Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13)

4 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13)

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Stormsong was just about to jump in and fight but it ended before she could even take a pawstep. "Who was that?" she asked and narrowed her eyes at the spot where the wolf disappeared.

(logging off now, bye!)
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty Stormsong the Lone Wolf

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:15 pm

(See ya later.)

"I'm not sure. But he looked a bit familiar." I said, also narrowing my eyes. "But most wolves don't even come near to fight me. They know who I am, and what I can do." I added, before yawning and falling asleep next to Storm.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13)

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:40 am

Stormsong shifted a little bit in her sleep. A warm body was pressed up against hers. She opened her eyes and yawned before looking at Tigerstar's sleeping form. "Man, I didn't realize that we stayed out all night," she whispered to herself. She attempted to rise to her paws without waking Tigerstar but as soon as she slid her body away from his, his head fell to the ground with a thud! 'Crap!' she thought as she tensed and waited to see if Tigerstar would wake up.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 am

Yawning before looking up to see Stormsong, I smiled. "Morning Storm. Everything OK?" I asked before eating a rabbit I had inside, and waiting for her reply.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:59 am

Stormsong let out a sigh of releif. "Yeah everything is fine," she says simply. She licked her chops as she watched Tigerstar eat a rabbit. Her stomach growled loudly and ir dawned on her that she hadn't eaten in three days. She turned to exit the den. "I think I'm going to go hunting," she announces and smirked before adding. "I'll bring back something that'll keep the three of us fed for weeks."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:09 am

Chuckling, I replied, "Alright. I hope the game is good." Before continuing to eat my rabbit, then watch the rest of Storm's tail disappear into the mist. Storm was definitely a good friend, but I wasn't sure if she felt the same way, as I did for her.
"I cant believe I have fallen in love with her." I said before patiently waiting for Storm to return.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 am

(Now it's time to see me in action! tongue )

Stormsong crouched down in the udergrowth taking extra care that her scent didn't carry to the herd of caribou grazing just a few feet in front of her. Her blue gaze had rested on a young bull that was laying off by himself. Stormsong could catch the scent of sickness radiating from him over all the smells of the herd. She buched her muscles and charged. The bull looked up at her in alarm but didn't react fast enough before Stormsong leapt and landed on top of him. The bull jerked to his feet and bolted off bucking and snorting. He tried desperately to through the wolf off him but in the end his body had weakened and he laid on the ground to calmly meet his fate. Stromsong finished the bull off quickly and tried to drag him but found he was too heavy. She lifted her head and howled:

I need help with the prey!

She then took a position on top of the bull and guarded her prey as she waited for Tigerstar or the black wolf to come to her aid.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 am

Hearing the howl from Storm, I got on my paws and bounded across the clearing to where she was. Though I couldn't see her, and she was upwind I found her in some long grass. "Found you." I whispered before putting my gaze on the young bull as well.
"Oh this will last us a while." I whispered, before stalking out of the grass quietly and leaping onto the bull. It roared before thrashing around, trying to throw my off, but I sunk my teeth into its flanks before clawing its face.
Sinking my teeth into the back of its neck, It fell to the ground and lay dead. "Hey Storm! Lets drag this home so we can eat." I called before having her help me pull it to the den, to eat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:36 am

Once Stormsong and Tigerstar pulled the bull up to the den she callled out. "Come and eat black wolf!" She leaned over and tore ravenously at the bulls rich flesh.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:29 am

As I ate beside Stormsong, I soon noticed that our noses were touching. "Oh, Storm. I'm sorry." I said before moving away a bit, growing more love towards the black Fae.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:08 pm

Stormsong huffed as an acceptance towards Tigerstar's apology and continued to eat. When she ate her fill she went and rolled over in a patch of sunlight. She let out a sigh of contentment. "It's nice to have a full belly don't you think?" she asked Tigerstar.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:52 pm

"Yes, it feels nice. But its nicer to have company around." I said before flipping onto my back. "Hey. Lets play some tag." I suggested before tagging her and bounding off. When she chased me (Sorry, powerplayed a bit there.) I dashed off before stopping, and running back. I smacked right into Storm and we rolled down a hill, and I landed on top of her. "Oh, I am so sorry... I uh..." I stopped as I gazed into her beautiful blue eyes. "Woah." I woofed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Stormsong snorted and threw Tigerstar off. She shook her pelt. "'Woah' What?" she asked and narrowed her eyes. "Do I have a blood spot stuck to my chin?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:42 pm

"Not at all... It was your eyes that caught my attention. Your eyes... You gut really pretty eyes." I complemented, trying not to sound weird. She was absolutely beautiful, I thought to myself before gazing back at her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:12 pm

"Oh. Thanks," Stormsong replied. she growled playfully at Tigerstar. "Shall we continue?"
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Would she accept my feelings? I wondered to myself before replying. "Sure.... Your still it!" I yowled before taking off for the 2nd time.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:08 am

Stormsong laughed and raced after him. She pulled back a little bit to make him think that she was growing tired but then she put on a burst of speed and pounced.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:30 am

When she pounced on me, I stumbled to the ground. I raced after Storm when she took off, and I started to run faster and faster by the minute, and soon I was at the same speed as she was. Leaping on her, I pinned her to the ground gently and laughed. "Got you." I said panting a little bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:58 pm

"I let you get me," Stormsong joked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:40 pm

"Oh sure... Thats a laugh." I teased before licking her nose and taking off again. When I saw her beside me, I ran faster until I came to a slightly slanted cliff side. Getting an idea, I leaped and quickly climbed up. It was like climbing over a fence, surely Storm couldn't get up here.
But out of nowhere, I was clawed in the eye and I stumbled over the edge. Clinging on to the cliff for my life, I noticed who was there. A bobcat. Climbing up, I leaped on the cat and tore into its flank.
It roared and clawed my side, before I bashed into it and knocked it over the edge.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Stormsong stopped and gazed up at the cliff where Tigerstar had disappeared. "Are you okay? What's going on up there?" she called and tried to climb but ended up sliding back down to the ground.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:49 pm

"I'm fine! Just a bit of a scrap with a bobcat." I replied before leaping down from the cliff, and landing on my paws in front of Storm. "Its gone now... I fought it of off." I added before nipping her ear and leading her back to my den.
The sun was just starting to rise when we got back. "Beautiful isn't it... But the sunrise is nothing compared to you." I said the last words more softly and full of love.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Stormsong looked at him not knowing what to make of love tone in his comment. She looked back at the sunrise. "You are right that the sunrise is nothing compared to me. Though it is beautiful, you do not lead life through your beauty. In this world only the strong survive," she stated flatly.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:05 pm

I nodded in agreement before laying down beside her, our fur pressed against each others. "Nothing can compare to your beauty. Nothing in the world." I added, with a smile and gazing into her eyes. Her eyes... They were like newly made sapphires, while mine looked like newly made emeralds.
"Your... Your eyes look so much like Sapphires." I stated out before looking at my paws, hoping for an acceptive answer from the Fae I loved.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:08 pm

'Oh great,' Stormsong thought. 'That strange love feeling is trying to take over my body again.' She stood there for a moment and listened to Tigerstar's words as she fought a war with her feelings. Love had conqured part of her mind. She leaned into him and licked his cheek.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next