Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Watcher *Closed/R*

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Night Watcher *Closed/R* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Night Watcher *Closed/R*

Post by → Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:15 pm

The Night Watcher *Closed/R* - Page 6 Brunette-curly-hair-cute-cute-girl-Favim.com-531598
Lika smiled over at King slightly, then poked her head up at the girl. " Crawfish." She ordered. New Orleans was the best, and her favorite foods were crawfish and crab. She grinned over at King, then gazed out as music played down below and freaks began to walk to streets of the French Quarter.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:24 pm

King smiled as Lyric took Lika's menu before walking away. King smirked listening to the music he get up picking Lika up swinging her around in to his arms he laughed softly kissing her. He sat down sitting her on his lap.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:27 pm

The Night Watcher *Closed/R* - Page 6 Brunette-curly-hair-cute-cute-girl-Favim.com-531598
Lika jumped only a tad when King came over to her, picking her up. She giggled when he spun her around, pecking his lips back then settling herself on his lap. She wrapped her arms around his neck, then kissed him deeply yet slow and soft.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:51 pm

King smiled as she laughed he loved when she was happy he held on to her waist as they kissed his hand slightly traveling to her ass sqeezing it softly be smirked between the kiss looking in to her eyes.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Lika smirked, arching her back a little. She trailed her hands down his chest then stopped kissing him. Feeling him squeeze her ass she giggled, " After this we have to go to the store to pick up something." She bit her lip, eyeing him. Wondering if he knew what she was talking about. She needed to check, only because they've had sex without a condom. And with her luck, she might be. But hopefully not. 
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:38 pm

King laughed softly kissing her forehead "Okay" He says softly kinda figuring what she was talking about I mean he wouldnt be really that surprized if she was I mean he'd love to have a kid with her. King smiles pressing his forehead to hers letting go of her ass running his hand through her hair he looked up laughing softly as their food came "Uh thanks Lyric" King says biting his lip "Uh you welcome the uh foods on the house glad to see you back Your uh girlfriends pretty" Lyric says walking off.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Lika smiled, looking deep into his eyes with her hazel. She heard footsteps coming and she quickly rotated her head to see the girl and the food. She licked her lips, hoping off King and taking a seat in her chair. She cocked her head up at the girl, wondering what she was so shy. But she was stunned when Lyric called her pretty, and she flushed. Not having the chance to thank her, she stood up and rushed after the girl. Grasping her wrist and tugging her back, she met eye contact. Then as Lika began to speak, she straightened up and let her wrist go. " Thank you. I've never had someone come out in the open and say I'm pretty like you did, besides King." She glanced back at him, then returned to the girl. " Well, have a nice night." Waking back toward her boyfriend and smiling small. " Sorry had to do it. But ah... one thing before I start eating. Don't watch me eat, I hate it when people do." She grinned, then began to tear the tails off the crawfish, and crack it open to get the tail meat before sucking on the heads to get the juice out.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:00 am

King smiled looking out at the lights as Lika hopped off him watching her run after Lyri. Lyric jumped a bit looking back as Lika grabbed hold to her wrist letting it go "Really? Well your welcome and you too" Lyric says before Lika walked back to King."Well I wasnt going to watch you eat but you make me want to now" King says smirking before cracking his lobstor open taking the meat out before beginning to eat. King smiled again biting his lip sipping his water.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 am

Lika smiled, finishing off her crawfish and motioning the plate away from her. She drank the rest of her straight spiced rum before taking a couple sips of water to sooth her aching stomach. She gazed out at the city, smirking.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 am

King sighed finishing off the rest of the lobster sipping his vodka shaking off the feeling he bit his lip his eyes just watching Lika he smiled turning his attention to rest of the city and the colorful lights "I'm ready to go when you are" He says softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Lika smiled over at King, standing up she grabbed his hand and walked out. Thankfully it was on the house. She strolled out of the building, catching her eyes on a store near-by and rushing into the sliding doors. She bit her lip anxiously grasping a pregnancy test and darting into the bathroom. Not even stopping to pay for it. She locked herself in a stall int he back, taking deep breaths again and again before Lika finally tested herself. After washing it off, she flicked it twice then opened her eyes to look at the sign. += your pregnant and -= your not.

{ Should she be prego, or no?}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:15 pm

King smiled as Lika grabbed his hand walking out with her in to the store he sighed softly biting his lip as she ran to the bathroom he ran his through through his hair sighing again he leaned against one of the walls looking at all the different people in the store.

(Uh yeah she can be)
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:03 pm

{ Mmk }

Just as Lika opened her eyes, she stood there in silence. Staring at the + sign that visibly shown in her hazel eyes that beamed in either excitement or triumph. She shook, her nerves going ecstatic, Slowly and cautiously as she walked out of the bathroom and toward King, she was as white as ghost when she approached him. Lifting her hand up with the test in it, she looked from the + sign to King then a smile formed. " I'm pregnant." She whispered.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:14 pm

King sighed turning his attention noticing how pale she was he just stood there taking no expression to his face just breathing slowly he took Lika in his arms hugging her finally smiling slightly "Really" He says softly he told himself he wasn't going to be shocked but its kinda different when it actually happens he kissed her forehead just pulling her close "I'm a dad" He says softly still smiling.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Lika half chuckled when he pulled her into his arms, she squeezed him tightly, tossing the test into the garbage and letting her hands hold his face gently in her palms. She kissed him only slightly, placing her forehead to his she nodded. " Yes you are." Her smile grew bigger and she hugged him and put her head on his chest.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:22 pm

King smirked slightly as Lika put her head on to his chest he picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist he smiled carrying her out. "Well I have the perfect place we can go" King says softly walking over to a hotel he smirks slightly stealing one of he keys form the desk walking up to the room going in. "I don't think we've paid for a single thing all day" King says laughing softly putting Lika on the bed.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:32 am

Lika giggled, gazing at him for the longest of times. She grinned, " Yeah we haven't." She said softly, grasping King's hand and tugging him down upon her when he placed her on the bed. She smirked, propping her legs up and holding him tightly. She brought her lips to his and kissed his gently.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:41 am

King laughed softly as he was brought down he kissed her back rolling over next to her holding on to her waist he smirked nibbling at her neck softly. He smiled pulling her close to him staring up at the ceiling.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Lika chuckled, glancing over at King she whispered gently. " I love you." She reached out with one slender hand and cruised about his waist before hugging him tightly.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:57 pm

King smiled softly bitting his lip "I love you too" King says softly holding her as she hugged him. "Your amazing" King says kissing her again.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Lika smiled, " I try to be. Now let's get some sleep love." She breathed in heavily, then rolled over onto her side and slowly closed her eyes. Sealing them shut. She grasped King's hand and wrapped his arm around her.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:04 pm

King smiled as she spoke he closed his eyes and sighed softly as she took his arm and wrapped it around her he pulled her closer to him soon drifting to sleep.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Bump?
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Lika fluttered her eyes open as sunshine shown through the curtains. Stretching her stiff limbs and glancing over at King she smiled, lightly kissing his cheek and moving out of the bed. Edging towards the bathroom and stripping down to jump in the shower. Turning on the water and stepping in, running her light brown hair underneath the running waterfall and closing her eyes as she latched her hands onto her arms. 
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:36 pm

King soon awoke feeling her lips brush against his cheek he smiled and watched as she walked in to the bathroom. He yawned softly sitting up on to the edge of the bed listening to the sound of the water as it ran. He ran his hand through his hair finally getting up stretching for once he slept good and even better with Lika at his side.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next