Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Night Watcher *Closed/R*

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Night Watcher *Closed/R* Empty The Night Watcher *Closed/R*

Post by → Wed May 01, 2013 1:01 pm

The Night Watcher *Closed/R* Bra-brunette-fashion-girl-hot-Favim.com-330155

Lika

{Lika's Speech}

Lika grinned, leaping down from the building. She landed on her feet, like a cat. " It's time." She whispered, her devilish yet angelic voice sounded. Gracefully moving over towards the dude, she let her sword twirl. Eyes flashing in a blaze as she circled him then stopping to block his path as well.

The thug's eyes widened. " But the Night Watcher is just a myth."  He punched Lika in the stomach and started to run.  He wasn't going to get caught. Not tonight.

Lika chuckled at the painless punch, grinning devilishly before she bit her lip sexily to bolt after the thug. Her laughter, sounding as if it was coming from a succubus. She giggled as she leaped upon a building, closing in on the thug. When she noted he was in a dead end, she tackled him from above, sword pressing against his throat. Lika put on a smirk, " Where do you think you're going?" She asked in a seductive tone. Flinging him up to his feet, she had a tight grip on the dude. She let her black high heels collide into his back, making him hit the ground with a thud. She put her foot upon his back, holding him there. Snaking down low to hiss a telling in his ear. " The Night Watcher is no myth." Lika could hear the dude stutter, unable to speak the girl shrugged and grasped the color of his shirt then flinging him to his feet. " And ta think I thought you were gonna put up a fight." Shaking her head in shame she put the sword to his throat again. His screams echoed in the alley, the thug was cut off by his choking and the eerie silence of a body dropping sounded. Lika backed away then stalked off into the night.

Last edited by → on Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

The Night Watcher *Closed/R* Empty Re: The Night Watcher *Closed/R*

Post by Love Dreams Wed May 01, 2013 10:31 pm

King

King smirked watching the whole thing lurking the shadows as usual. Her voice it was different yet beautiful. "Night Watcher eh, so she's real" He says biting his lip softly. He often lived in the shadows watching every little thing but this girl out of all he's seen seemed most interesting. He smirked once again hearing the guy scream and then drop silent. He decided to follow her see what else she was up to he lurked throughout the shadows following her every move. "Night Watcher" He whispers biting his lip he loved getting to his victims they werent much of victims but more of prey that was never eatin forever stalked and never seen he liked it better that way and he'd have fun with her. Hearing her heels click with each step the more his heartbeated as gorgeous as she was he'd never met anyone like her tough, gorgeous,and could handle herself. 'Night Watcher' he kept repeating in his head it wasnt often that he heard that name but when he did he knew it was trouble King he was and a trouble maker at that who lurked the shadows to never be caught.

(Sorry so short ^.^ but uh I'll post a picture soon Im on my phone)

Last edited by Love Dreams on Fri May 03, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu May 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

Lika listened to the sounds around her, her heels clipping the concrete harshly. She huffed, hearing someone whisper from behind her. She slowed to a sudden halt under a post light shinning down on her. A grin soon sprouted on the corner of her face. Lika chuckled evilly, casting a glance over her shoulder tgen dashing into the shadows again. She was unseen from ger dark clothing, the darkness masking het. She motioned behind the guy, and within seconds she swiped him off his fert and onto his ass. Not a moment later Lika sat down on him, pinning him there. Dtawing her sword out quickly she pressed the blades edge to his throat, a dim light servaing the area. Her gorgeous face flashed as the rays of light shone down on her. Her angelic honey coated Italian accent flowed, " Well, well, well. It seems I have a stalker. Quite the brave you are, following me around like a lost pup." Lika giggled, sighing heavily she sat up straight, still holding him where he lay on the roof of the building. Never knowing how much someone could be so intriged in her. Lika hummed a tone, a Night Watchers tone. Something that went kinda like Jason's beat in his scary voices.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu May 02, 2013 8:26 pm

Bump?
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Fri May 03, 2013 4:56 am

The Night Watcher *Closed/R* Tumblr_m2lt53Xrie1r88x2no1_500

King

King sighed still following her feeling himself pinned to the roof. He smirked biting his lip looking up at her feeling the blades against his neck he laughed softly. "I wouldn't call myself a stalker I lurk the shadows finding quite interesting people, If you call it brave you dont seem so tough to me" He says smirking again. "And someone as beautiful as you How could I not be intriged" He says laughing once again. He sighed pushing her off him getting up brushing himself off looking down at her "As I said you dont seem very tough" He says cocking his eyebrows. "The names King" He says pausing himself "And I guess your a Night Watcher" He says. He shakes his hair out his face slightly biting his lip once again. "Im always quite interested in the Night Watcher heard the name quite a few times around here" He says laughing softly this was actually cute to him how she though this was brave.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri May 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

"I wouldn't call myself a stalker I lurk the shadows finding quite interesting people, If you call it brave you dont seem so tough to me" Lika snarled at that one comment. "And someone as beautiful as you How could I not be intriged" 

Lika smirked, but didn't shed a blush as he said she was beautiful. It wasn't like she didn't get it all the time, which she did from lots of people. Even from chicks. As she rose to her feet, her sword clawing the roof then circling him slowly. Edging closer and closer to him. Extending her hand, she swayed her body towards him. Pressing her index finger on his chest, she collided the palm of her hand to his chest. Biting her lip sexily, Lika began to feel down his abs, every lump and crease of them. She let out a slight moan that was faint, clashing her chest against his. Her breath was heavy on his neck as she gently pushed him towards the edge of the building. " You know, I've never met someone so.. Carefree and hot as you." Her seductive italian angelic voice ringing powerfully.

