Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Eclipse (M-mckenzie9199)

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Moon Eclipse (M-mckenzie9199) - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Eclipse (M-mckenzie9199)

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:54 am

I looked at her, I wanted her. I gripped her waist in my rough hands, and pulled her closer. "Brandy..." I tested the word on my tongue. It felt good, like water rippling over my tongue. I put one hand on her cheek, and the other around her waist. "Oh Brandy, I don't think I can hold myself. Please forgive me if I do something I'll regret." I then leaned over and kissed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:56 am

I smiled as I kissed him back. I slid a hand between our body's and rubbed at his bulge, I soon undid them and let out his dick, I rubbed it on my folds. I moaned loudly as I pressed my breasts to his chest, i gently bit his lower lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:02 am

I pulled her closer to me, and grew more erect. I pushed her against the wall, and put her legs around my waist. I rubbed her breasts, and kissed her neck. "Brandy, are you sure?" I nipped her neck, and sucked on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:05 am

"Yes.., take me good sir." I said wanting him inside me, I wanted him to explode into my tight depths. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:11 am

I pushed myself into her, and started thrusting slowly. I rubbed her nipples, and turned my kiss back to her lips. I could feel Berry staring at us, and it gave me shivers. I continued to kiss Brandy though. Her kiss was like Brandy, addicting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:14 am

I pressed my body to his wanting more craving more. I was a sex goddess that loves to engage in sexual act, I thrust my hips to his as I deepened the kiss,"Pound my pussy." I said whining softly as I went back to kissing him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:19 am

I bowed my head to her,"Yes, My Lady." I went harder, feeling her tight walls. I pushed her into the wall, and put myself deeper inside her. I put my hands on the wall, on either side of her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:26 am

I arched my head against the wall exposing my neck as I gripped his ass in my hands trying to get him even more impossibly inside me, it has been so long since I've had sex that it would make anyone weep with sadness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:32 am

I felt her wanting me more, but I was already all the way in. "Baby..." I moaned. I pounded harder into her, and licked her neck. I took her jugular between my teeth, and bit down a little. Applying a tiny bit of pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:37 am

My throat vibrated as I moaned. I soon exploded against him, my juices going out of my pussy to drip to the floor,"Yes..." I said as I kissed his bare shoulder before pushing on his dick for more pressure on my G-spot. I had one hand in his hair controlling him, I gently pulled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:42 am

I growled fondly to her, and thrusted faster. I felt scum drip down my legs, and scrunched my nose. I pushed into her more, and found that I could go a little farther. I didn't though, because I thought I might hurt her. I felt her pull my hair, and bit her neck. I liked it rough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:48 am

Oh it wouldn't hurt me, but I liked it so deep and I wanted him deep, I wanted him to cum so much inside me that my pussy couldn't contain it. I pulled a little harder as he bit me. I went as close to his body as I could to get him in deep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 8:53 am

I pushed into her farthar, as far as I could go. I pushed into her back wall, and felt myself about to climax. I pounded two more times, HARD. And then released into her. I found myself pouring into her, far more much than I had meant to. It just kept going. I grunted, and smiled to her. "Errr, Sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:26 am

"Don't be sorry, i want your cum." I said moaning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 9:30 am

I smiled, and pumped my cum deep into her. I hoped I didn't get her pregnant. I wasn't going to stay here, if I did. I wasn't about to go and raise a brat. Really, I hated kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 11:46 am

I took my hips away from his and sat down and finished my supper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 1:09 pm

I moaned a little, and let her go. I put my pants back on, and smiled at her. I sat down and started to eat. My ears grew red in embarrassment, and I tried not to let it show. She had gotten to me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 1:17 pm

I cocked my head to the side,"Why are you embarrassed?" I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 1:29 pm

"Err.. I'm no..." I decided not to lie. "Because I let you get to me..." I grew even redder as I said it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 2:06 pm

"Tell me." I said as i looked at him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 2:17 pm

"Because I let you get to me. I should have controlled myself." I hummed, angry with myself. I still felt Berry's eyes prying into me, but now I took comfort in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:09 pm

"Then leave if that's so bad." I said leaving the room and waited for him to leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:29 pm

"It's not bad... I'm just disappointed in myself..." I groaned, and walked outside. I tightened Berry's cinch, and got ready to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:31 pm

I let him leave, I soon got into bed and laid there wondering why I had him make love to me. I was naked in bed and laid there thinking if I could have changed things

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 3:35 pm

I decided to tell her thank you before I left. I walked into her room, and wished I hadn't. She lay there naked, and my face grew red. I was instantly turned on, but pretended I didn't see her. "Thank you for your hospitality, Bran-" I couldn't say her name,"Madam."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next