Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wind beneath my Wings (R - Forcer)

Go down

Wind beneath my Wings (R - Forcer) Empty Wind beneath my Wings (R - Forcer)

Post by OctavianKirin Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

My head dropped down to the soft clouds. It was low,and yet far from the ocean's surface. My skin was leather like,detailed in a fine tropical color set. I head gils,and yet a nose too in order to breathe air. My wings were large,colored in odd patterns that blended with the ocean's flora. My eyes a deep yellow,hinted with brown. I loved these clouds,for I could see the surface I broke every now and then. A sweet scent lifted around me,shifting my legs uncomfortably. I was in heat,yes,and hated it. My mother always warned me to pick the right mate,and I still have been chased by Forcers. I will never be caught! A smile curled along my lips,taking flight once again. I flew around in the air,my body slim and yet bulky around arms and legs to be a powerful swimmer. I had horns that curved in and then out to a sharp point so I could fend off predators. I even had some venom in sharp fangs. Yes,I wasn't at all defenseless.

--

Sakura
Age 16
Female
Tropical underwater dragon
No mate
Currently in heat
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Wind beneath my Wings (R - Forcer) Empty Re: Wind beneath my Wings (R - Forcer)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Bump
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down