Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle till the end [R]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Battle till the end [R] Empty Battle till the end [R]

Post by Love Dreams Mon May 13, 2013 8:40 pm

I sat at the end of my bed remembering it all as if it only came back as images the battle, the blood it was like it wasn't real and I knew it wasn't over, not yet it wasn't. "Blake!, Blake!" I hear someone calling my name looking out the window to see my bestfriend Leah outside I smirk slightly walking back to my door to see everyone asleep I close the door walking back to my window climbing out. "Leahh" I say softly as I landed walking over to her I was kinda on lockdown after what happened or what was happening I should say I was pretty happy to see her we hopped on my motorcycle walking it to the street not to bother anyone driving off yes it was 3am we were heading out to a bar needing to be aware of any danger at this time. We reached the bar parking the motorcycle walking in we sat down watching the crowd grinding and dancing on eachother. My eyes flash red something just wasnt right I glare over at Leah seeing she noticed it too I sigh controlling myself slightly I might be causing some trouble tonight.

•Leah & Blake are both vampires
•You dont have to play a vampire if you dont want to
•Anyone is free to join
•I'll post pictures of them later
•Theyre both 18
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Battle till the end [R] Empty Re: Battle till the end [R]

Post by Love Dreams Tue May 14, 2013 6:45 pm

Anyone Wanna Join?
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed May 15, 2013 12:00 am

May I join?
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed May 15, 2013 4:52 am

Yeah Go ahead
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 16, 2013 11:12 am

Logan wasn't what you would call a party girl. If anything people would call her a pastel goth, because her long curled hair with a light lilac purple and her wardrobe consisted of pastel colors, greys and blacks. tonight she was wearing black tights that had a line of black glitter going up the middle and a Tiffany blue crop top that showed her stomach but was longer in the back to conceal her twin pistols. she looked like she could be 18 because she was this small petite baby doll with porcelain white skin, but in all reality she was closer to 22. Logan's blue grey eyes scanned the dance floor as she took a sip of her drink looking for her partner Payton, who stopped aging at 19 but looked 23 at most. though Logan was human and a seer, Payton was part vampire part werewolf. they both were what you could call hunters who kept the peace.

When her large blue grey eyes landed on Payton, she smirked. his large muscular frame made girls flock to him. he had dark from hair with a blonde streak in it which just made his hazel golden eyes stick out. Payton was having his own fun with the girls around him dancing. yet he could feel Logan's icy stare in the middle of his back. they were here for work, but Payton wanted to play. Logan shook her head as she went back to scanning the room for their targets. that when the seer in her took over and pointed the two right out. it was a male and a female, with her seer vision it made humans look see-threw but for what they would consider fantasy creatures they were solid and there aura showed in neon colors. the female had this fushia pink aura about, but it was the male vampire that had this strong lime green color around him. her eye quickly stopped glowing as she found them. she let her booth and tried to get to payton to let him know but the crowd was too much for her petite size. logan growled and started to push her way through people started to move slowly. her nick name was the lavender tiger cub since she was so feisty.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu May 16, 2013 4:37 pm

I looked around biting my lip softly something just wasn't right like someone was watching us I quickly turn to Leah " Leah We gotta get out of here were being watched" I say seeing her in the middle of a drink. "Really? There was no point in coming out here and I just got this drink" She says sipping it lightly I sighed " Then take it with you we need to leave I cant risk causing any trouble at my state Leah sighed softly getting up his eyes were in between colors and it wasnt often that it happened "Blake" She says softly as I grabbed her hand walking slowly not to cause any attention feeling Leah rip her arm away from my hand "Leah" I say turning around as I notice her starring at some guy "Blake, I have to talk to him" She says softly I glare at her "Leah, What has come in to you" I say grabbing her waist softly pulling her back towards the door we needed to go and I couldnt leave her here I take her drip snapping her in to reality for a few seconds " Come on" I say as she follows me.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 16, 2013 10:48 pm

