Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood lust [R]

2 posters

Go down

Blood lust [R] Empty Blood lust [R]

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:13 pm

A freak?! I'm a freak?! How dare they... How dare they!

I drag a long katana on my left side,blood dripping down from my wrist into the hilt. It was stained,chipped,and yet still kept its shining glory. I dragged my body across the rough ground,darkness over came me. I watched as shadows Serpented towards me,coiling around my legs. I could feel that vice grip as they prickled along to my waist. I sniffled,eyes shut tightly close,bleeding a sea of blood. They found it.. The bullet hole. Their fingers shoved inside the fragile skin,letting out a shrill scream. I couldn't fight anymore.. There was no option for me to. I had no one to rely on.
I killed them all.. I killed off my family. They were the only ones who would dare adopt a monster. A scientific experiment to be the elite warriors. I never age,can always adapt,and have unhuman traits. My mind is like a sponge,absorbing my enemies weaknesses and aiming for that blind spot. Yellow fox ears provide a great length if hearing,while my serpent fangs sink venom into my prey. Pupils of a feline to see anything in an array of colors. While I still had an unknown tissue for scent,but I guessed it was snake because my forked tongue often tapped it unconsciously. I fused with grounds only meant for God,only to find that there is no God. It's just a basic matter of life and death,Karma. There is a never ending circle of life.
Now here I am,lying down in the ground in a yellow sweatshirt with some shirts on and defeated. I was a ultimate warrior! And yet here I am,harmed by the simple bullet. It was because I haven't ate anything in months,I needed blood. It was what keeps me alive,it keeps me.. Immortal. Immortality.. There is always a catch. The shadows dragged me into the bushes,a simple trail of blood was left in my wake..

-----
(Meh. I could've write better,maybe I'll fix it over time.

Anastasia
Female
Immortal (Looks 16)
Stubborn and secretive,often times just kills before greeting
Born and raised inside the very depths of Hell's fire,she was brought up by many sinners and wrecks havoc on the small city in a remote wilderness.

I'm basically looking for someone who'd save her,or want to take advantage of her weakened state. She does have a bounty over her head.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Blood lust [R] Empty Re: Blood lust [R]

Post by Spritz Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 pm

Is this like modern times or what? Looks interesting!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:23 pm

It's in the evolution stage,where we just start getting cars and TV.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:51 pm

(I tried to do it in that time period but I failed miserably, I guess I just don't know my history that well. Let me know if this is okay- but if you really wanted it to be back in the day I can try again.)

“Ah fuck…”
Dylan squinted and glanced in the rearview mirror- red and blue lights were flashing behind him and a screaming siren was warning him to pull over. His headlights illuminated the road ahead and he was faced with a choice. If he was pulled over again, his license would be suspended and he’d get another underage ticket. There was a chance he might be able to outrun the cops but it was a risky one. The consequences would be worse if he got caught trying to run away. “Are you fucking kidding me?” Dylan swerved, his eyes bleary and his senses numb as empty beer bottles rolled around on the floor. He was on his way home from a Friday night party and needed to be back before anyone had found out he was gone. Being dumb, he’d gone out and gotten drunk while on probation and if the officers caught him, he was done for.

Dylan floored the gas pedal, his car flying down the highway at eighty miles an hour, while another cop car joined in the chase. The sirens were making his head pound and the lights flashing was making it hard for him to concentrate on seeing the road. Spinning around a corner, Dylan was pinned back against the seat, the rear of his car skidding on the pavement and fishtailing wildly, and he narrowly avoided colliding with an oncoming car. Cursing under his breath, Dylan suddenly hit the brakes, deciding it was best to take it on foot. Hopefully, they were fat cops and couldn’t run worth a shit.

He ran the car off of the road, swinging his door wide open and jumping out. He almost fell for a second and wobbled drunkenly, but regained his balance and took off into the dark woods. “Hey, come back!” Voices behind him and the slamming of the squads car doors made Dylan run faster, branches tearing at his clothes and whipping him in the face. He stumbled in the darkness, trying to avoid the beams of flashlights that pursued him. Dylan crashed through the forest, tripping over logs and roots, throwing his arms in front of his face to shield him from branches and twigs. His lungs ached for air and his head was pounding, and soon he found that he couldn’t run anymore.

