Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle till the end [R]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle till the end [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle till the end [R]

Post by Love Dreams Thu May 30, 2013 2:31 pm

Leah smiled as she began dancing with Payton she took someones drink sipping it laughing as they didnt notice. Leah looked back at Payton laughing softly she was having fun and wasnt really worried about BlakI at the moment. I slowed the bike feeling her grip hard taking my other hand steering I wrapped her arm all the way around my waist and began steering with my other hand seeing one of my favorite diners up ahead I park getting off picking Logan up putting her back down and walking inside. I look back at Logan biting my lip softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Payton could not help but laugh as Leah stole someones drink right out form under their nose while they were dancing. this was the most fun he had, had in a long time. but he could not help but think if Logan was safe with Blake, he shrugged it off and kepted dancing with Leah. Logan felt Blake move her arm fully arm his waist, she did not even complain but held on tighter. her eyes were shut up until the bike actually stopped. Logan looked around but suddenly felt Blake lift her off his bike, she took the helmet off hoping she did not have helmet hair. she felt eyes on her as she walked into the diner, Logan looked up and saw Blake watching her. she blushed and looked away.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu May 30, 2013 6:29 pm

Leah smiled hearing Blake's motorcycle pull off "They left?" Leah asked looking out the door sighing. I looked back at the tables in the diner "Uh,two please" I say sitting down at a table looking back at Logan "I'll uh have a water" I say as the waiter asks what we'd like to drink.
(Sorry so short)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:54 am

Payton was having a good time dancing with Leah, when he heard her say that Blake and Logan had finally left " I guess they got bored of being outside, but don't worry Logan wont kill him" he chuckled. Logan kept her eyes on the floor as they walked to their table before sitting across from Blake. " can i get a cherry coke please" she asked in a soft vice then blush as the waitress made a comment about her lavender colored hair.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:41 pm

"I know" Leah says laughing softly siping the drink. "You know your a really cool guy" Leah says. I sighed looking out the window as our drinks came I took my water sipping it "I'm uh not hungry but did you wat something?" I say looking at Logan.[I check the time seeing it was almost 7 am I sigh again flipping my hair out of my eyes.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Payton blushed a little " thanks your a pretty cool girl yourself" he smiled at her before he shut his eyes for a mintues, pin pointing where Blake and Logan were by following Logans scent. Logan sighed and looked down at her hands as their drinks came. she thanks the waitress and then ordered a cheese burger with fries. " sorry for shooting you i loose my temper sometimes and it gets the better of me" she sighed playing with the straw to her cherry coke as she talked to Blake.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:06 am

"Should we go get them I uh know where they are" Leah says softly sipping her drink listening to the different songs as they played she sighed as some guy sat next to her wrapping his arms around her waist "Care to dance" He asked "With you no thank you" Leah says smiling and pouring her drink on him. I sipped my drink deciding to order some fries as the waitress came back with Logan's food. "Its okay it pretty much healed now" I say looking down at my thigh and back up as my fries came I took few eating them.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:34 pm

" i know where they are too, if you want to we can" Payton smiled. a frown crossed his face as another guy came up to Leah and started to flirt with her, but he could not help but smirked as she set the guy straight " very nice" Payton commented as he drank the last of his scotch. Logan dug into her cheese burger as soon as the waitress put it down in front of her. she looked up at Blake as he talked " so can i ask how you became a vampire or are we not oh those type of terms"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:54 pm

"It doesn't matter I mean I'm fine with ditching this place" Leah glaring at the guy next to her "You made me waste my drink" She says sighing as the guy just stared at her "Oh well Ive had to many anyways" Leah says sitting the empty class on the counter. I ate a few more fries looking back at Logan "No I don't mind you asking but its really not me who should be saying this but Leah uh had a boyfriend who I guess was in love with her and kinda threatened her to either stay with him forever or my and her family and I were gonna become vampires she actually agreed to stay with him but he still decided to change us all so I kinda beat shot him a few times he's still alive though but yeah" I say sighing
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:43 pm

" let's go have our fun and let those two have a little more fun together" Payton smiled, before chuckling at Leah's response to herself about how many drinks she has had. he stood and waited for Leah before turning towards the door. " its a good thing i have the spare key to Logan's camaro" Payton smirked as they walked out of the club to a black camaro with two white racing stripes. Logan listened as Blake told her the story about how he was turned " what a dick" she commented before taking a sip of her cherry coke. she looked back up at him, her grey blue eyes started to glow as she looked at his aura again seeing it change to a neon blue
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Leah smirked as he mentioned the keys Leah followed Payton out to the car "Nice car she has here" Leah says looking over at Payton and back at the car. "Yeah he was he kinda raped her" I say sighing sipping my water "Leah doesn't seem like much but after it all happened shes been so afraid of guys I'm kinda surprized that shes talking to Payton" I say softly looking out to the window and back at Logan.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:31 am

