Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P r o t e c t i o n [R]

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

P r o t e c t i o n  [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: P r o t e c t i o n [R]

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:21 pm

Cobalt frowned when she had to leave "O-Ok" he sighed. Once he heard her paw steps fade away, he looked to the moon, tilted his head and let out a smooth howl. He turned and tried to trot after her, after he stopped howling of course, but stopped as he got near to cross the boundary. He ran beside the border until the camp was a small ways in sight. He tilted his head back and let out another howl as he backed into the bushes where he couldn't be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Kaitlyn groaned. 'Couldn't he take a hint?' She thought, sneaking out of camp and down to the creek. Her tracking, hearing and eyesight was phenomenal. "What is it you need, Cobalt?" Kate growled, her mesmerizing blue eyes right on the bushes he was hiding in. Kaitlyn patiently waited for him to come out from his joke of a hiding place.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Cobalt stopped mid-howl and looked at Kate, "Well...I...uh..." he stuttered then gave up on lying. "I kind of wanted to see you again..." he replied bracing himself for himself to get hit or screamed at or for her to run away. He looked at her icy blue gaze with his warm chocolaty one. His eyes were full of hope at her actions for was he had just said.
(You mind if I tell you an idea I had?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:49 pm

(Shoot. Remember, I may not agree to it.)

"I left like 15 minutes ago, Cobalt. I was with my best friend Mishka for less than 10 minutes, and your already wanting to see me?" Kaitlyn retorted, a bit irritated. Kate sighed, and gazed back at her camp. "Kaitlyn!" Aurath called. Kate shoved Cobalt in the bush and beckoned her tail, telling him she had to go and dashed back up to camp with her father and Mishka.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 pm

(Btw, Cobalt is to fall in love with Kaitlyn first. Let's just say he falls in love after she saves him, or there is a bit of romance between them.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:04 pm

"I know b-" he started but huffed as he was shoved into the bush. He nodded when she said she had to go. Then he decided not to take his chances and padded back to the clearing and laid down. He shivered at a gust of wind hit him, but tried to go to sleep and succeeded in the end.

((Sorry for short post and here the idea: One day when Kate is gone to talk to Cobalt, Draco (Idk if he has a temper) goes nuts and attacks Cobalt because of his jealousy. Then Kate attacks Draco and saves him. Whatcha think?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:15 pm

(Yeah that works quite well. I'll skip to that! Very Happy)

The next day when Kate is with Cobalt, Drake roars. "You dare talk to my future mate!?" Drake snarled, attacking Cobalt and clawing him in the chest. Kaitlyn roared in fury and attacked Drake, sinking her teeth in his flank and throwing him off of Cobalt. Drake raked his claws over her shoulder. This only enraged Kate more, and she pinned him slicing his muzzle. "Say one word about this, and you won't live to see the next 30 seconds of your life." Kate threatened, shoving him away. Drake ran, yelping in pain. "Cobalt. Are you OK?" Kate asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:26 pm

Cobalt was quite stunned actually, one second his talking with Kate then he was tackled. He stood up as he was tackled and snarled his black fur bristling. He grinned as she beat the hell out of Drake, "Damn..." he whispered as he started running. His fur laid back down and his snarling ceased as Drake ran off. He smiled as she walked up to him "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little scratch" he said becoming aware of his lightly bleeding chest. Then chuckled "You scared the shit out of him you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:29 pm

Kaitlyn shrigged. "I scare the shit out of EVERYONE. Believe me." Kate replied, rolling her heavenly eyes. As much as Kate hated doing this, she licked the blood away from his chest. Kaitlyn gazed up at Cobalt and caught his dark brown gaze with her mesmerizing blue. She held his gaze for a moment before looking away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:39 pm

Cobalt laughed at her comment, "Oh I believe you!" He let of a small shudder of pleasure as she licked his chest. "Thanks..." he said with a smile. He kept his gaze on her as she looked at him. Then asked "Do you think he'll keep his mouth shut?" He actually hoped that he wouldn't and Kate would be kicked out and be able to stay with him. No matter how rude she could be, he found himself falling for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:45 pm

"He'd better. Or I'll be letting the river run with his blood." Kaitlyn snarled, gazing over at her territory. Her muscular feminine body tensed as she looked into his eyes for another few heartbeats. "If you were Drake, I bet you'd keep your mouth shut." Kate joked, looking away again. The beautiful fae smiled as she saw Mishka approaching. There was no mistaking the cream colored fur and brown eyes. "Hello, Kate. Who's this?" Mishka asked wearily. "This is Cobalt. He's my sort of, friend." Kaitlyn replied.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Cobalt laughed at her comments and as she looked in his eyes she could most likely see the humor clearly in his eyes. He tensed as he heard another wolf approaching, his lip slowly pulling back over his teeth. Right as a snarl was about to be released he narrowed his eyes and lowered his lip, not sure if this wolf could be trusted.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 pm