The boy crouched behind a thick tangle of underbrush, praying he wouldn’t be found. He finally was able to breathe a little easier as the voices slowly got farther away from him, his chest heaving and his heart pounding, panting heavily. His black sweatshirt let him blend into the blackness and he sat there for a few moments, catching his breath, unbelieving that he had actually gotten away. “What the-“ Dylan’s hand was covered in something warm and sticky, and he turned on his cell phone screen to use for a light to see what it was. “What the fuck!” He cussed under his breath and fell backwards, wiping his hand on his jeans and trying to get it off of him. It was blood. It was fresh, and there was a trail leading right into the darkness.
“Hello..? Anyone.. there?” Was he that drunk he was imagining things?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:57 pm

(It's perfect! Better then I can do xD which is good!)

The shadows dragged me deeper,only stopping when a light flashed in the eternal depths. I took my chance. I bolted forward,hands reaching out of the bush. My body was half transformed,nails like talons that dug deep into the ground. My nose was flattened,stretching out and my reptilian tongue flickered in and out. It touched my own blood,that poisonous liquid.

The sight of light made my eyes flutter,burning my pupils. I haven't seen such a bright light since I have escaped that hell... The hell of being casted to be a unknown shadow. My voice kept a strong German accent as I called out "Help.. Me.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:53 am

Dylan shrank back when he heard slight scuffling in the darkness, and a sickening feeling in his stomach told him he wasn't alone. Maybe it was a bear or something and he was about to get mauled. Whatever it was, it was dangerous. Or, hurt. Either way there was blood all over the ground. The slightly metallic, warm smell of it made him gag slightly and put his hand over his nose and mouth, using the screen of his phone as a dim flashlight. The sticky red trail led into a thick patch of underbrush about fifteen yards away and from behind it, Dylan heard a faint feminine voice, pleading for help. 

Should he go? The boy was scared of what he would find, and he still had the cops to worry about. But if he turned back now, he'd always regret not finding out. It would always be on his mind if he could have saved somebody and didn't. He was sleepy and in his drunk state, his thoughts were muddled and his brain sluggishly responded. "Hello?" Dylan hissed between his teeth, following the blood trail on his hands and knees. Dirt caked his pants and leaves were stuck in his hair. He cursed as the palm of his hand was impaled on a thorn and winced in pain, then continued scuffling towards where he had heard the voice.

His heart was pounding and his eyes were wide in fear as he peeked around the bushes. His dull screen barely illuminated the shadowy, dark figure of a body lying a few yards away from him, nearly hidden in the total darkness. "Hold on, I'm going to help you!" He ran, falling down onto his knees next to it and noticed it was a girl by the dark feminine shape of her body. "It's okay," He slurred, then a cry of terror left his throat. He leaped backwards, scrambling away from her, dropping her body back onto the ground. "What the FUCK are you!" She wasn't normal! He hadn't seen much, but the girl was either wearing some sort of costume or she... wasn't really a girl at all.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Her head turned over,seeing this.. Boy come through the pushes. The obvious smell of alcohol made her stomach rot and eyes burn,while her tongue lolled out for something to taste. She panted,whining as she felt his touch. She was lifted up by this drunkard,soon to be noticed as a rolling figure on the ground once again.

She looked up to Dylan,crying. "I-I'm human.." She lied,but hopefully he was in such a drunk state he wouldn't notice just how detailed her costume was. She coughed up blood,curling into a ball. Her clothes hid her various other features of a chimera.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Dylan squinted in the dark, crouched on the ground with his hood tossed over his head. He watched the shadowy figure on the ground writhe slightly, dried leaves crunching under her slim body. He wasn't a bad person, really. Despite this cop chasing and drunk driving and probation, inside, he was really a good guy. He didn't want to leave this girl, she was hurt and obviously needed help. He crawled forward on his hands and knees cautiously, cussing angrily under his breath as a huge thorn ripped into his palm. Dylan winced and ignored it, his warm blood dripping slowly down his fingers as he reached the girls side. He patted his pocket for his phone- but it wasn’t there, it must have fallen out in the bushes somewhere. The darkness hid the girl well and the teenage boy could barely make her out from the blackness. “Shh.. it’s going to be okay.. are you alright? Are you hurt? Let me find my phone, I’ll call 911 for you.”