"As I said you dont seem very tough" 

The tip of her tongue slidding to the end of her pearl white teeth, she now opened her mouth to speak. " Honey, don't talk about being tough when you don't know who I am and what I can do to you." Not a moment later, and less that a second she tackled him off the building. They fell, seeming as if was forever for Lika's eyes met his and she stopped giggling. Getting serious, she flipped them in mid air to where she was on the bottom, as they reached the ground she got the imapct of both of them. The Earth splitting from their weight, the girl didn't feel no pain and when she regained sight she blinked a couple times. Glancing at the guy on top of her she picked him up by the shirt and flung him into a wall before jabbing her elbow into his throat and locking her grip.

"The names King"

Lika let her lip curl up, adding a smirk onto her expression. She clicked she tongue and spoke again. " Yes, I am the Night Watcher, the names Lika." The gorgeous girl drew even closer to the guy, teasing him by gently pecking at his lips, running her smooth tan leg up his and wrapping it around his waist. Putting her hand around his neck, she brought him in for a kiss, lightly kissing him then jerking away to stalk off. Her hips swaying and her stride steady as she walked.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 am

King smirked as she rubbed her hands against his abs laughing softly. "Really" He says scarcastically smirking slightly. He sighed as she flipped them in to mid air landing on his back coughing a little as she lunged her elbow in to his throat. He bit his lip smirking as she said her name and wrapping herself around him. He smirked as they kissed for those few seconds as she pulled away getting back up "Lika, eh" He said softly to his self biting his lip as she walked away. He wanted to follow her but wasn't sure about the idea he never really met a girl like that so tempting beautiful and interesting. "Lika" He says again he was so tempted the way she acted he sighed lurking back in to the shadows.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat May 04, 2013 10:08 am

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

"Really"

Lika smiled at his words, but kept on walling. She didn"t stop until she reached the very end of a street. Looking around, she ruffled her hand through her thick hair. Sighing heavily, she glanced over her shoulder wondering if the dude was still following her. Grunting when she grabed the edge of a window seal, taking a leap upward she flew into the open window of the abandoned house. The whistling wind rung in her ears, and stringing throughout her hair as it danced across her face and back. Taking a look around, Lika found a room with a bed. Reaching out to fiddle with the light switch, listening as it clicked on and off but the light never turning on. A groan escaped her, stepping in she unbuckled her belt loop and placed it on a table, grasping the end of her shirt to pull it over her head. Leaving a black tank top on, she plopped down on the bed. Not going to sleep, she stared at the ceiling.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sat May 04, 2013 10:28 am

Sorry its taking me soo loonngg to reply, im usually fast.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sat May 04, 2013 3:13 pm

(Its okay Im doin the same thing gosh sorry)
King sighed watching her go he lurked back in to the shadows looking to see her fully gone. "I'm going to see her again" King said biting his lip walking back to his house who said shadow lurkers didn't own homes. He sighed opening the door walking in straight to his room stripping off his shirt plopping down on the bed. "Im seeing her tomorrow" He said softly it was a promise to himself he needed to see her never met anyone so, interesting. When you tend to lurk the shadows all day you see quite interesting people but you usually move
on to the next and he wasn't going to let
her go.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun May 05, 2013 10:31 am

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

Lika bit her lip, unable to think. She wanted to see that guy again but then again she was the Night Watcher. No one has ever seen her, they don't know her name or story. She sat up some, rubbing her head from sweat. Lika could hear the house settling, getting ready for bed it seemed. The girl couldn't sleep, her mind was jumbled up with why and how. Wondering who that guy really was. Not caring really, or did she. Laying back she rested her head on the white pillow and pulled the covers over her. Trying to at least get a little bit of sleep.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Sun May 05, 2013 12:14 pm

King sighed looking around the dark room finally getting under his covers he couldn't stop thinking about her it wasn't normal "You lurk the shadows, not stay on one person just move on already" He says looking around one last time it was killing him interesting she was beautiful she was and yet he couldn't stay away. "Lika, she's beautiful never met anyone like her and its killing me, whatever stop King she's just some girl you've met plenty of girls like her"He says sighing but it wasn't true he wanted to see her again and he hadn't met anyone like her before he needed to see her it would bother him if he didn't he bit his lip before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep with her still in his dreams.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun May 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