While Logan continued to struggle making her her way towards her partner, Payton was in his own world. He was having fun, out of the two Payton goofed off the most not really taking anything seriously. Payton froze as he felt a chill run up his back as the scent of a full blooded vampire touched his sensitive nose. Payton franticly scanned the room looking for the source of the smell landing on a girl who was locked eyes with him and a guy trying to drag her out of the club. " Payton" Logan called as she finally reached where he was. " I know " was all he simply said in his southern drawl before making his way through the sea of people with Logan following behind him, using him as a shield. Logan's heart started to beat faster not wanting to lose these two. " hey buddy, if she wants to stay let her. She a grown woman" Payton almost growled out as he and Logan reached the two before they reached the door. Logan came out from behind Payton, her light lilac hair bounced as she moved. Her blue grey eyes started to glow as her seer abilities picked up theirs and Payton's auras. Payton's golden hazel eyes started to shift to a shade of a very pale red as he stared down the guy.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 17, 2013 8:04 am

I sighed "No were kinda in a hurry" I say looking back at Leah "Come on Blake live a little" She says sipping her drink. "I did for 5 seconds now come on" I say grabbing her hand again pulling her. She rips her arm from my hand again "Dammit Leah" I say sighing we needed to get out of there and she wasnt letting us I glare back at her as she smiles slightly. "In this state I cant stay in here" He whispers to himself noticing Leah's eyes in between colors I take her drink she often couldnt drink it wasnt good when she did. "Im fine Blake give me the drink back" She says laughing softly. I atleast needed to get her outside she sometimes got a little playful and this wasnt the time to I pick her up putting her on my back carrying her out I felt her start to kick me "Leah stop its for you own good we could of got caught" I say as we get outside I drop her in the grass as she goes back to normal I kiss her forehead lighty I kinda felt back but our lives were at risk right now "Sorry" I say scarcatically smirking.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri May 17, 2013 11:08 pm

" what's the rush its a Friday night after all" Payton smirked as he watched this guy named Blake struggle to control the girl named Leah. Payton was about to open his mouth again to tount Blake, but Logan tooled his large muscular arm and just stared at Leah's eyes, which were in between colors. Payton grew silent and looked around them, a few on lookers glanced over at the four every now and then As if hoping a fight would soon begin. Logan watched the girl named Leah and the guy named Blake about how they acted with one another. " hey" growled Payton as Blake picked up Leah and took her outside. " Payton come on DONT pick a fight just yet" she said as she clung to Payton's arm as he dragged her outside right behind the two vampires. Once outside Logan had no choice but to protect Payton, well have his back anyway if a fight broke out. " Payton take it easy" she struggled as she still had a hold on Payton's arm. " that's no way to treat a lady" he spat as he locked eyes with Blake, his on golden hazel becoming a little clouded.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 18, 2013 10:57 am

I sighed noticing them following us outside I rolled my eyes at his comment. "As if I cared what you think" I said glaring up at the guy then back at Leah. I smirked slightly seeing they were still there I was going to say something but Leah stopped me "Blake, stop were not trying to start any trouble" She says glaring at me I sigh looking back at the ground taking my shot sighing I look back up at the guy wishing they'd just go. Leah gets up leaning against the wall "Its fine" She says looking over at the guy Blake was her bestfriend she didn't really care what he did but if bothered people often. "Leah, you don't look to go-"I say as Leah cuts me off "I'm fine Blake leave it alone I'm trying to enjoy my night" She says walking back in to the club it wasn't really worth going after her she could be hard headed sometimes.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat May 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Payton gritted his teeth and almost took steps closer to this guy Blake, but Logan stepped in his way letting him know he better back down. Payton grunted shuving his hands into his pockets as Logan looked from one vampire to the other " are you the two that have been causing trouble around here" Logan's voice was soft and carried a hint of a English/ British accent. Before she could say another word, loganwatched as the female walked back into the club. Payton watched her and soon followed making sure she was safe. " hey wait up your names lead right?" He asked as he caught up to her in the club he smiled a bright toothy grin " I'm Payton by the way". Outside Logan glared at Payton as she watched him to off after the girl before looking back at the male. She put a hand on one of her guns just in case he came after her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 19, 2013 8:37 am