He frowned when he heard her voice, and his body stiffened. She was human? Well of course she was, what else was there to be? Why the hell did she have to clarify that? "Yeah, I know, don't worry about it. Just... try not to talk- I need to find my phone and call for help. I cant see what's wrong."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:29 pm

She smelled it.. Tasted it. The metallic liquid known as blood. Her eyes shot open,feral yellow eyes shining like bulbs in the dark. She flashed them at his hand,although holding back on her animal instincts. She tried to reach out to him,her hand more human like now as she held his arm. The shadows were tugging on her legs,wanting to not ponder with such a human waste.

She whined,shaking her head. "D-don't call.. 991.. Please." She cried out to him,head lowered. "My side.. My chest.. That's all. I was.. Stabbed." She coughed deeply,sniffling.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:36 am

Dylan inhaled sharply when the girls eyes flashed in the dark, only briefly. He wondered if it was because of the moonlight, but as he glanced up towards the sky, all he could see was leafy, thick shadows of the ragged trees. There was no moon. In this darkness, and eerie sense of fear was creeping up inside of him, squeezing his heart and making a cold shiver dance down his spine. Dylan snapped back to attention when she started to speak. Her voice was light and soft but it had an edge that made his skin crawl. Despite it all, this girl was hurt. And it seemed like it was pretty bad, she couldn't even move. She doesn't want me to call? Why! She's hurt! But he obeyed and didn't make a move to search for his phone in the inky blackness, doubting that he'd be able to find it anyway. He just knelt beside her and lifted her little frame into his strong muscled arms, holding her off the hard cold ground.

"I'm sorry..I- I have to see- if you're okay-" Dylan stammered nervously as he took hold of her shirt, wincing as he tore it down the middle, while the blood stained material gave a harsh ripping noise that echoed through the woods. Dylan was nervous and his hands were shaking. He didn't know how bad she was hurt and if he would be able to do anything to fix it. "I don't know if I can do anything, I'm not a doctor!" The boy's eyes glimmered softly as he gazed at her, filled with regret and confusion. But he needed to help her. He.. he had to. His fingers lightly grazed her chest, soon covered in that warm liquid blood. Damn... she really was hurt. "Here- we need to stop the bleeding," He gently set her body down and unzipped his hoodie, then tore his white shirt over his head, pressing it against her chest while his teeth gritted together. The blood from his palm mixed with her blood that was all over his hands and the metallic smell in the air made him want to heave. "It's going to be okay- What's your name?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:03 am

She flinched as he tore open her shirt down the middle,listening to his apologies over and over again. She let out a shrill scream as he ran his hand,even lightly over the gash on her chest. The bullet was lodged deeply into her rough flesh,claw marks on the outside as the shadows before had tried to dig in at an attempt to take push it deeper. The smell of her own toxic blood made her cough,lungs tightening and expanding at an attempt for air.

Her eyes fixed on him,the smell of alcohol slowly dying into the normal elements that surrounded them. She eyed his own magnificent ghastly glow,from her vision at least. She heard the fabric rip,leaves shaking to only show off his large stature. She almost feared him to some extent. She gasped as he pressed the shirt against her open wound,arching in pain as it shot up her spine. She finally settled down,sighing. "I-it's Anna.. For short." she said softly yet,clearly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:31 am

Dylan winced and cringed as Anna screamed. He didn't want to hurt her! As the alcohol started wearing off, his head started to clear and he was able to think a little more clearly. The boy squinted in the darkness and as if on cue, the inky black clouds parted a little and dappled silver moonlight fell into the woods, giving everything a soft glow. "Anna..." He softly repeated, his light blue eyes flicking towards her face. Now that there was a bit of light, he could see the pain on her expression and his heart twisted, wishing that he could do more to help her. His white t-shirt over her wound was darkened with blood. He slowly pulled it away, squinting at the wound and shaking his head. "Your lying. You didn't get stabbed. You got shot. Here's the bullet hole- and if I'm right, the fucker is still in there."

He glanced at her grimly, trying his best to concentrate. A year ago on their family's old farm, his dog had been shot in the woods by a trigger happy hunter. Out in the country, they couldn't get a vet to the house, so he'd been the one that had to fish out the bullet and sew her up. "Well Anna," Dylan's voice was quiet and deep in the still forest, while crickets chirped softly in the brush. Dawn was going to be here soon. "I need to get you to the hospital. I don't think it's fatal but you cant keep loosing blood. You.. you need to trust me. They can help you."