Kaitlyn whirled around and shot Cobalt a death glare. "Don't you start. Mishka is my BEST FRIEND. She would keep any of my secrets any day." Kate snarled, blue eyes blazing. "Its alright, Cobalt. I wont tell anyone." Mish promised, dipping her head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Cobalt nodded at her glare and widened his eyes back to regular width. "I'm honored o meet you Mishka. As you know I'm Cobalt" he greeted. He nodded at Mishka and replied "I'm sure you won't, if Kaitlyn says you won't, you won't."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm

"I would never. Kaitlyn is my best friend." Mish replied, nodding her head. Kate smirked as Cobalt obeyed her. She loved being dominant. A brute from the pack started to tease Kishka. Kate sent the brute a dead serious death glare. He whimpered and scurried away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 pm

Cobalt nodded and smiled, sitting down on the silky grass. He watched Kate intently with sparkling eyes as the pack brute ran off. He laughed as the loss of guts in the male. "Dang...your right! You scare the hell out of everyone!" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:37 pm

"I'm the toughest wolf in my pack, apart from my father." Kate replied, smirking. Mishka laughed as the brute ran off like a wuss.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:14 pm

"Now THAT I can't argue with" he laughed. Then he changed the subject, "So anyway, who the hell was that guy that attacked me?" he asked. Could it have been that scumbag Drake? Maybe. He was about to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Kaitlyn sighed, and gazed over at the camp. "That was Drake. He is quite of a dick." Kate replied, her tail thumping on the ground. She looked over at Mishka and smiled. "I don't know if I could ever have a friend better than you, Mish." Kaitlyn told her. Mishka smiled and nodded her head.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:42 pm

"THAT was Drake!? Well no wonder you don't want to be mates with that asshole! He's well...a asshole" Cobalt said laughing a little at the last part. He changed the subject again and asked "You guys want to go swimmin'?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:52 pm

"Not really. I might see you later, Cobalt." Kaitlyn replied, giving a fake smile. "I'll be calling you Cobi for your nickname." Kate added, dashing away to the stream. She sat down, glancing at the fish. Kaitlyn growled, not wanting to become mates with that jerk. The beautiful fae gazed up at the sky until she was interrupted by her father. "Time to come home, Kaitlyn. You had your 45 minutes with Mishka." Aurath growled, beckoning his tail for the two females to follow him to camp. She groaned and padded with her father and Mishka to camp.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:05 pm

Cobalt nodded grimly, and gave her a farewell bark and padded away from where they had been visiting. He felt a surge of energy run through him and he broke into a sprint. His paws seemed to not touch the ground as he flew across the meadow. He didn't care at the moment that he could be spotted by Aurath, he just ran. Then his thoughts flashed somewhere else for a moment, his thoughts flashed to Kate. She flashed the his mind for a moment then felt a sharp pang of pain on his side. He snapped out of thought as he felt the ram again but harder. He snarled then gasped at what had hit him. It was a boar. Cobalt jumped away from the boars next attack and snarled at the creature.

((Is that ok?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:10 pm

(Mhm. Smile )

Kaitlyn heard a bark and snarl. She snuck out of camp and fled across the forest floor, until she came to what had attacked Cobi A pretty large boar. She rose to her full height, which was 6'2 and roared. The boar tried to ram into her but, Kate side stepped the beast and sank her teeth into its neck, killing it. Kaitlyn gazed over at Cobi once she was at her normal size again, and smiled faintly. "Are you OK?" She asked, not really caring. He may be kind of her friend, but Kate was still kind of a well. Let's just say she was a huge jerk.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Cobalt yelped as the boar cut his shoulder with it's tusks before Kate came. He winced and growled at the boar as it went after Kate. His eyes widened in his (Brain fart Razz) impressedness (I know that's not a word, just couldn't think of one...) as she killed the boar. "Damn..." he sighed. He whimpered a tiny bit as he felt the pain in his shoulder, but didn't want to sound like a wimp. "Yeah I'm fine, just a scratch" he chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:14 pm

"Good. I'm not really a Medicine Wolf. And good luck with my pack's medicine Wolf." Kaitlyn replied, rolling her electric eyes. Kate sighed and glanced around, getting a bit bored. "How deep is the wound?"

(Sorry. BRAIN FART. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum: