Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Slave [R]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blood Slave [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Slave [R]

Post by Stormsong Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:34 pm

I smiled at her. "I'll see you in the morning," I said and left the room, locking the door behind me.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:25 am

“Goodnight.” I called. I put down the plate of crackers and other food and curled up on my bed. I ate the rest of the food and gently placed the plate onto my nightstand. I curled up under the covers and fell asleep.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 am

I sat on the roof of my house. It was my favorite place to be when I needed to clear my thoughts. My nostrils flared, I had her scent all over me. My sensitive hearing caught the sound of her shallow breathing. She was sleeping. I sighed and leapt off the roof. Silent as a cat, I landed on my hands and knees, unhurt. I stood and eyed the road far from my driveway. A town was located only a few miles away. I could easily fed on one of the wandering villagers there. Taking in a deep breath, I took off.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm

I dreamed a strange dream(more like nightmare) that night...

"Audrey! AUDREY! Run!" Collin yelled. A vampire gripped his throat as he was being suffocated. Audrey tried to run but her feet could not move anymore.
"AUDREY RUN! Please...Don't let my rescue attempt be a failure. GET OUT OF HERE! He wants to rape you!" Collin screeched. His face went pale as all the blood drained from his face and body.
"Collin!" Audrey screamed. She tried to run as the Vampire approached. He had a cloak covering his face. But she recognized the mouth and nose.
"Dylan!?" Audrey yelped. the Vampire uncloaked his face, revealing Audrey's ex-boyfriend, Dylan. Dylan wrapped his arms around Audrey and ripped off her clothes. He ripped off his clothes and quickly grew hard. He penetrated her and cupped her breasts.
"You're mine now sweetheart." He hissed. He spilled into her but continued to thrust into her and rape her. He moved so he was around the front. He nibbled on Audrey's breast and continued to thrust. He wasn't stopping anytime soon.
"Dylan please stop." Audrey whimpered.
"Never. You're mine and we'll be tied together forever." Dylan hissed. Audrey had a single tear drip down her cheek. Dylan continued to massage and nibble on Audrey's breasts. He grew hard again and spilled into her again for no reason. His seman dripped down his tool because Audrey was full. It dripped down from between Audrey's legs and Dylan didn't even care. Dylan pulled Audrey onto the ground so they were lying down on the ground. Dylan moved so he was on top and then he ran his fingernail over Audrey's breast. He drew blood and quickly drank her blood.
"Dylan stop...DYLAN STOP!" Audrey screamed. Her final breath was filled in with a soft moan escaping her lips from the sex.

I woke up screaming and saw a Vampire in the corner of the room. I knew who it was.
"Dylan...I should have guessed you were a vampire. The way you only wanted me for sex so you could quickly drink my blood. But I refused every time you pulled my shirt and bra off." I said.
"And I must admit... Those were some nice breasts." Dylan hissed. He climbed up onto the bed and crawled closer to Audrey.
"You're such a perv Dylan!" I said. Dylan came closer and he ripped off my shirt and bra. Then he pulled off my pants.
"HELP!" I screamed, over and over. I waited for her vampire to come. I needed him now. I managed to pull the blankets back over her naked body.
"How'd you even get in!" I exclaimed.
"I broke the bars and window...only after I was sure you're vampire owner was gone." Dylan hissed, ripping off his shirt and coming closer. Soon he was naked and coming even closer. I let out an eir peircing scream and hoped that my vampire would come.
(really strange and...slightly disgusting dream/post. ack. Sorry about it....but something had to happen. Maybe this is where audrey falls in love with the Vampire and the Vampire gets a little butterfly in his stomach from a slight feeling af love for her...idk Razz)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 02, 2013 2:59 pm

I was drinking the warm,sweet blood of a woman I had lured away from the village. I felt my senses begin to heighten as the blood refueled my body. I cringed and dropped the body on the ground when I heard a terrible scream. Growling, I lifted my head to see if I could catch a scent. I caught her scent and...... another vampire. Now I was mad. No one trespassed onto my territory without my say so! I took off at top speed (which was faster then it was before) and headed back towards my house.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu May 02, 2013 4:38 pm

I yelped as he came even closer.
"VASHER!" I screamed. Dylan came up to me and he violently kissed me. I guess it was revenge for saying no every time he tried to get inside me. I let out one final scream from between Dylan's demanding lips. Dylan bit my lip and began to suck my blood. I tried to shove him away but his strength was too much. Punching him seemed to distract him. He took 30 second to pin my hands to the wall. In those thirty second I managed to kick his hard tool and pull away from him. I was freezing, considering Dylan got me naked(himself as well) and was trying to rape me and kill me... I yanked back up the covers after Dylan pulled them away... Dylan pulled them back and I was back to unintentionally showing my "unmentionables".
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 02, 2013 4:58 pm

I slammed through the window of Audrey's room. My eyes were wide and black with rage. Seeing the opposing vampire on her, I roared and ripped him off of her. I slammed him against the wall, letting out a hiss. "What the Hell are you doing in my house?" my voice was un-naturally calm.

(If I power-play, then please feel free to point it out. Smile )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu May 02, 2013 5:08 pm

(Dylan is just kind of a character. He's not mine or urs. We can both play him... but feel free to kill him. Razz )

"Vasher!" I said as he leaped through the window and pinned Dylan. I yanked the covers back over me.
"Thank you so much!" I squeaked. I only hoped that Vasher would have enough sense to kill Dylan.

(sss. In a rush. Moving locations. be back on in like 30 seconds... Razz )
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 02, 2013 5:11 pm

(It's fine. Smile )

I didn't hear her, my only goal was getting my revenge on this vampire. When he didn't answer me, I shook him and threw him down in the broken glass. "ANSWER ME!"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu May 02, 2013 5:21 pm

"I want Audrey!" Dylan hissed.
"Kill him!" I screamed when he said that. "Do anything! He's been stalking me!" I yelled. I pulled up the covers because I was insecure about my body.
"I already drank her rare blood... She's mine now!" Dylan hissed. "I can contact and track her in her dreams. She won't be able to escape me..." Dylan growled.
"Kill him! That's how he can't contact me! That's how he can't track me! Please kill him! He gave me nightmares and raped me in my dreams!" I whimpered. "Please..." I said trying to stifle my tears.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 02, 2013 5:33 pm

I narrowed my eyes. "Well, we can't have you doing that anymore now can we?" Without waiting for an answer, I snapped Dlyan's neck and tossed his body out the window. I went over to the bed, my expression soft, and I sat down on the bed beside her. I reached my hand out to stroke her face. "Are you okay?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu May 02, 2013 5:38 pm

I wiped away my tears quickly and looked up at Vasher.
"I'm okay now..." I said. I was shaking with fear. I looked back down and covered myself up even more. "He tried to rape me... he drank my blood..." I said...still shaking. I looked up to Vasher and took his hand in mine. I still held it up to my face like he had before. Then I quickly and softly kissed him on the lips.
"That was a thank you. I think you deserved it... You did just kill my stalker." I said, slightly laughing at the end. I dropped my hand and started to laugh at the thought of me having a stalker. It all sounded so strange.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 02, 2013 5:58 pm

I smiled weakly at her. When she set my hand down, I schooched a little closer and scooped her up into my arms, blankets and all. I stared intently at the little blood drippings coming from her lip and licked them. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what I would say. I was still pondering on why I saved her. She was still just a blood slave right?
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu May 02, 2013 6:03 pm

I smiled and said
"Just take it. I'm supposed to be your blood slave...right?" I said, pinching my cut to make a little more blood come out. I then realized he had me scooped up and I was naked, covered...but naked. Awkward... Is all that went through my mind.