He bent towards her, the silver moonlight playing across his muscled shoulders and dark skin, his tousled blonde hair falling into his eyes. His thick strong arms slid under her frame and he picked her up as gently as possible, slowly getting to his feet and trying not to jostle her small and light body. "It's going to be okay... Please trust me," He murmured under his breath, and he looked deep into her eyes. Just like that, the moon slid behind the clouds again and the forest was cast into darkness.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:44 am

Her eyes fluttered as she admired his well,rather fit body. His cocoa colored skin had glistened like caramel over a apple. She bent her head back,the hood of her sweatshirt still clinging to her head to hide a co-existing feature of her chimera attributes. She growled at him as he told her the one thing she didn't want to hear. She was hoping he wouldn't snake it out of her body,it was too close to her heart. "It's a bullet.. I'm immune to blood poisoning.. Just,don't touch it.."

She whined as he lifted her up,the slightest of movements made little sparks of pain flutter around in her back and chest area. She gripped his bare shoulder,although having now a human like strength to her. She squeezed it lightly,nails now short and smooth. "Don't bring me there.. Please,I beg you.." she huffed and puffed,keeping her breathing regulated. She hissed as the clouds covered the full moon,her eyes dimming out in their ghastly golden glow. They'd have to hurry.. Or at least she'd have to.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:58 am

Dylan really honestly couldn't remember the way out of the woods. He didn't remember which way he had come from and he didn't know where his car was. Plus, the cops were probably everywhere. This was definitely a problem. But something seemed... too strange about the situation. For someone that had just gotten shot in the chest, Anna didn't seem like she was in very much pain at all. She pleaded softly with him, her golden-like eyes shining slightly in the dark. Dylan watched her closely, his own lucid blue ones looking into hers, trying to judge her. She seemed more concerned about being brought to the hospital then the deadly bullet that was lodged in her chest.

She wasn't normal. He'd lied and told her it wasn't fatal. How long had he been trying to help her? She should have died by now. Dylan knew something was wrong, and he knew that something wasn't right. There was something about her, something that just rubbed him the wrong way. Something that made little eerie shivers run down his spine and a sense inside of him tell him to turn around. His eyes narrowed, partially covered by his messy blonde hair and his grip on her tightened, body stiffening. He didn't say anything for a few seconds, his heart racing in his muscled chest, her body held closely against him. "Don't try to play dumb." Dylan chose his words carefully. No matter what, he had compassion for her and didn't want anything bad to happen to her. But he needed answers. "You aren't telling me something..." His voice dropped and he glanced into the shadows. "Who shot you? Why? And why aren't you dead yet?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:07 pm

She sensed it.. The foul human emotion fear. It made her growl,snarl,want to kick and scratch. It was always a troublesome emotion! Why did creator have to make them like this? She knew he was double thinking,reviewing what had happened. The cassette in his mind rewinding,stopping,and playing over and over again. She knew he had just figured out,at least most of what was going on. She took a deep breath,eyes narrowed as she stared into his slightly hidden eyes.

"Play.. Dumb?" she hissed at him,hand being held over her chest. Don't be fooled though,she was getting really dizzy and almost unconscious from the pints of blood lost. She didn't want to feed off of him,at least not yet. She would use him for a short amount of time,maybe longer if she found a wild living animal. Her heart started to pound softer,eyes fluttering as she struggled to speak. "I don't know.. Who sh-shot me.. Maybe because I looked like a a-animal I DON'T KNOW!" she coughed rapidly afterwards,unable to respond to his last question as she fainted.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:32 pm

A sick feeling grew in the boy's stomach. That twisting, dark feeling of regret and self hate rose within him and Dylan felt his face pale. He felt almost like he was going to throw up. What had he just done! Anna was limp in his arms, her body collapsed against him. He felt blood from her bullet wound dripping down his stomach as he held her closer to him, his large hand quickly moving up to support her head as it rolled back, limp as she fainted. From the pain, probably. He'd pestered her about things that didn't even matter. Because of that, it might already be too late. She could be dying, right now, in his arms, and there was nothing he could do about it. Dylan was horrified. He'd just fucked up. He'd just fucked up so bad.