Lika awoke in the morning, rays of the rising sun splitting through the glass window. Sparking a flame into Lika's closed eyes, making her narrow her eyebrows and slowly sitting up. Beginning to swing her legs over the edge of the bed, the gorgeous girl grapped her belt again. Clipping the strap then pulling her shirt over her head. Her mind was set, she needed to see this guy again. And soon. Taking her sword off the table and hitching it to her belt loop holster. She took some steps towards the window. Propping her leg uo, she sighed. Lifting her hand up to grasp the necklace around her neck. A special necklace that holds her father and mothers ashes in it. As the palm of her hand grasped it, she gripped it tightly and bit her lip to hold back tears that edged at the end of her eye lids, wanting to split out but Lika didn't let them. Releasing her grip off the ledge to drop down, the qind slicing eerie sounds around her then a soft grunt coming drom her. She stood up straight and quickly vanished within the darkness.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 am

King woke up to see a few streams of light coming from the window he gets up sighing before putting a shirt on and looking in to the mirror at his reflection biting his lip slightly before leaving and walking out the house he was going to see her today he looks around before lurking back in to the shadows out to look for her. He sighs finding something interesting though it wasnt her it was something new when your watching someone being murdered up close it was usually frightening for some people but he just sat there as if invisible they didnt seem to notice him he was a shadows lurker after all.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon May 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

Lika watched from the shadows, skimming the area around her she finally saw someone murdering another. A snarl erupted from her, slipping away deeper into the darkness until she came up behind the man. Drawing her sword out she struck him in the back, grunting a little Lika listened to the faint cry. Pulling her blade out she lifted her leg up to shove him down on the ground. Bending down to grasp the mans shirt, she tore some off. Running the cloth of his short along her blade to rid of the blood. Standing back up, Lika threw away the bloodied thing. Grinning deviliahly she looked over her shoulder to see if anyone saw then raced into the shadows.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon May 06, 2013 2:33 pm

King smirked watching her as she struck the guy in the back glad to see her again he bits his lip cocking his eyebrows slightly. He laughed softly as she grabbed his shirt "Lika"He whispers hoping to mess with her a bit as she raced back in to the shadows. "Likaa" He whispers again.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon May 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

Lika slid to a halt to hear someone whisper her name, a smirk sprouted and she knew it was the guy she met from last night. Only because he is the only one who knows were name other than Night Watcher. Taking a couple steps out of the shadows, she could identify the kid easily. Shaking her head ahe amiled, for the firat time happy to see someone. " Well, hello again."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon May 06, 2013 4:45 pm

King smirked slightly to see her turn around "Hello" He says. "You know I couldn't stay away from someone as beautiful as you" He says biting his lip again laughing softly. He was glad to see her again for the first time in a while he shakes his hair out of the way as his eyes meet hers still smiling.

Last edited by Love Dreams on Mon May 06, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon May 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

"Hello"

Lika smiled, motioning her way towards him then stopping. She listened to the sounds around her at first, the eerie wind slicing through her hair leaving invisible marks across her cheeks. Hearing his last few words, making her settle at ease. "You know I couldn't stay away from someone as beautiful as you" She could feel her cheeks flush a beat red, hiding her face from him, letting her hair fall fast over her face. " Your quite the charmer." Lika said seductively in her angelic Italian accent.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Mon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm

"I know" He says smirking moving her hair slightly out of her eyes before putting his hand back down. He admired her beauty as tough as she was a still quite amusing. "I was hoping I'd find you here" He says.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon May 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

"I know"

Lika let him touch her, but only slightly. She moved away some but not a lot, though when he stepped back she brought him closer to her. A sensation filling her, taking her lips a putting them close to his ear. "I was hoping I'd find you here" His words made ger chuckle, gently kissing his neck Lika whispered softly. " Me too."
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue May 07, 2013 4:58 pm

King smirked slightly as she brought him closer laughing softly as her lips touched his ear. He bit his lip grabbing her waist softly pulling her in. "Im glad" He whispers softly.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue May 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

"Im glad"

Lika smirked, letting a giggle escape her. As King pulled her in even closer, she rammed him against the wall. Pressing her hand on his chest, pinning him there. Lickin her lips, she bit down on her tongue. " Are you now?" The lovely voice of her rung in his ears. Grasping his hands to pmrun them down her hour-glass figure.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Dreams Tue May 07, 2013 5:52 pm

King stilk smirking as she pressed her hands on to his chest. "Yes" He says laughing softly as she takes his hands and runs them down her figure. He bits his lip once again leaning kissing her softly before pulling away he was happy hadnt been this happy to see someone in a while she was different.
Love Dreams
Love Dreams
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Tue May 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Lika

{Lika's Speech}
{King's Speech}

"Yes"

Lika bit her lip sexily, stepping away from uim she looked him over once then turned. She loved to play with her prey, knowing for a fact he would follow only because she had when to drawn upon her to even let her go. Looking over her shoulder, she motioned him to follow, walking along a path towards the abandoned house.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next