Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm

His ers pinned straight against his skull when the mare bit him and drew blood. He neighed and bit her back ever harder before on her withers. He returned his sisters whicker and hen snorted at the stallion while standing in front of the mare Angel. "She is no longer your sister and that was the plan." He snorted again and looked to death then back to the stallion "If you didn't want her to be forced you should o stayed with her."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has the power to soften two black hearts? (Pg13)

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 pm

Angel began to cry from a mix of the pain and because she was carrying a strangers foal AND because she wanted her brother. She licked at the blood from his harsh bite and spat it out, gagging on the coppery taste. Grant reared up and boxed the sky and growled, "You scared her off!"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:54 pm

He smirked again "you could have stopped her or followed her." He pinned his ears back and watched him rear. "I that a challenge stallion?" He didn't care if it was or not but he took it that way. He brought his head close to his chest then reared up letting the feathers around his hooves dance.

Death star moved Out of the way and looked to the mare "If I was you I would move." She has seen her brother fight plenty of times.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Angel looked over at the black mare and shivered. She didn't want them to fight, her brother rarely fought. With a squeal and a kick of the heels, she skipped over to the mare and kept her distance from the boys. "Grant..." she whispered.
Grant moved back, avoiding his massive hooves. "I don't want to fight!" he shouted and started to walk back and forth, swaying to and fro..
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:05 pm

He looked at grant and landed his muscles in his legs tesnsed before relaxing again "Then what do you want? And the mare is out of the question." He snorted and let his long mane fall on one side and his long black forlock hang.

Star watched and heard what his sister said "If they did fight it would of been an easy win for my brother."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Angel's eyes narrowed to slits and gave the mare a sideways glance. "What makes you think that?" she hissed, whipping her tail back and forth across her rump.

Grant glared at him, "I can have my sister if i want! She is related to me by blood!" he shouted and looked longingly over at her.

(SSS!!)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Star looked at the mare "I've seen him in plenty of fights before and he has won every one of them." She snorted then turned her attention back to grant and her brother.

Black snorted "If you want your sister so badly then fight me. But then again do you really want other horses to think you bred your own sister when they see the foal?" He smirked at him then blocked his view trying to taunght him into a fight.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:25 pm

A bubble of laughter erupted from Grant as he glared him down. "The damned foal with be black. Do i look black to you?" Grant shifted his stance and kept is ears flat against his skull.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:38 pm

(Lol reading what the stallion said he sounds so racist.)

Black snorted and half reared at the white stallion keeping his ears pinned and head close to his chest he grunted when he landed but he got closer. "Again if you want your sister then fight me. If you don't then you lose her." He snorted and flicked his tail a bit.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:58 pm

(lol after i wrote it, i noticed it)

Grant drew his head up and half reared, boxing out at the black stallion, narrowly missing his chest on purpose. "Then fight me."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:05 pm

(Lol nice.)

A smirked crossed his face and then snorted as the stallion missed his chest by a few intches. "Let's go then." He pinned his ears back and whipped his tail wildly as he back up and watched the stallion. He reared up and landed charging at him to ram into his shoulder.

Death star watched and backed up again when her brother reared up not wanting to be in his way.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Grant watched his opponent's little display with a smirk on his face. When the stallion charged him, he danced out of his way but his shoulder made impact. He grunted at the force and whipped around, catching his flank with his teeth.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Even though he moved ou of the way he still managed ramming into his shoulder. When the stallion bi into his flank he let out a pained neigh and reared up letint his hooves tear at the air. When he landed again he snorted and turned his head and bit the stallion hard on his neck just behind head and ears. He kept his ears pinned and backed up again letting his tail lash out at the air to where it sounded like a whip.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Grant cried out and yanked his head out of the stallion's vice like grip. As he yanked his head down, he also spun on his heels and threw his head back up, knocking it into his opponent's gut. He rammed it into his side as hard as he could before drawing back and half rearing.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:13 pm

When his head slamed into him he gave a loud grunt and collapsed from not being able to breath
He looked up at the white stallion as he reared the whites of his eyes now showing. He had never been afriad before until now, he was afriad to die.

Death Star watched as her brother fell from loss of breath. She pinned her ears and charged forward standing in front of her brother she reared up and slashed her hooves out "Go!"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:16 pm

Grant stepped back bewildered. He had never been in a real fight before and never meant to hurt anyone. "But.." he started and looked over at Angel who stood frozen with horror. "I am not going anywhere! This stallion is my sister's foal's father and he needs to be there for her when it is born. I will be here too!"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:47 pm

Black Cassuis was about to protest his sister by stayed queit(sp?) Star snorted at grant and helped her brother up once he was up she gave him a hard bite to the rump. And walked over to grant "You best bet is to leave with your sister before he changes his mind. He will kill you." She then turned and troted over to her brother and grazed with him.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Angel snorted and glared at the mare, "I will stay here with this child's father."
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Star looked at her before returning to graze on the grass. She nudged Black slightly before looking over to Grat and Angel.

Black looked over at Angel before giving a low whicker and snorted at Grat. He pinned his ears slightly if angel wanted to stay because she was carrying his foal then he would make sure she would carry his foal or foals.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Angel glared at the stallion but then rolled her eyes and settled on grazing close to Grant. Grant eyed the brother and sister opposite of them for a few moments before doing the same.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Black snorted and pinned his ears before trotting over to the two and nudged angel before pushing her away from her brother. He looked at him and snorted at him "Don't you try anything." He turned his attention back to angel and nipped her on her rump a bit but not hard.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:16 pm

Grant glared at the stallion as he came between them but said nothing. Angel dropped her head in defeat and allowed the nip to the rump, her body falling into submission. She allowed the pain to fade away as she sighed and nipped at a few blades of grass. She new this stud owned her and there was nothing she or Grant could do to change that. Grant watched her from a few paces away and then turned to look at Death.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:48 pm

Black smirked and nipped at her rump once again before mounting her. He bit at her withers and continued to breed her. Once he was finished he dismounted and nipped her again.

Star looked at grant before pinning her ears at him "I can't help you this time."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:53 pm

Grant winced as he watched Black mount his already pregnant sister. He looked away sadly and rolled his eyes at Death, "At least your not raping me.."

Angel whimpered and spread her legs to hold up their weight. Her legs ached and her body shook with fatigue. Why does he keep making with me? wondered silently. When he finished, he nipped her again and she just looked at him.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:08 pm

Death Star smirked at Grant "It's kind of hard for a mare to rape a stallion." She looked over at her brother and angel and kind of felt bad for her but they were raised like that.

Black looked over at his sister and pinned his ears a bit then looked at angel before grazing.

(Sorry mind block)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next