He thrust his head close to her face, straining to hear her breathing. She was alive- but if he didn't hurry, it wouldn't be for long. As he spun around, the girls dark hood slid off of her head and let her wild hair tumble over her shoulders. It wasn't her awing beauty that caught the boy's attention right away- though that was definitely an added factor. She had the softest, prettiest ears he'd ever seen. The sight of them almost made him drop her, and Dylan scrambled to hold her tight, his heart pounding and eyes wide. They looked like they belonged to an animal, a fox, maybe. He dared to run his thumb along the edge of one. Anna's face had lost it's desperate, pained expression, and now it looked like she was merely sleeping, her long lashes casting shadows over her smooth cheekbones.

Something rustled in the bushes and Dylan spun around, his eyes wide. The darkness seemed deeper, thicker, blacker then it had been. It almost seemed to swirl around his feet, and he took a wary step back, gripping Anna against him tightly. A hissing sound came from the darkness and the boy stiffened, his back bumping against a broad tree trunk. There was something here. Something in this clearing besides them.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Her ears twitched,long golden locks flowing down to the ground. Little strands twinkled and shimmered,her golden ears tipped with white. As the hiss grew louder,inching towards them,an odd crackling sounds was heard.. From her. The bullet fell on the ground,blood stopping,and flesh having rebuilt. She awoke with a long gasp of air,sitting up in his arms and eyes wide. She had split pupils,fangs shimmering in the night. Her pale skin seemed to break apart,becoming more leather like and scaled. She looked to him,her ears pricking left,then right,and at the bush. "You see.. Now.. The real me? I hope you're very happy with yourself,as this will be the last." she said in a dark tone,her intentions practically clear.

She slid out of his arms,her turn to lead. She took his hand,darting at a inhuman speed,dragging his paralyzed body across the forest. She kept hissing,watching the shadows snake and follow her. She'd be leading him into death,unless she just gave in. "Look,whatever your name is. Go left,follow the cement path to the nearest town. Take a bus from there or walk home,for all I care go die in a hole!" she let go of his hand,spinning on her heel lightly. She turned,only to see her foe that was about a few minutes away. Shadows weren't as fast as her,but they can catch up as long as they are here. "HURRY!" she barked at him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Dylan dropped her body. He hadn't meant to, but the sight that he was seeing was enough to make his body freeze up. There had been something wrong with her. Not wrong exactly, but just... different. He couldn't believe his eyes. With his bloody t-shirt crumpled on the ground, the boy watched as the wound closed, the metal bullet pushed out of Anna's chest and falling to the ground where it bounced once, twice, then fell still in a shallow pile of dead leaves. Was he dreaming? Was this entire thing a dream? Dylan pinched his leg, hard, and winced. No, he definitely was not. and everything was real. It felt real.

Anna seemed to morph and to change right in front of him. Pure white fangs dropped over her full bottom lip sightly and her golden eyes became slitted, like a cats. She watched him with them. Before Dylan had a chance to say, or do anything, she spoke, her voice deep and dark and menacing. The sound of it sent chills up his spine, his big blue lucid eyes fixed on hers, unmoving. "Anna-" Before he knew it her hand was thrust into his, her fingernails digging into his palm. With what seemed like inhuman strength and speed, he was dragged into the forest after her, tripping over his own feet to keep up. "Anna, stop!" Dylan grunted out, trying to shield his head as sharp branches raked his bare torso, thorns drawing blood. He tripped over a log, stumbling after her, blindly putting all of his trust in a girl- no, a creature that could very likely be leading him to death. Whatever she was running from, she was scared. He could see it in her eyes, those cat like, feral eyes that darted to look behind her ever so often.

The pair skidded to a halt in the dirt, and Dylan bent over, hands on his knees as he caught his breath. She wasn't even tired. The fuck is this? The boy's muscled, sculpted chest heaved, his bare copper skin oozing blood from where he'd been torn by the thorns. "No! I'm not leaving, I-" Before he had a chance to finish, Dylan was plowed to the side by a force unimaginable. The boy landed against the broad trunk of a tree and his head cracked against the wood. His vision sparkled and swam and he could only utter a low moan as blood from his head trickled down his neck. In his blurry vision he could see Anna, and behind her, a menacing, huge hissing black form that seemed to hide from any light that penetrated the forest. "Anna!" He cried, trying to get to his feet and wobbling, stumbling towards her with his blue eyes wide with fright. "Anna, behind you!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:31 pm

