Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13)

4 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Stormsong the Lone Wolf

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:24 pm

"Its nice to meet you Storm. I hope I'm not being rude by intruding." I replied. Though I was stronger and bigger than her, she definitely looked strong for a Fae. "Would you like to come to my den? Its quite large and cozy." I offered.
I led her and the brute to my den, where it was warm and I had a good food supply. "You 2 are welcome to stay with me if you wish. I could use the company." I said before licking my paw.
Suddenly a huge hunter held a gun in his palms, and was aiming at Stormsong! "Storm watch out!" I barked, and leaped in front of her to save her life. The bullet hit my shoulder, but I kept fighting.
Leaping at the human, I grabbed its gun and threw it to the ground before leaping on the hunter. Slashing out his throat, he lay on the den floor dead. "You alright Storm?" I asked, as pain hit my shoulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13)

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:30 pm

Stormsong was standing in Tigerstar's den with her pelt bristling. Her blue eyes were glued to the body of the hunter. "I think so," she answered still in shock. "Why and how did this human find us?" She shifted her gaze from the man to the wolf, she saw the blood gushing from his shoulder. "He got you didn't he," she said simply.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:37 pm

"He must have saw us get here." I guessed before she asked about my shoulder. "Yes he did. But I jumped in front of that bullet to save you, not myself." I explained, starting to grow feelings for Storm.
"But I'm fine. I have healing plants in the back of the den." I added, before limping there to keep the weight off of my shoulder. I put some Yarrow and Cobwebs on my wound after tugging the bullet out from my flesh.
"No shattered bones, so I should heal in a couple days after its been treated." I said softly...
That night when the moon was full, and the stars were out, I padded over to Storm before asking, "Would you like to stargaze?" I asked softly, before my emerald green eyes locked to her blue. Gulping heavily, I jerked my head away. Could I really be in love with Storm? I thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13)

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Stormsong cocked her head. "What is stargazing?" she asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:54 pm

"Its when you gaze up at the stars with someone. I used to do it all the time with my father." I replied before leading her ouside and laid next to her. "Um, Stormsong. I need to tell you something..." I said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Stormsong was laying down beside Tigerstar and gazing up at the stars. She was engrossed with their silver beauty and their mysterious nature. She pricked her ears at Tigerstar's question. "What is it?" she asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:03 pm

(Well this is weird. Where am I again?)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:05 pm

(You are still passed out in the den. You can join us at anytime. Very Happy )
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:13 pm

(Okay P:)

Rising grunted as he heard voices. He opened his eyes to see the female wolf, and then the brown wolf who called himself 'Tigerstar.' He struggled to his paws, his head hurting more then it had when he fell over. "How did I get here?" he spat, tail rising.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Stormsong turned her head and flattened her ears at the black male wolf. "We followed Tigerstar to his den and then passed out," she exlpained coldly. "You missed all the action. A human followed us and fired his gun. It hit Tigerstar," she shook her head. "I don't know how you slept through that."
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Rising flattened his ears. He had grown to have a little fear of the female. He growled softly as she said 'human.' "Stupid beings." He clawed at the ground. "I should've been awake. I could've helped you!" He spoke half to the strong female, half to Tigerstar.
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:23 pm

I gulped before saying, "Don't hate me for my feelings, but I think I might be in love with you." I said before gazing up at the stars, my emerald green gaze glistening brightly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:27 pm

Stormsong huffed and changed the topic. "What did you say your name was?" she asked. She turned back to Tigerstar. "Wait, you've known me for a couple of hours and you've already developed feelings for me?" she was baffled by the comment.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Rising stared at Tigerstar. He, too, was surprised.

