Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P r o t e c t i o n [R]

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

P r o t e c t i o n  [R] Empty P r o t e c t i o n [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Kaitlyn, or better known at Kate was in her den pacing back and forth angrily. How could her father do this to her!? Kate snarled in fury, her beautiful white coat bristled and her electric blue eyes blazing. "How could he do this to me? I deserve freedom!" Kate spat, still pacing back and forth. Mishka, Kaitlyn's best friend was trying to calm her down. "Kate, just calm down. Drake is a very nice male." Mishka tried, but of course, it didn't work. Kate growled a warning, and sat down. "No. Drake is a disgusting Brute. He only uses Fae's because they make him more popular." Kate growled, glaring at Drake, whom was outside with his father, Sniper. Kaitlyn's fathers name was Aurath. A massive light brown male with blue eyes. Kate watched as her father padded in and started to groom her fur. "You look so beautiful, Kate." He said in his softest, but deepest voice. Kate sighed and nodded, not really caring about what he said. "Are you ready?" Aurath asked, head held high. "Yeah, I guess. Whatever." Kate growled, walking out with her father to meet Drake. She was supposed to become mates with this horrid male? 'This is bullcrap! Why should I become mates with this Brute!?' Kate thought.

----

"No. I just can't!" Kaitlyn yowled, racing out of camp. "Kaitlyn!" Aurath barked, about to race after her. But then Kaitlyn's mother Neeva stopped him. "She's probably just nervous, love. Give her time." Neeva said, her voice tender and soft. Of course Aurath agreed with her. Drake glared at the camp entrance and twitched his ears as his gray pelt bristled, and his cold amber eyes blazed. He whirled around and stalked into his own den, laying down with a huff. Meanwhile, Kate sat by a creek, her beautiful blue eyes gleaming with anger and sadness. Kaitlyn snarled angrily, slashing the water, watching ripples go through her reflection. "Stupid Brutes." She snarled, her impressive muscles tensing. Kaitlyn bounced over the stepping stones, and gazed over at the mountains. Oh how much she wished to be free from her Father's wrath. He always thought he was right about what was best for her, which Brute was right, and not to talk to strangers. Of course, Kate loved her father, but he really got on her nerves. He got on her nerves enough to the point where Kaitlyn wanted to claw his face so hard, that he wont be able to open his jaw for a week.

(OK so basically Kaitlyn has an over protective father. Kate soon falls in love with a Loner. Blah, blah, blah!)

Kaitlyn pic- http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/289/e/8/e85031ffccdea1a9ebc5019e8d400e3d-d4d08y2.jpg
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

P r o t e c t i o n  [R] Empty Re: P r o t e c t i o n [R]

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:26 pm

((May I join this?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:38 pm

(Um, I guess. Here are the rules below.)

- NO Powerplaying
- Make your first post at least 2 paragraphs long. (So about my size, maybe a bit smaller.)
- Each post after the first must be at least 3 lines or more.
- You MUST play a male at the age of three or three and a half.
- Two characters at the most.
- Please be active
- Have fun.

WARNING: This is an ADVANCED RP. So no one or two lines. Three lines or more would be great! If you don't reply within two days or three, I will Bump the topic. If you are inactive for more than four days, I will PM you. And Kaitlyn will be quite hard-headed, so expect a lot of negative comments.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Cobalt: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/The-Black-Wolf-42820764
Cobalt ran through the thick forest, tongue hanging from his jaws. He hadn't had a care in the world since he had left his old pack, not a single one, and he loved it that way. Then he stepped in a hole and down he went, tumbling through the mud, turning his glossy black coat to a rough brown one. He huffed as he tumbled until he came to a stop. He stood up and scoffed at his coat, he had just washed up! He sighed and lightly limped, a little sore from the tumble, back to the creek he had been leaving.