Anna gasped,watching him be tossed like a ragdoll right into the roots of a tree. Her eyes narrowed,for once.. She had a reason to fight. Her ears bent back,eyes wide at the sights of blood. She hissed at him,yipping at him. "Stay back! You don't know what.. What I can do!" she watched,the fear in his eyes.. The mental shock of the moment. Surely it was raining on him a little too fast. She felt the darkness rise behind her,head lowering. She could sense it,the darkness creeping up her spine. Her hand was in her pocket,gripping something. Her body started to illuminate in a holy light,traveling through the ground as it seeped into the surrounding tree's roots. It light up all the leaves,creating a sort of circle. The shadows swirled like a tornado,rising high into the midnight sky.

Her eyes fixated on them,then slowly sliding toward him. She gave a sorrowful look,kneeling down to him. She kissed his forehead lightly,her hand cupping his cheek. A high wattage bolt was sent right to his brain,temporality knocking him out. It was enough time for her to change form. Muscles bulged and flexed under her skin,bones breaking and morphing. Her nose became flat,eyes spreading and becoming more wide. He fell to her fours,paws digging into the ground as talons curled in like roots. Her clothes ripped off,revealing blonde scales that rode up and down her legs and back. They ended around her dual tails,breaking off into long,luscious fur.

She glowed elegantly,as if a angel herself. She stepped forward,the shadows quivering in her wake. They started to die off,becoming smaller and smaller,brighter and brighter. Only until it revealed a being,a 3D human like creature. Every shadow had something true behind it. It was a mere child,no more then the age of eight. One that has sinned,one that has forgotten life.. One without respect. It's eyes glowed a devilish hue,jaw extending past it's chest and almost to the ground. It had no color,skin a dark grey and everything else was pure black,even it's spiked hair. By now,that spark probably washed away.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:57 pm

What Dylan was seeing was something you'd expect to see in a movie. Even then, it'd be unbelievable. It'd gone from a perfectly normal day to... to this. Whatever the hell this was. The teenager felt his legs collapse under his body, his vision blackening and swimming as he crumpled to the ground, his cheek pressed against the dirt. He blinked groggily, softly mouthing Anna's name but no sound came out. His voice was gone and he could only rasp quietly, desperately. He reached towards her, fingers spread, gasping softly. He wasn't sure if he was seeing things because he'd injured his head or what, but it was hard to believe what was happening before his eyes. His human instinct to run was making his heart pound, but his curiosity was stronger then anything else and he just wanted to stay awake.

Anna softly move towards him and his blue eyes watched hers, the back of his head a mess of blood and matted blonde curly hair. As he struggled to stay conscious, the girl kissed him gently on the forehead- and then he saw a quick, white light. Everything went black and he felt as if he was falling, falling into deep, dark, undisturbed blackness. No more shadows, no more bullets or blood, and no more Anna.

----

Dappled golden sunlight cascaded through the leafy canopy, falling in patches onto the forest floor. Birds chirped and sang, flitting across the ground and through the air, landing on branches and singing their good morning tunes. Dylan stirred slightly, his eyes slowly blinking. His body hurt and a pounding headache made him groan outloud as he collected himself into a sitting position, pushing himself off the mossy, damp ground. Then it hit him. It all came back, he remembered everything that had happened the night before. "Anna?" Dylan whispered, his lucid eyes glancing around the seemingly empty forest. "Anna..? Are you here?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Birds still chirped,singing their lovely melodies. Everything was so much lighter,the heavy feeling of darkness has been utterly banished. Although,a new tune seemed to flutter through the forest,carried by the endless wind. It was humming,a sweet and caring hum. It lifted up many spirits as it danced about,ringing and echoing in everyone's ears. It traveled not to far away,but enough for a decent walk.