"No" Blake says glaring at then watching as Leah stormed off. Leah sighed walking back in to the club turning around slightly "Uh, Yeah" She says softly "Nice to meet you Payton" She says softly smiling as she sits down at the bar looking over at him.I sigh looking up at the girl "She looks good enough to eat" I say to myself sarcastically I laugh getting up glaring at her walking back in "Leah can I ask why your mad at me?" I ask sitting next to her. Leah sighs ignoring me I roll my eyes glaring at the guy. I glare out at the crowd of people dancing I smirk deciding to get a little snack before I go sitting my drink down I walk in to the crowd smirking finding me a nice snack I laugh softly dancing against her wrapping my arms around her waist biting my lip softly as my eyes shot blood red I lick my lips whispering in her ear softly I bit her neck sucking on it slowly I laugh as I hear her whimper letting go licking the blood off my lips as my eyes go back to their normal color I left her there dancing walking back to the bar smirking.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun May 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Payton smiled at Leah " hey not all humans have to be food" he joked as he watched Blake come through the door of the club. He tensed up a bit not seeing Logan right away but then he smirked seeing her almost stomp in burning holes into Blake's back. Logan went and stood near Payton and looked over at Leah then back at Payton before watching Blake to Ito the crowd to find a snack. " this little doll here is Logan, we've been partners for about 3 years and she still treats me like I'm the baby" Payton laughed as he messed with her lavender hair when he told Leah who she was. Logan growled as Blake came back to where they were. She went straight up into his face having one of her twin pistols jabbing I to his thigh closest to the bar so that people would just think she was being flirty. Logan stood On Her tip toes since she was only about 5'5 " do that again to an innocient person and ill hurt you" she said into his ear but looked him in the eyes with a fake smile as people walked by
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon May 20, 2013 8:02 am

Blake, seriously" Leah says glaring at me as I sat next to her. I winced slightly as Logan jabbed me in the thigh "I would like to see you try babe" I say smirking "She's fine as you can see" I say laughing. "Sorry about him" Leah says sighing "Again your saying sorry for me because?" I ask there was no need to be sorry I needed that snack. I glared over at Logan raising my eyebrows slightly I check my phone noticing it was 5 am I sighed taking another shot. Leah smiled over at Payton "But uh Hi Logan" She says softly I bit my lip glaring at the three she said to have a little fun and I sure was. "Leah, dont act like your mad I know your not" I say laughing softly as she ignores me again "Leah,Leah!"I whisper in to her ear "Its cute when your mad" I say I was getting a little cocky but it was cute to me. I roll my eyes sitting back sipping my drink seeing she wasnt going to budge.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue May 21, 2013 12:21 pm

Logan's blue grey eyes flashed with a spark as Blake challenged her. she had a silencer on her pistols, Logan shot Blake in his thigh not with a normal bullet but a wooden one that had been soaked in vervain. Logan took his shot drank it then smirked at him " challenge me again and you will regret it" Logan said while staring Blake in the eyes as she dug her thumb into the bullet wound. " Logan stop it, that's enough" Payton tried to get up to grab her arm after seeing what she did. Logan pulled away from Payton's grip sending her curly lavender hair going in all directions " your one to speak aren't you" she growled before taking another shot then headed for the sea of people. " I'm sorry about her, she gets feisty at times and loses her temper. that's why she got the nick name the lavender tiger cub" Payton rubbed the back of his neck looking from Leah to where Logan walked into the sea of people dancing near the middle of the crowd as the music played.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue May 21, 2013 2:05 pm

I bit my lip as she shot me in thigh I snarled softly feeling her dig her thumb in the wound "You little" I say getting up as Leah cut me off "Blake, don't its not worth it" she says softly Leah wasn't much of a fighter. "It's okay" Leah says smiling slightly "I didn't say it was okay" I said rolling my eyes. "So your leaving me here?" Leah says as I start to walk back to the door "No just don't need to be in here" I say before reaching the door Leah sighs slumping in her seat looking over at Payton. "He can't be serious right just going to leave me out here I know how he is he's going to leave me I can't walk home" Leah says softly watching as I walked to the door she sips her drink slumping again in her seat "Well this wasn't a fun night" She says looking back out at the crowd of people dancing our kissing. "I'll be right back" Leah says walking outside to find me sitting on the ground "Your fine Blake" she says looking down at me "I know but..I just" I say as she cuts me off "Pissed?"Leah says finishing my sentence "Yes, and you really need to stop cutting me off" I say sitting my drink down "Whatever but stay out here leave if you feel like I guess I can walk home" Leah says putting her hand on the door I sigh as she walks back in she was mad at me I understood that part just wasn't exactly sure why.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 23, 2013 12:22 pm

