Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13) - Page 4 Empty Re: Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Black reared up once more and decided just to finish this wolf off. He landed on the wolfs neck most likely breaking it. He looked at the body for a minute before flicking his tail and walking away. He had a slight limp from where the wolf had bit Into his ankle where blood now driped slightly. As he walked into the cave he looked at his sleeping sister then to grant and angel. He slowly walked to death beforelaying down next to her laying his neck over hers.

Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13) - Page 4 Empty Re: Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13)

Post by Glass Prison Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:54 am

The wolf turned to shy away and a soft whine escaped its maw once the massive hooves made contact with its neck, snapping it entirely.

Angel's ears flicked at the sounds of hooves against stone. One of her eyes peeked open and she saw Black returning. She lifted her head to look at him and noticed he was limping. She offered a half frown of worry and was about to offer consolations, but thought better of it and just watched him lie down next to Death.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Black lifted his head and looked over at angel before standing up once more and walking over to her. "After you have the foal, if you stay I promise to protect all of you." He gave a slight sigh and was just now starting to feel guilty for what he had done to her "If you could forgive me for what I did to you I would greatly appreciate it."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:05 am

Angel lifted her head when Black got up and walked over to her and her brother. He towered over her and got a soft whimper as she lie in his shadow. She studied his features as he prepared to talk to her. His face seemed worn and tired while his eyes were almost forgiving looking. She took a deep breath and nodded her head. "Im glad you have chosen to apologize, it warms my heart some." she said, her voice a soft whisper. She glanced at her brother who was fast asleep and hurried on, "The protection would be greatly appreciated and if you can prove to me that you are worthy of your apology, i will consider accepting it." she told him and reached up to nuzzle his chest gently.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:51 pm

(Sorry got tired of playing mean, hell have mean streaks here and there but not to bad.)

He pinned his ears back a bit when she reached her head up to his chest and nuzzled him. He lowered his head some and nuzzled her neck giving a small whicker. "I'll try not to be as cruel as I am and my apology was sincere, I didn't know what came over me." He nuzzled her once more before walking ti his sister and laying dow. next to her again closing his eyes.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:34 am

Angel nodded her head and allowed him to nuzzle her back. "Mhm.." she breathed softly and went back to cuddling against Grant as Black moved over to Death. For the first time in a while, she actually got a good nights sleep.
(okay !)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:44 am

The next morning Black woke up he lifted his head and looked around seeing Star grazing just outside the cave. He gave a slight grunt when he stood up and shook his mane out before walking to his sister and nudging her slightly before they began to groom eachother.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm

Grant awoke before his sister. He yawned and looked down at her sleeping form curled against his hooves. He reached down to gently nuzzle her before quietly leaving the cave. He found the others and nodded to them before continuing into the trees to find a shallow creek to drink from. Angel woke shortly after with a start. She gasped and stared horrified around her; she was alone. She scrambled to her hooves and winced in pain. "Oh.." she groaned as she limped out of the cave to see Death and Black. "Where is Grant?" she asked worriedly.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Black looked up as Grant came walking out of the cave then watched as he walked off to the small stream nearby. He kept his ears pricked forward and continued to graze with Star, a few moments later his ears flicked a bit and he lifted his head and looked at Angel and gave a low whicker to her "He'll be back he went to get a drink."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:41 pm

Angel looked over at Black and blinked a moment, "Oh.. Okay." she said and exited the cave. She limped over to them and stood a moment, staring blankly into the forest as if in a trance. She shook out her mane and dipped her head to the grass to graze. She hadn't realized how hungry she was. Grant broke through the tree line and walked over to them. He nuzzled Angel and started to graze as well.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:39 pm

Black looked up at Grant and to Angel and pinned his ears slightly when he saw her limp a little then turned his attention to the tree line. He pricked his ears forward a bit and listened not hearing anything. "We'll be moving in a little while so if you want to get more rest go right ahead ill wake you guys when its time." He looked at Star then to Angel and Grant and nodded his head abit.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:07 am

Angel nodded her head and looked off into the woods, her soft eyes taking in all the trees and the scenery they would be leaving behind. With a sigh, she slowly lowered her body to the ground and rolled into her side. She lie there, basking in the warm sun and drifted off to sleep. Grant watched the two black horses before shaking his head and wandering off again.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:31 am

Black Cassuis began to graze again after watching Angel lay down in the sun and snorted softly before shaking his mane out.

Death Star looked up and watched how Grant acted before pinning her ear slightly and looked at Blacl before following after Grant. Once she was sure they were far enough away she gave a loud snort and galloped after him, she cut him off and stood there flicking her tail "You know you should be happy, my brother apologized and is trying to make uo for what he did to your sister."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Grant heard the galloping hoof beats behind him and slowed his pace. He knew right away it was Star. She cut him off and he snorted, taking a few startled steps back and snorting. "I never said i wasn't happy." he told her, shaking out his mane and tossing his tail. He eyed her fora second before sighing and moving around her, trotting farther into the forest. "I just still cane believe it all happened." he tossed to her, looking back over his shoulder as he trotted.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:35 pm

She watched him for a moment then trotted after him and was at his side "If any other forcer would've gotten a hold of her she would be near death now. And you would most likely be dead." She flicked her black tail as she trotted beside him "Im not sure if I said this but, both our fathers were forcers. We left soon after we were yearlings and have been wondering the place since then."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:20 pm

Grant kept trotting on. He had no destination in mind, but moving kept him occupied. "I understand that, but i would have fought to the deathto save her." He said softly, keeping at a constant pace and not looking at her as the moved. "I am sorry to hear that. Our father commited suicide because our mother died giving birth to our youngest sibling." He sighed and dipped his head. "That child was a still born." he added, elevating his head again and flicking his white tail.