Cobalt leapt into the creek with a loud, "Kal-a-bunga!" He swam up to get a breath, and gasped when he saw the fae. He paddled over to her side, and jumped out shaking his pelt. He turned and smiled then panted "Hi I'm Cobalt, what's your name?" He sat down a small ways away from her and looked at her with intent brown eyes.
((That ok?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:05 pm

(Yeah, that'll work. Smile)

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes at the careless brute whom had just leaped into the creek. Kate did her best to ignore him until the male approached her. She whirled around and gave him a death stare, her blue eyes swirling. "Go away! I don't know you, neither do I want to know you!" Kaitlyn snapped, stepping away from him. This brute must be pretty stupid to just walk up to her and act as if they were friends. Kate glared at him with intense blue eyes, and bared fangs. 'I suggest LEAVING.' Kaitlyn thought, inches away from bursting it out loud. Why couldn't this brute known as 'Cobalt' just take a hint and leave the female alone!? This above all things annoyed her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Cobalt lifted his front paws up off the ground balancing on his haunches. "What's your problem?" he asked bewildered by her attitude toward him. "All I asked is your name!" he yipped, putting his paws back down backing up a little. Why was this fae being so mean to him? Did he do something wrong? No, he couldn't have, he had just met her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:35 pm

"You don't need to know." Kaitlyn snarled, glancing away from Cobalt. She groaned, figuring out that he probably wont leave. "Kaitlyn. My name is Kaitlyn." She growled through gritted teeth. Kaitlyn turned around and glared at him with narrowed eyes. "Now may I ask why you are on my father's territory?" Kate growled, stomping a paw. She was maybe a fae, but she was tough as hell. Far tougher than this childish brute looked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Cobalt nodded and said with a tiny bit of sarcasm, "Hi Kaitlyn." He sat back down and raised his head with pride at her question, "I'm I loner, I travel through all territories without any rules. But I do get run out sometimes..." he said trailing off at the last sentence. He took in every factor about this fae: pretty, white, blue eyes, slightly hostile...

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Kaitlyn rolled her heavenly eyes. "Loner or not, my father is one Brute that doesn't like trespassers." She growled, her honey-coated voice flowing. Kate glanced at Cobalt and narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "Exactly how old are you? I'm three." Kate told him, twitching her ears. For how ever how old he was, this wolf acted like a 6 week old pup. Kaitlyn's father would be furious if he found out she was talking to him!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:07 am

Cobalt shrugged then got a little more serious, "Well, I'll stay till he throws me out." He met her gaze his a steady brown one as she asked her question. "I'm three and a half" he said matter-o-factly. He looked up at the sun, it reflecting from his glassy eyes. He shook his head from looking at the sun too long. "Dangit! I hate when I do that..." he sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:28 am

Kaitlyn was shocked. "No. You'll leave when I say you'll leave!" Kate snarled, beckoning her tail towards the border. But then a deep growl erupted behind her. Kate's father snarled at Cobalt, his massive Appearance looking huge compared to Cobalt. "You dare speak to my Daughter!?" Aurath snapped, his electric blue eyes blazing in fury and his dark brown pelt bristling. "Get your ass off of my land now, Loner. And you!" Aurath barked at Kaitlyn. "You will become mates with Drake next week. No questrions asked." He growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Cobalt snorted at Kaitlyn "Well lets see I-" he started but stopped when her father appeared. He held his ground trying to stand taller meeting Aurath's gaze with a steady gaze, with very slight hint of fear in them. "Yes, I do dare to speak to her. Is there something wrong with that?" he asked. Then he heard something about being forced to mate with some wolf, "I know I haven't been in a pack in a while, but I do know wolves should have SOME rights."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:14 pm