(short)
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:41 pm

"I know... I don't know how it happened, but.. Your very pretty, and you are like my mother. Strong, and tempered." I replied before nuzzling her cheek, hoping she would accept. "But if you wish, I will allow you to gain your feelings." I added.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Stormsong abruptly stood up and backed up a few steps. Never before had she felt these emotions, they wer strange and foreign. She gave Tigerstar an unreadable look. "My mentor once tols me to think of myself as a rock. He said "Though a rock is a part of this world teeming with life and provides us with shelter, it has no feeling. The sun warms the rock and thus provides warmth for the creatures to lay on when the world around it is cold, the rock itself feels nothing." I was trained only to fight. I know of nothing else," she looked away.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Stormsong the Lone Wolf (PG-13) - Page 2 Empty Light shone on the Shadows [M] [alphawolf13 only]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:53 pm

"My father tought me the same thing. But I grew love." I said sadly before turning my gaze back to the glittering stars.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackberry Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Rising flattened his ears, since his mentor had taught him the same thing. He growled softly. "What was your mentor's name, Stormsong?" he asked. "My mentor might've knew him. He talked about a wolf that was strong and brave.."
Blackberry
Blackberry
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:57 pm

"I'll tell you mine. My mentors name was Riochi." I said quietly, before looking up at the stars. My mentor was 12 the last last time I saw him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Stromsong looked over at the black wolf who still had yet ti introduce himself. "His name was Sigurd. He was Alpha Male of the Shadow Keepers Pack," she replied then turned to Tigerstar. "I may not know what love is but I would still like to try," she said with determination. Stormsong directed her gaze back at the stars. She felt that over-powering instinct of the wolf as she raised her tail and head, shoved her ears forward, and posed like a German Shepard would at a dog show. The moonlight shimmered off her pelt as she lifted her head and howled to the wind and hoping that her song would reach the stars:

Oh stars, Oh stars
You shine so bright.
Oh how I am enthrilled by your mysterious light.
Oh stars, Oh stars
I love it when I can see you every night.
The beauty of your twinkling, silver light,
Makes me wish that I could be like and owl and take flight!
Oh stars, Oh stars
Though you have many secrets to keep withheld,
You also have so many stories that you must tell.
Oh stars, Oh stars
It is my destiny to live and see the shining star that fell.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:40 pm

I howled along with her until I stopped and said, "Kiochi was the Alpha of my pack before my father. My fathers name was Luke." I explained before getting up and picking a flower for Storm. Putting the flower behind her ear, I smiled before looking down at my black necklace I wore around my neck. "Riochi gave me this. He was more of a father to me than anyone." I said sadly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:42 pm

Stormsong fought the urge to shake the flower from her ear and was listening intently to Tigerstar. "What happened to them?" she asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:48 pm

"My whole pack was wiped out by a hurricane about 2 months ago, and now I am a Leader with no pack. But I plan on making a new one." I explained before gazing at my paws for a long moment, with memories flooding through my mind rapidly.
Sighing, I looked back up at the beautiful Fae and smiled. "You have really been the first Fae I have spoken to in a while." I said softly, gazing into her eyes and my heart skipped a beat.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormsong Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Stormsong angled her ear towards the black wolf hoping that he too had caught what Tigerstar just said. She cocked her head. "What is a hurricane? And Why do you keeping addressing me as a Fae?" she asked.
Stormsong
Stormsong
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:02 pm

"A hurricane is a terrible storm, that can last for hours and sometimes days. Oh and Fae is a short way of female... But this hurricane lasted about 2 days, and it wiped out about 6 wolves and the other 12 were seperated from me." I explained, before hearing something in a bush.
"Stay here." I said before stalking over.
Out jumped a Brute almost the same size of me. "I want that Fae of yours!" He snarled. "You think I would hand her over just like that? Well you'll have to go through me first!" I snapped before throwing myself at the white male, and slashing his eye.
He yowled and bit my flank, before I whipped around and grabbed him by the leg and bit down hard. The brute yelped and kicked me in the face, before lunging at me, but I dodged and clamped my jaws around his neck and pinned him to the ground.
Yes I was young, but I was strong, and a highly skilled fighter. "Get out of here!" I snarled before watching him bound away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next