Logan was in her own world dancing in the middle of the sea of people trying to forget. Payton tried to smile back at Leah but he still felt bad even though she said it was okay. Payton glared at Blake, he did not care for how he was treating Leah. Payton stopped glaring at Blake, looking back at Leah with a soft smile " hey Logan and i can always give you a ride home, Logan looks like she will be pasted out in the back anyway" he chuckled as he watched Logan growl at a guy that tried to dance with her. Payton heard Leah and looked in time to see her heading for the door, he sighed then went on to the dance floor and picked Logan up under his arm caring her form the dance floor to the front doors. " hey put me down" Logan struggled as Payton walked outside, he winked at Leah and dropped Logan next to Blake. Logan looked at Blake with her blue grey eyes in between pieces of her lavender curls " what are you doing why am i next to him" she pointed almost in his face not realizing how close they were to each other. " well your both going to apologize" Payton said as he grabbed both of their wrist's and put matching, glowing black bracelets on their arm. they were actually a magical type of hand cuffs and the only way they would come off is if they two people could get along or you had the key " Payton im going to kill you" Logan tried to stand to take a swing at him but fell on her butt as Blake stay seated on ground. Payton walked back to where Leah was " now that they are stuck together we can actually talk" he smiled and held the door for her.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu May 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Leah smirked seeing Payton go outside she bit her lip softly glaring down at the two. "Im not talking to het she shot me in my leg be happy Ive havent laid a hand on her" I said looking up. Leah smacked me across my face raising her eyebrows "Don't touch her apologize" She said glaring at me I smirk "Ha, Im not saying anything to her do you not understand" I say as Leah walks back in to the club with Payton "No Come back" I say sighing as the door closed. Leah smiled at Payton "Well I guess that takes care of them"She says laughing softly "They're probably going to be out there for a while" She says sitting back at the bar she sighs watching all the people "I'll take a vodka straight" She says looking back at the bartender laying her arms on the table. Leah sighed again as she got her drink sipping it shivering slightly as the burning of the alcohol hit her throat she was planning on drinking till shouldnt drink anymore but she didnt want to she looked over at Payton moving her hair out her eyes smiling. "Logan seems nice" She says sarcatically laughing softly she glared back at the door biting her lip. I sighed seeing they werent coming back out "If all we have to do is apologize can we get this over with I can't sit near you any longer" I say glaring at Logan sighing I lay my head against the wall looking up at the sky.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Logan smirked " i can give you a matching bullet wound in your other thigh" she growled. " and im definitely not saying anything to that pig" Logan huffed and trying to cross her arms.Payton crossed his arms over his chest " well i guess you guys are going to be stuck with each other for a while then" he said with a sigh as him and Leah walked back towards the club " Payton come on" Logan pleaded only to have Payton wave his hand in the air as he and Leah entered the club. Payton chuckled " hopefully they will survive each other" he sat down next to her at the bar " they seem more alike once they got stuck together" Payton noted before ordering a scotch on the rocks. since he was part werewolf part vampire alcohol really didn't effect him unless it was in large amounts. " so were you turned into a vamp or what" he asked as he took a drink of his scotch. " yeah as long as you stay still and don't breathe" Payton remarked about Logan with a laugh. Logan had placed her head on her knee, she grunted at Blake's words " you and i both but its not that simple smart ass." she lifted her head brushing lavender curls out of her face " we actually have to get a long which at this rate is not happening" Logan pulled out one of her twin pistols and started to clean it
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu May 23, 2013 5:57 pm

Leah looked over at Payton hearing him speak. "Well its kinda complicated I had a boyfriend who kinda decided he wanted to spend the rest of his life me and I didnt want to so he threatened me that he'd change my whole family, hardheaded Blake out there and his family so I did it but turns out he still decided to change them all so I left him havent really trust anyone since."Leah says sipping her drink she had always felt guilty about it "So uh yeah what about you" Leah said she bit her lip sipping her drink again. I sighed looking at Logan "Well thank you for the information" I say sarcatically "Im not staying here so come on" I say getting up pulling Logan up "Apparently this is going to be a long night" I say glaring over at Logan "And Im not going to waste my time just sitting here" I say sighing again. Leah sighs looking back at the crowd "Its kinda something to get used to when you can hear someones heartbeat as if it was your own everyone hear I hear it its like the sound of a drun constently calling my name but I dont treat it as a game like Blake he feeds when he wants to I never wanted to hurt anyone I try and fight but I know I cant go long without biting someone Fuck..." Leah says biting her lip it was moments like this she tried to keep to herself bottled up inside where it seemed best.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon May 27, 2013 9:05 pm