Angel awaoke with a start and sat up, leaning on her side. She looked around the sunny clearing for Grant; for anyone. A sound behind her made her jump and she cranned her neck around. "Oh.." she breathed a sigh of relief. "Hello Black." she said as she readjusted herself into a more comfy position.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 15, 2013 7:37 pm

Death Star- when he had said that he would've fought to the death to save her i snorted slightly and kept up with him "I dont know if you noticed this, but it didnt look like you put much effort in fighting to the death to save her." I glanced over at him when he mentioned the still born foal and the death of is parents. "I'm sorry to here that about your parents and your youngest sibling. I've never had anything like that happen before."

Black Cassuis- I lifted my head from my grazing spot and pricked y ears forward looking over at Angel " Hello Angel,I believe my sister is off pestering your brother." I walked over to her befoe hesitantly nuzzling her neck then grooming her while she laid down. "What I said to you last night, i ment it, but i cant promise that i wont have mean streaks inbetween."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat May 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Grant sighed, "I hate admitted stuff.. but i sure was scared. But even if i had fought to the death. i wouldn't have been able to save her." He glanced over at the black mare and tossed his tail. It was nice to have some company for once. With another sigh, he picked up his pace to a faster trot and continued onward. He wanted to find a deep watering hole or something of the sort to bathe in.

Angel looked up when Black approached. She nuzzled his cheek as he nuzzled her neck and smiled when he began to groom her. "I understand. We all have mean streaks." she said with a soft sigh and then began to nibble on the grass around her. "Grant will be okay with that, he needs someone other than me to keep him occupied."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun May 19, 2013 10:14 am

Black Cassuis- I watvhed her for a moment when she started to nibble on the grass around where she was laying. I looked to the spot where My sister and Crant disappeared to and neighed loudly letting them we would leave soon. i looked back to Angel "You might want to graze as much as you can before they get back, once they return we are heading out to find a safer and more open area."

Death Star- I looked at him and sighed slightly before picking up my pace to keep up with him. "Why didnt you go back into the forest after her once you got to the clearing?" I slowed to a stop and perked my ears with my head high for a moment when i heard my brother's call, i looked back to Grant "We might want to hurry back, he's ready to leave."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri May 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Angel looked up at him, grass bits hanging from the corners of her mouth, and nodded. "Alright." she mumbled as she dropped her head to continue grazing on the grass. Who knew when they would be able to stop and eat again. Plus, she was now eating for two. With a tired sigh, she began to take larger chunks of grass to get more to eat.

Grant flicked his ears back to hear her better. When she' spoke, his ears went immediately flat and his long tail lashed out behind him, snapping to the side in an agitated manner. "I didn't follow her because she was long gone and there is no stopping her when she is running. Besides, you were there." he responded sharply. He drew to a stop when he heard Black's call. He turned on his heel and began heading back the way they came.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Death star- I watched as he turned around and snorted slightly when I heard the last part of his sentence "What do you mean when you said, besides I was there? I didn't stop you from going back to her." I pinned my ears slightly before shaking my head a bit then galloping pass him to get back to my brother and his sister.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:59 am

Grant ignored her question and continued running towards his sister. When she galloped past him, he didn't bother trying to keep up. With a sigh, he watched her black tail disappear into the dark forest and knew he was alone. He snorted and picked up his pace a little bit. He didn't want to piss off Black by being late. Within moments, he was loping through the brush and walking over to his sister.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Black Cassuis- I lifted my head up from grazing and looked at the bushes as Star came galloping through them I gave a small nicker to her as she slowed and came to a stop beside me. I looked back to the bushes before I started to groom my sisters shoulder and back.

Death Star- After I stoped next to Black I gave a small whicker back and flicked my tail a few times before looking over to angel who was grazing quickly. I looked to the bushes when Grant came through and pinned my ears slightly before returning the favor and grooming my brother back.

Black Cassuis- After I finished grooming star I looked at Grant and walked over to him "In a few im going to start leading and I want you to pull up the rear behind the girls."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:50 pm

Angel looked up as her brother entered the clearing behind Star. She smiled at both of them and continued chewing the grass in her maw until she was free speak. "Welcome back brother." she said cheerfully reaching up to nuzzle him as he approached her. Grant looked around at Black as he came over to him. His ears flicked about as he listened to the instructions and bobbed his head. "Will do." he said shortly and refocused his attention on his pregnant sister. "Get you, Angel. We are leaving." he told her and helped her to her hooves. She wobbled a second but then righted out. She giggled and nipped at Grant, "Relax." she warned him and gazed over at Black with happy eyes.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:41 am

Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13) - Page 4 Little-river-in-the-forest-and-little-field_1857162584

Black gave a soft snort before nickering to his sister to follow as he started to lead them through the forest, after a few minutes he picked up his speed and began galloping letting his thunderous hooves hit the ground each time. He would glance back every so often to make sure that the three of them was keeping up with him, after about two to three hours passed they made it to a large field with a small stream running through it. "This should do for now." he slowed down to a slow walk before stopping all together to graze.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4