Anna was sitting on a flat boulder,light shining down on her elegantly pale skin. She was,more human now. She wore her sweatshirt,hood covered her soft ears as she hummed. She rocked left to right,braiding a veil out of grass and red lillies. This was her life,being a kind of rogue. She left Dylan,for his own good she guessed. Her lips were stained with blood,fangs long and glistening after her midnight meal.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Dylan couldn't see anything but trees in all directions. He had no idea where he was and a sickening feeling in his stomach told him that Anna was gone. And probably, for good. It was probably better that she'd left, he had so many questions to ask and so many things he wanted to find out about her. If he was in her shoes, he'd have run as well. After what had happened last night... he needed answers. And Dylan doubted that he'd ever actually get them, unless he could find her again. So she wasn't a human, that was definitely sure. What she was exactly, he didn't know. The boy groaned and raised his hand, gingerly touching the back of his head. Blood was dried in his curly blonde hair and it was a thick matted mess. He slowly got to his feet and squinted his eyes, trying to get his bearings. The best idea would be to just get out of here and pretend this whole thing never happened; but if he did that, Dylan knew he'd spend his entire life wondering.

The teenager ducked through the woods, listening. Far off in the distance, he could hear the faint sound of water. He was parched and his tongue was dry and swollen. He picked his way through the forest, stepping over mossy fallen logs and thorn bushes, trying to make his way towards the lapping water. A few minutes later the boy burst out of the trees, finding a secluded stream that had cut its own path through the tangly forest. Dylan fell to his knees and scooped his hands into the water, cupping it and bringing it to his mouth and gulping down the refreshing liquid. When he'd had enough to drink he splashed water onto his face and hair, the perfect drops running down his neck and into the grooves of his dark muscled chest.

Just then he raised his eyes, and the most amazing feeling washed over him. He saw her. Sitting alone on a rock a hundred yards away or so, and Dylan's eyes lit up. He called her name and lifted a hand, waving to her slightly, almost hesitantly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Her humming was soon silenced,eyes wide as saucers. She was afraid to turn around,afraid to see what her mind believed. She slowly tilted her head to the left,seeing him. It was him! That caramel teenage drunk waving to her,the drued blood scent snaking up her nostrils. She didn't know what to say,what to do! Her head lowered,hissing to herself before dropping the veil.

She waved back to him,trembling in a unknown fear. She wanted to know what made him scan the forest,instead of following the late advice of that perfect trail to civilization. She rubbed her forehead,awaiting what he is about to do.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Dylan didn't exactly know what to do. It was hard to believe everything that had supposedly happened the night before. Maybe he had just been really drunk? But it was too clear, seared into his memory. Whatever she was- it wasn't normal. Or, better words, it wasn't human. Dylan never understood what 'normal' really was. And with this sudden discovery, he was tempted to question his entire life, and the people's lives around him. Did they really have that shallow of an understanding of the world? Without hesitating once, the teenager broke into a lapsing jog, his bare feet sinking in that spongy green grass that coated the forest floor. He felt as if he was floating on it. Everything seemed... too perfect, almost.

When he neared the girl, he slowed, his sculpted chest rising up and down with his shallow breathing. He came up beside her, sitting down on the rock beside her, crossing his legs and looking off into the distance. For a few moments, he didn't say anything, reveling in the silence. He wished he could figure her out, and understand what she was.
"I won't tell anyone," He started cautiously, daring a glance at her quickly out of the corner of his eye. "I'll pretend none of this happened, if you tell me why you ran off on me. Why you left me in the forest after I tried to save your life, which.... didn't even need saving."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:58 am

Her eyes widened,watching him rush towards her. Cheeks glazed in a rosy hue,hands playing with each other. She was,above all possible emotions,confused. She couldn't stop asking why he came back! Why couldn't he just believe about forgetting? Why'd he just have to come to her! Her eyes scanned his frame. Muscular shoulders.. Blood still stained.. A little spotlight on his face. He looked as if he was running out of a movie,another love story. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach,eyes shifting away. She Picked back up her floral veil,braiding in grass and loose flowers,intently listening to him.. Watching him with a hidden eye,a sixth sense.

The silence was horrific,suspenseful! She gritted her teeth,braiding faster to get her mind off of the subject. What was he going to say? What should she say? How would she reply? She was almost sweating due to the nervous thoughts. Why did she,of all inhuman creatures had to meet him? A mortal,a human. It couldn't have been another experiment? Another one like her?! Finally,a soft,charming voice popped the bubble. Her heart sank,hearing his final words. "I did need saving.. I was dying. I left you,for they want me. I wish no harm to any others.." A long,seemingly forever silence coursed around them,before finally a softly whispered word came into the world. "..Especially you.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down