Payton listen to Leah as she told him the story of how she was turned into a vampire as he sipped on his scotch. " that guy sounds more like a jealous stalker" he said with a chuckle before letting out a sigh. Payton turned his head and looked at Leah then looked over his broad shoulder and into the sea of people, " my mother was half vampire who fell for a werewolf. i grew more with the werewolf gene but when i decided to become a bounty hunter they injected me with something that brought my vampire half forward and then i was partnered with Logan shortly after my training." Payton looked back at Leah " that's about the short version of my life" Logan glared at Blake as he started to stand and dragged her up with him " where the hell do you think your going, we may be stuck together but im not doing what you say so easily" Logan growled as Blake dragged her around even though she was pulling against him, Blake was still dragging her along. " trust me i know how you feel being both vamp and wolf is not easy not only can i smell and hear people from miles away but i can feel their blood moving when i thirst sometimes but Logan helps she will bring me some wild game or if were in a jam she let me feed off of her buti felt like a monster when i did" payton rubbed his shaggy dark brown hair
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue May 28, 2013 10:43 am

Leah looked over at Payton her hair covering her eyes slightly "Really? I knew I smelt something" Leah joked biting her lip softly "Well actually yeah he is a stalker Ive uh moved a few times since this all happened and he seems to follow me" Leah says laughing softly "See thats the problem I dont like hurting people or any thing I try and f[ght it off but I know I cant go long without feeding off someone or something Blake Ive known him for a while but he way he acts tends to bother me like he wants to start trouble be the center of attention all the time and I get tired and annoyed kinda glad he's stuck out there I feel bad for Logan though" Leah says sipping down the rest of her drink. I sighed still pulling Logan I ignored her comment still pulling her along "Either you get up or I keep dragging" I say glarring back at her. I sighed deciding to pick Logan up holding her in my arms "Good your a lot heavier when dragging" I say looking back at the bar as I walked "Were going to have to get these off sometime and if we keep arguing that isnt going to happen and I'd rather not be stuck to you any longer so can we not argue" I say
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Payton laugh still rubbing the back of his neck " not a lot of vampires or were wolfs can pick up on it cause its both scents mixed together" he too another drink of his scotch while he listen to Leah talk about her stalker." yah its hard, when it comes down to people who piss me off the erg to drink over comes me but Logan has always been there to help me" Payton laughed " you and me both. they just need to calm down for a while". Logan only growled at Blake as he gave her two options, her blue grey eyes glaring right back at him. " whoa" she squealed as Blake basically lifted her out of no where and was now hold her in his arms. Logan diverted her eyes as her cheeks grew a like pinkish color. she did not speak as Blake talked to her she only went limp in his arms not knowing what todo. she refused to put her head on his chest.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu May 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Leah laughs softly "Yeah I know, Im just sensitive to the littlest things"Leah says looking down at her drink and sighs "Have drank 4 shots and 3 glasses straight ahcohol and feel barely nothing" Leah says shaking her head. "Care to dance?"She asks. I sigh carrying her to mymotorcycle getting on deciding to drive with one hand "Here put this on" I say putting my helmet on her head putting the key in the ignition starting it pulling the kickstand up pulling off. "Well where do you wanna go?"I ask looking back at Logan feeling the wind I move my hair out my eyes slowing down a bit.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu May 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Payton smiled " that's good to know" he nodded as he put his empty glass down " yah i know that feeling all to well nothing can ever numb you" Payton stood up and took leah's hand " i thought you would never ask" he led her to the dance floor and started to dance with her. Logan did not say a word and just took the helmet, putting it on reluctantly. as Blake started his bike, she was not ready when he took off and latched onto him with out thinking. Logan had a death grip around his waist and barely heard him ask her where she wanted to go, but before she could say anything her stomach growled, obviously letting Blake know what she wanted
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next