Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wind Beneath My Wings (PG-13 for Graphic Language)

Go down

The Wind Beneath My Wings (PG-13 for Graphic Language) Empty The Wind Beneath My Wings (PG-13 for Graphic Language)

Post by BayMickey Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 pm

She needs an angel, someone sent from above. She needs hope again. She needs love.

I would like you to make a male angel, or man with wings.

Character Name: Cecilia Jones
Character Nickname:
Cece
Character Age: 16
Character Gender: Female
Character Species:
Human
Character Sexuality: Straight
Character Height: 5'4"
Character
Weight: 125 lbs.
Character Appearance: Cecilia is a fit and sturdy girl. She has bright blue eyes and jet black hair. Although she is a little short, her poersonality makes up for it.
Character Markings: Cecilia had many scars from cutting herself on her arms and legs.
Character
Full Personality: Cecilia was once a pretty, lively, fun girl. All that changed when her parents got divorced. She has turned into a depressed, sad girl that cuts herself. She is now quiet and shy, hiding away in hoodies and always with her iPod in.
Character Likes: Cutting, quiet.
Character Dislikes:
Loudness, her parents.
Character Hopes: To feel better.
Character Fears: Her father abusiveness.
Character Flaws: Her depression.
Character Full History: Cecilia was born on April 4, 1996. She was a happy child until two years ago, when her parents got divorced. She went to move with her father, who started abusing her when she did. Ever since then, she has been depressed.
Father: Daniel Jones
Mother: Nicole Jones
Siblings:
None
Relationship status: Single
Offspring: None
Other Relationships:
None
Theme Song: Fix You by Coldplay
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player