" yeah she worked her ass of to get it" Payton commented as he clicked a button unlocking the doors " but what she doesn't know wont hurt, if we take a joy ride right?" he smiled at Leah and got into the drivers seat waiting for her to get in. Logan dropped what was left of her burger as Blake's word caught her off guard. she looked at him before looking away " Payton has a easy going complex about him so its not hard to trust him" she commented
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Leah laughed softly as Payton spoke she got in to the car as Payton unlocked the door she smiled looking over at Payton slightly moving her hair behind her ear sighing softly. I sighed as Logan looked away "I noticed its not him Im worried about though I guess in her eyes she tends to let her guard down for to long and then shuts down like just straight down its kind of hard to explain until it actually happens its as if she blacks out" I say sighing again I lean back looking back at Logan.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Payton smiled as Leah got into Logan's camaro. "So where would the lady like to go" he said in a british accent before turning the key in the ignition, looking over at Leah he laughed then turned the radio on. Logan listen as Blake told her about Leah, she sighed " to be honest that kind of sounds like me when i was younger. I would let anyone in then i got burned really bad and never let anyone in again" she looked out the window " Not even payton is fully in on everything in my life, i trust him but i can fully except he will be there for me" she looked Blake in the eye and tried to smile " i bet him and Leah are off in my baby right about now"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Leah sighed smiling "Anywhere really" Leah says laughing softly looking over at Payton. Leah sighs biting her lip looking over the window "Its happening again" She whispers to herself breathing softly. "Really you and her could be bestfriends seriously, but see thats what I'm worried about for some reason its like she has flashbacks of what happened to her and totally shuts down its like she remembers every littledetail and Im kind of afraid they wont get far before it happens" I say sighing "Well what happens, happens I guess" I say smiling slightly back.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Payton started to pull out of the club as he thought of where to take her " lets just cruise for a little bit around down town" he glanced over at her with a smile, but he had caught her sigh and wonder what she was thinking. Logan smirked at Blakes words " i havent had a best friend in a very long time" she commented " you dont have to worry if shes with pay, if he can control me at my worst he can keep her calm" logan kind of blushed at his smile, it was a cute smile. she looked down then up slightly clearing her throat " well i guess since you told me your story i could tell you mine. my father was a hunter and my mother was a seer who had some angel blood in her as to why i have lavender colored hair." Logan tugged on her curls before looking down at her hands" i was 6 when my parents went on a mission and never came back, so i decided to take on the family business and become a hunter, with my seer abilities and the skills my father taught me i naturally went up quickly in ranks till i was paired with payton"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Leah tried to smile looking over at Payton she was freaking out on the inside like the many times this has happened she frozed just sitting there staring at Payton she snapped out of it looking back at the window her falshbacks were starting and this was only the beginning of it. "I'm sure he can Im quite glad he's with her anyways to be honest she needs to be with someone like him" I say smiling again He listened to her story watching her as she spoke "Really interesting story a lot better than how I became who I am" I say laughing softly "Your hair its...different I like it" I say softly smiling I sip my water looking out the window "Well we've must of been here a while the sun is starting to rise" I say. "I've been bestfriends with Leah since we were little we just pretty much never left eachothers sides after this happened she like my little sister even though we dated a while back" I say laughing softly smiling still "I really enjoy my time with you now that we arent arguing" I say softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Payton let his yes drifted from the road over the Leah. As he glanced at her, he noticed she was staring off in his direction but she snapped out if it and looked back out the window. He could sense something was off about her, " hey are you ok" he asked softly as he turned down the radio when they came to a red light. Logan nodded " yah he's safe and very protecting" she laughed at his remark, but soon blushed and looked away from Blake as he said he liked her hair. " t..thanks" was all she could manage before looking out the window at his comment " yah it's a pretty sun rise. Payton is my only friend but he's more like my brother" she looked back at Blake, a smile started to appear on her rose colored lips " me too" as she said those words the spell was broken making the bracelets disappear. " hey look we are free guess that means your not stuck with me anymore" lagon laughed nervously
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Leah sighed her hands covering her face she slowly lowered them looking over at Payton she wasnt okay she was the least bit near okay. "Ye..Yeah Im fine" She says biting her lip softy she closed her eyes only for a few seconds but it was already to late her flashbacks had begun. She began looking around nervously but to only see each memory peice by peice she cried softly rocking herself back and forth her hands covering her ears shouting "Stop!, Stop!" She cried "Stop it! Please!" She begged. Her panic attack had only begun her eyes still closed there was only one way to actually snap her out of it. I smiled as spell was broken rubbing my wrist as the braclets disappeared "Something doesnt feel right..I feared this would happen" I said softly biting my lip "Leah,if Payton has any chance of calming her before her panic attack gets any worse...he needs to wake her out of it open her eyes actually or she wont stop anytime soon" I say softly though I wasnt much worried I look back over at Logan sighing softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2