(ahh! I can't think!!!)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 02, 2013 6:15 pm

My eyes close a little bit as I pressed my forehead up against hers. "I'm not hungry," I said. I licked her lip again to heal her wound. Suddenly realizing what I was doing, I set her back down and stared at the broken window. I folded my arms over my chest as I consiered what I needed to do.

(It's okay, I got to go anyway. Bye! Smile )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 02, 2013 6:19 pm

(Well, nevermind about the leaving part. Sorry. Razz )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu May 02, 2013 6:32 pm

(lawl. I really don't care. Razz)

I looked at the window. And figured he was thinking of how to fix it.
"Scared I'll jump out the window? I'm not like you. Wish I was...but if I jump out a window from a second floor house... I usually will die or get hurt. I can't run away unscathed. It's just...not possible." I said. I quickly grabbed a different shirt and shorts from the drawer. I guess Vasher had planned on getting a female blood slave. But maybe it was just dumb luck. I changed quickly while Vasher was staring out the window and I walked up beside him.
"Seriously. You have time to think. I'll just got to sleep." I said. I grabbed Vasher's hand and gently squeezed it before I went back and curled up in the bed. Only after replacing everything that was there before.
"Welp...night. I suppose your going to leap out into the night and eat while I'm asleep. I don't know...just a wild guess." I said, laying my head down on the pillow and closing my eyes. I fell asleep and was so tired I dreamed off nothing.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Thu May 02, 2013 6:38 pm

I turned and watched her as she settled herself down to sleep. Not interesting in eating anymore, I went over to her and pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Good night." I left the room and went to my own. I couldn't sleep that night.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:12 pm

I woke up and slowly sat up in the bed. I noticed the window was still broken. I shook my head and chuckled. I pulled out my phone and I had a text message.
Hey gurrll! Y weren't u at class today? I knocked on ur dorm several times but there wuz no answer. R u dying or something? ~Cassidy
Oh my gosh... I had totally forgotten that I was still at college. It all slipped my mind when I was kidnapped. I quickly sent her a reply
Cant talk anymore. I've...left college for a bit. I might not come back. But dont go into my dorm. I promise I'll be in there. ~Audrey
I'm trusting u on this one... but if u turn into a turtle and dont exit your dorm for a week...there's gonna be trouble... ~Cassidy
Just please dont go into my dorm... Just trust me that I'm in there. ~Audrey
I put my phone down and then laid back down into my bed. So many thoughts raced through my head... I mean...what if people found out I was kidnapped...or missing. What if they thought I was killed?
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:25 pm

My ears caught the sound of a small beeping noise. I sighed. As long as she's safe up there, She should be fine.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:15 pm

I could no longer hold back the urge to stay in bed...staring at my boring ceiling. I sat up and walked over to the broken window. I sat down in front of it and stared outside of it. Then I heard sirens outside. I figured they'd drive by and not stop here. Boy was I wrong. Seven police cars all pulled into the driveway and four approached the door. The other three came around the back and looked up at the broken window. Then I remembered Dylan's body. But I slid to the wall and out of sight. Then I dared take a peek. His body was gone. But the I stood up and slowly and calmly walked to the door. I guess the door had forgotten to be locked. I opened it and then shut it behind me. I sat outside my room and leaned against the door. Now the cops at the door couldn't see me or the ones at the broken window. I was safe for now. I quietly called Vasher's name.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:27 pm

I was freaked out by all the noise outside my home. When I heard her call my name, I was at her side in an instant. "Did you call them?" I asked, my voice desperate.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 pm

"No...But I think I know who did... my best friend. She's probably worried sick and filed a missing person complaint thingy." I started to cry again. But this time I held back the tears. I had a horribly large lump in my throat but I pushed it down.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:41 am

I looked towards the window then back at her again. With a snort I picked her up and flung her over my shoulder. I leapt out the window and swung towards the roof. I didn't care if they saw me, I just knew that I had to get out of there.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2