Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 43 Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:21 pm

"Why?" She asked,head tilted at his whine. She notices Candis,chuckling. "Go see daddy Candis.

Candis squeaked,running quickly away into her room.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 43 Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:24 pm

"Because I just do." I said nodding as I headed to get breakfast

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:26 pm

She tilted her head. "But I want a girl.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:29 pm

"Fine whatever." I said walking out the door and left her there

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:31 pm

She frowned,head lowered. She rubbed her swollen stomach,completely afraid if they did have a girl about what he'd do to it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:28 pm

I wouldn't hurt the baby girl. I wasn't that kind of father

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:39 pm

She sighed,resting. Her baby boy,about the age of four was poking her. "Come on mommy!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:41 pm

(What's his name?)

I kissed her and grabbed her ass,"I'm horny baby." I said kissing her neck and cupping her bigger jugs

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:46 pm

(Maybe John?)

She pushed on his chest,milk ready to just burst out of her breasts. "Not in front of the baby."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:48 pm

"Then get him from the room, I'm horny, my dick is so hard baby." I said sucking on her breast

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:50 pm

She sighs,milk gushing into his mouth. She pulled away,pushing John out. "Go baby."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:52 pm

I pushed her on the bed but being gentle. I pushed her legs apart,"Get ready for what you like most baby." I said smiling as I pushed inside her tight wet pussy.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:58 pm

She gasped,her legs spreading wider. She was used to his massive size,but she still enjoyed it so much! She whined out in pleasure,smirking,
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:03 pm

I nipped at her nipples and kissed her. "Your so tight baby." I said whimpering

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Milk oozed out,running down her breasts. She pushed back into him,nipping his earlobe. "Oh really~?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:12 pm

I nodded,"Yes." I said groaning and grunting as I started to go hard, fast, and deep inside her but yet being gentle for the baby

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:16 pm

She moaned,thrusting back into his tool,matching his pace. She wanted all of him,every littke centimeter he had. He seemed to have grown in length since they last had sex. She whined. "Please.. More.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:19 pm

I smiled,"As you wish." I said shoving every inch of cock I could inside her till I couldn't get any more in,"That better?" I asked kissing her neck as I was getting bigger as she tightened around me

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:22 pm

She screamed,feeling him just tap the entrance to her womb. She panted,feeling such pleasure it made her tremble. "M-much b-better.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:24 pm

I grunted and groaned. I soon released inside her, if she hadn't been pregnant already with a very swollen womb she'd be pregnant now that I was gushing my seed inside her womb

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:29 pm

She screamed again,feeling his seed fill her up as her baby swimmer in it. She pushed against his tool,more like his body. She gripped his shoulders,nipping on his neck.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:31 pm

I smiled as I pulled out of her,"You liked that baby?" i asked smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm

She nodded,rubbing his chest. "What about you?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:39 pm

"You know I enjoy it." I said going into the bathroom to shower

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:41 pm

She rests there,holding her stomach. She pants,wanting more. It's be hard to find more though.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next