact with him. He rubbed his head,looking away and turning back to his family. He sighed,kids coming up to him and asking all kinds of questions. He picked up a little boy,tossing him high into the air. He caught him,smiling and chuckling. "Uncle!" A little girl whined. He turned around,looking at his niece.

"Yes?" He asked her. "Why do you have pictures of that girl?" She held up pictures of Miss Mckenzie,his eyes wide like saucers. He took those photos,shoving them in his pocket. He gave her a five dollar bill,smiling. "Usual wager?" He asked. She nodded,taking the bill and bouncing away. He rubbed his head. Why is his room always unlocked?
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu May 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Lyna smiled seeing him turn back around she sighed seeing her bestfriend "Ryan!"She shouts seeing him walk up "Hey Lyna" He says finally reaching her "Hey you should go talk your neighbor" He says smirking "Ryan stop playing around I cant" Lyna says hiding behind her hair "Well someones a nervous wreck" Ryan says laughing "Ryann! No this is serious" Lyna saysj pushing him laughing as he fell she looked back over at the gate spotting him she smiles again sitting back down "Lyna's crushing its cute I could get his attention for you" Ryan says getting back up "Ryan,No!"Lyna says pushing him running inside "No Lyna wait Im sorry" Ryan says running after her Lyna walks back outside sitting back down on the porch laying back looking at the sky "My life is going down hill Ryan your not making it any better" Lyna says sitting up "Sorryy"Ryan says patting her head softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Sean leaned back against the fence,putting on his swagger look. His eyes fell on them at the mention of neighbor and get his Attention. He smiled slightly,playing with his hair by brushing it off to the left. Pale blue eyes fell on her,giving a charming look.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu May 30, 2013 6:49 pm

"Not trying to alarm you but he's looking" Ryan says Lyna looks up over at the gate smiling before looking away she looks back and waves she gets up deciding to talk to him "Go Lyna" Ryan says smirking. "Oh hush" Lyna says walking slowly "Hi Sean" She says softly as she reaches the gate she bites her lip softly whimpering she looks back at Ryan to see him smirking at listening to ger music.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Sean blushed lightly,as if he wore some makeup. He turned over,his chest against the gate. "Oh hi Lyna. I'm just.. Walking around the neighborhood." He then thought about his sentence. What? Walking in his yard?! Smart move Sean! He sighed softky to himself,wanting to hit himself.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu May 30, 2013 7:28 pm

"Oh cool" Lyna says laughing softly she leaned against the gate. "You seem to be having fun" Lyna says looking back at the gate. She sighs moving her hair back out her eyes she bites her lip glancing back at him 'God he's amazing' Lyna thought realizing she was staring hoping he didnt notice she looks away again.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 12:26 pm

His eyes fixed on his wild family. They were like a big gang of household wives and their work-aholic husbands with monkey children. He shrugged his shoulders,playing with some iPod headphones in his pocket. "I do suppose so.. " he felt her stare burn into his head,wondering if it was judgement. He decided to finally pop the bubble. "Do you h-have any p-plans?" He so quickly asked,stuttering out of nervousness. This should be easy for him! Right?
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 31, 2013 1:24 pm

She sighed looking back at his family then back at her quiet boring house. "Ryan,Can I get my phone!" Lyna yelled "No" Ryan says she raises her eyebrows rolling her eyes hearing Sean speak. Uh, No not really quite lonely actually Im the only one here" Lyna says 'Really Lyna your lonely try not to sound so despret' Lyna thinks to herself looking back over at Sean smiling slightly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Sean looked away,smiling. Perfect! He was about to ask the most important question if his life,then right before it he got hit upside the head with a pan. "SEAN! GO HELP YOUR MOTHER!" His father yelled at him,shoving him away before apologizing to Lyna fur his behavior.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:34 am

Lyna smiled waiting him to ask her interupted by his father. He stared at his father for a few seconds. Lyna sighed waving at Sean she leaned back on to the gate sliding down. "Well that didnt turn out so well" Lyna says sighing she walked back over to Ryan hearing a car door slam "Lyna! Lyna!"Her mom calls "Did you do what I asked you to!?"Her mom yells. "Ryan you gotta go"Lyna says as she starts to panic. "I know Im gone" Ryan says handing Lyna her phone and hopping on his skateboard "Call me" Lyna yells as he gets to the corner. Lyna felt someone pull her hair she looked up to see her step brother "Can you not do that Man I dont like you" Lyna says punching him in the stomach running back inside as he realised her hair. She ran back to her room looking out the window over at Sean's house smiling slightly before locking her door blasting Sleeping with Sirens.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Sean had helped his mother with the wild bunch of kids. They were starting to clean up,the whole family helping. He walked into his house,stereo all the way up. He blasted Centerfold,dancing in the backyard and clapping his hands. He skipped,twirling around. He was dancing with his mother,both of them stepping twice to the left and then clapped,spinning fully to the right.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Lyna smiled looking back out her window at the bunch of people dancing she sighed softly turning her music down. She walked out of her room to see her mother gone again and her dad slightly passed out on the couch. "Well its just me then" Lyna says walking to her back porch looking down at their pool dipping her legs in swishing then around she glared back over at Sean and his family and smiled again wishing her family weren't so to themselves all the time.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:11 pm

His father walked toward them,so angry that steam would've came out of his ears. Sean looked at his father,frozen solid. He flinched once his father shouted at him. "STOP BEING SUCH AN IDIOT! YOU SHOUKD BE STUDYING,GETTING YOUR GRADES UP! YOU FUCKIBG FAILURE!" He slapped Sean upside the head,walking away. His mother gasped,not knowing what to do. Sean held his head down,turning and walking outside his yard abs running awayZ
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Lyna watched them seeing his father walk up and hit him in the head. She watched him start to run away "Wait where is he going" Lyna said instantly jumping out the pool falling as she crawled out. Running back inside to have her father grab her arm "What do you want?!" Lyna says yanking her arm from him "Who are you yelling at?! You know I'm sick and tired of your attitude" Her father says "Well tell someone who cares!" Lyna says slipping her shoes back on running to the front yard. She was tempted to run after him but she couldnt at this point "Sean!" She called hoping he'd soon stop. "Dammit Lyna get your ass back in this house" Her father says "No! Im sick of you why don't you just go" Lyna says turning back around to him.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Sean lifted his head up slightly,turning around. Her voice was calling with worry,her back faced towards him. It wasn't her he supposed. His arm was tugged by his little sister who carried a teddy bear. He kneeled down,looking at her. "What's wrong?" He asked. She whined. "Where are you going brother?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:43 pm

Lyna stepped back stumbling over a rock as her father walked towards her falling on to the ground crying out slightly as her father raised his hand and struck her in the face. Lyna sat there shocked more less in pain her drunk father for the first time actually hit her. She got back up wanting to fight back realizing it wouldnt matter much with him being twice her size. Her hair covered her face slightly she turned back around looking at Sean holding back her tears she sat back down pulling her knees up to her face sitting there watching to see If he'd go or not.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:46 pm

Sean had watched the whole thing,his own rage from his father just burning deep within his very heart. He told his sister to go inside,saying he was visiting a friend. He stomped up to the gates of Lyna's,opening it: he gripped her father's hair,punching him with mega strength square in the face.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:56 pm

Lyna watched as Sean punched her father in the face. "Sean, Wait" Lyna says walking inside seeing her father push Sean off of him grabbing him by his shirt. Lyna glared at her father stepping back and kicking him in the stomach sighing as he realised Sean "Dont touch him!" Lyna says kicking her father again and again as he soon fell back "You make me sick" Lyna says kicking him in the face she looked over at Sean smiling slightly "Thanks" She says softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:58 pm

His eyes were wide as he watched her kick her fathers ass. He was frozen,confused. He bowed slightly at her words,sighing. "I guess we kinda have the same douchebag fathers." He smiled.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:03 pm

"Yeah I guess so" Lyna says smiling she sighs softly moving her hair out of her eyes. She looked up as it fell silent "So What were you saying earlier?" Lyna asks.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:07 pm

He frowned,frozen. "I uh.." He looked away,cheeks filling with color. He couldn't speak,not once.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Lyna sighed softly taking her hand in his "I'd love to hang out with you" Lyna says smiling slightly
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:11 pm

His eyes were wide,staring at her. It was like she read his mind! "W-what time?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next