"You will leave my territory now!" Aurath snarled. He grabbed the smaller male by the scruff and pulled him out of his territory. "Come near my daughter again, and you will pay some mighty big prices." Aurath snarled, stalking away. Kaitlyn sighed heavily. In a way, she was glad her father showed up. In another way, she wished that Cobalt would be less stupid next time.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Cobalt snarled ferociously as Aurath dragged him. "I HAVE LEGS YA KNOW,YOU BIG DOOF!" he snarled. He stood up right out of the territory, and growled lowly. He grinned and sarcastically hopped back into the territory and leaned side to side. He looked at Kaitlyn (If shes nearby) and let his ears flop to the side playfully. He begged in his head for her to sneak away and talk to him, he wanted to know more about this fae.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Aurath whirled around and clawed Cobalt in the face. "I asked you to leave my territory once. I told you to leave once. Now I'm forcing you to leave." He snarled. "Father, stop!" Kaitlyn barked. The pleading look in her eyes made Aurath sigh, "Fine. But you. Leave my territory." Aurath growled. He beckoned his tail for his Bta and Delta to com over. They did.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Cobalt bunched his muscles as his was clawed, blood starting to slowly drip out of the mark. The look in his eyes turned to shock as Kaitlyn stopped her father. He saw the beta and delta come, he rolled his eyes "That WON'T be necessary, I'm going." With a final pleading look at Kaitlyn and hopped back over the border and walked into the forest disappearing. Inside the forest he found a clearing and sat down staring into the horizon.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Once Kaitlyn's father was gone, she raced after his scent. When she found him, Kate stomped a paw. "Are you completely mouse-brained!? My father could have killed you!" Kaitlyn snarled. "You are quite careless, Cobalt. My father is an Alpha. Show some damn respect." Kaitlyn growled, keeping her gaze off of the brute. He was a total idiot!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Cobalt looked at her as she appeared with joy in his eyes. He was taken aback by her yelling at him, "I know he could have, but I'm probably faster than him" he said turning toward her. "I always have been careless! That's why I was kicked out of my freaking pack!" he snapped the memories resurfacing from his old pack. "I lost my respect for alphas long ago! Since a real brute named Cage was alpha of my pack, he kicked me out because I was two and on my first hunt and mistook my leap and accidentally pushed a wolf over a hill. The damn wolf I pushed said a purposely attacked him and Cage believed him! Cage personally had me run out, and he was my big BROTHER!" he snarled, looking down.
(Welcome to memory time with your host: Cobalt! xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 pm

"And you wonder why you were kicked out?" Kaitlyn asked sarcastically. She took a deep breath and shook her head, "No. I'm sorry. But all of my siblings were killed. I only have my best friend." Kate told him, looking away. Her deep blue eyes showed no mercy, but sadness. "That's why my father is so protective of me. But you should respect him and the boundaries."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:51 pm

Cobalt sighed and whimpered "Sorry..." Then he gave up "Fine, I'll try to stay out of his territory, BUT I will get a drink from the creek occasionally" he said calmly lifted his head back up. Then noticed the part about her siblings "Oh, I'm sorry..." he said. He then tried changing the subject "So, why did you follow me? Just to yell at me or something else?" he asked, really wanting to know the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 pm

"I wanted to know why you chucked attitude at my father." Kaitlyn replied, her icy blue gaze resting on Cobalt. "My father is fine with you getting a drink. But threatening and insulting is one thing that angers him." Kate told the brute, her voice like heaven.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:15 am

Cobalt near laughed at her reason and met her gaze calmly with a hint of humor glistening in them. "Ok, then that's settled. I'll get a drink and I'll try my hardest not to anger him" he said with a nod. Her heavenly voice caused a small ripple of warmth to go down his back. He remembered something that her father said then, "What did I hear about you being forced to mate with someone?" he asked, then added "If it's not TOO personal."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:11 am

Kaitlyn didn't want to answer it, but she did anyways. "Because I'm the Alpha's Daughter, my father chose a Brute for me to become mates with. The male's name is Drake. He is selfish, and only uses fae's so he can become more popular." Kate told him, her mesmerizing blue eyes catching his gaze for a moment. Kaitlyn was no doubt a beautiful fae. She could sing as well.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:43 pm

Cobalt's eyes widened "Well no wonder you don't want to be mates with that scumbag!" He could've said more but it was her gaze that stopped him. She had such hypnotizing eyes. He smiled the asked "You...uh...hungry? I smelt a elk herd come through here earlier." He smelled the air and whipped his head to the north, farther from her territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Kaitlyn shook her head, "No, I ate at home about an hour ago." Kate replied, gazing over at her territory. She sighed. "I should get going. My Dad will be wondering where I am." Kate told him, getting on her massive paws and trotted a little ways away. "I might see you later. Maybe not." Kaitlyn growled, disappearing into the trees and dashing towards Camp. She silently snuck in and smiled as she saw Mishka. "Psst, Mishka!" Kate hissed quietly. "There you are!" Mishka, or also known as Mish growled. 'I hope Cobalt is smart enough to stay away from Camp.' Kaitlyn thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum