Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A stinging barb to her heart </3 [R]

2 posters

Go down

A stinging barb to her heart </3 [R] Empty A stinging barb to her heart </3 [R]

Post by Bravado Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Stinger, a beautiful Silver Dapple Black thoroughbred mare. Tall, with a luxurious mane and tail, her coat covering a muscular but sleek body.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/17/62/59/46/spirit10.jpg

As she moved along the ridge of the cliff, she found that she was daring herself to look over, she was shivering and her mane was stuck to her face and neck. She finally managed to gather the courage to look over and smiled seeing a wolf pack running to cover with their pups in thier mouth.

No, she was not scared of what would have been her predator, she had a knack for communicating with other animals and they knew her to be a good aura in the forest.

She found that it had come time for her to find a mate. So she was now searching.

Last edited by Bravado on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'E' Button was not working at the time it was first written)
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

A stinging barb to her heart </3 [R] Empty Re: A stinging barb to her heart </3 [R]

Post by Guest Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:03 pm

is this r rated because ill play if it is.

Back to top Go down

A stinging barb to her heart </3 [R] Empty Re: A stinging barb to her heart </3 [R]

Post by Bravado Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:28 am

(Yes it is Smile )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Anyone ? D: lol
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Do you want a forcer?
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Up to you Smile
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Running along the ridge, Stiker suddenly comes to a sliding stop. He could sense a mare nearby and his ears swivel listening for her. His nostrils flair as he takes in the air and her scent hits him. He hears hoof beats below him and looks down to see a beautiful sliver dapple black mare moving along the ridge. He whinnies as he makes his way down toward her. Coming up behind her, he nips at her flank. "And what is a pretty mare like yourself doing here all alone?" he asks moving beside her and slowly guiding her to his special spot in one of the many valleys.

Striker's bio... https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t12215-windchaser-shiloh-strikerwild-and-freefor-now
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:42 pm

She heard pebbles and stones break free as a animal skidded to a stop above her, shortly after that a whinny tells her of another horse, specifically a stallion in the area.

As he nips her rump and speaks she turns her piercing white eyes to him, " I've always lived this way. " She wasn't one for sugar coating things, she carried on walking with him, although she was wary of him. She decided to give him a chance, " and you ? " She asked, she was well aware of forcers in the area, and made sure to keep herself guarded.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:22 pm

"Oh I've been on my own for a while now. Ever since I escaped from the place the humans kept me that is. Silly humans think they can tame a stallion like myself. Hmph." he replied nudging her rump and smelling her sweet scent. "You're a very lovely mare, by the way. I mean, look at you build and how your coat shimmers in the light. How could one go so long alone?" He tries to get her mind on something other than him and it seems to be working.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:30 am

As the stallion nipped at her rump again, she made a low snirt and sped up.

She was beginning to wonder about this stallion.

As he stated about her build and coat she answered, " I chose to go it alone No loved ones = no collateral damage " she was blunt and added a smile so she didn't seem to cold.

Stinger wasn't used to company, she had wandered the forest protecting the land for a fer years now, she had never had to worry about male attention before and was unsure about how they behaved, and so she knew nothing about forcers and their ways.

(sorry for any spelling mistakes, typed this out of my phone xD )
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:46 pm

((lol it's fine. I do it too somethimes Smile))

Striker stays with her, speeding up when she does and following her every move. "That seems logical." he says with a genuine smile. Breaking through the trees to the valley, I guides her around to his spot and slowly makes his way behind her as his tool slides out of his sheath and hardens. Before she knows it or can do anything, he mounts, clamping down on her withers with his teeth as his powerful legs squeeze her sides. His tool pokes in and out of her hole teasing her before he thrusts hard into her entrance.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Most mares would scream and beg for him to get off, but Stinger wasn't like that. She would not give up until she could no longer stand up. As the stallion mounted her and thrust his tool into her she pinned her ears all the way back and snorted aggressively, she snaked her elegant neck and bit into his leg as it gripped onto her side. She kept adding pressure and kicked slightly with her rear leg. Her eyes glaring into Striker.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Striker lets out a squeal as she bites down and bites her in the face making her let go. "This will all be over soon. Just calm down and take it." he says and bites down harder onto her withers. The kicks do nothing to get him off. "Silly mare." he thinks as he thrusts harder in and out of her, his tool starting to swell.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Stinger snorted irritably and snapped aggressively. As he thrust into her harder she winced and tensed her muscles ready to rear up, she had to judge it right or her would just push down on her and she would fall to the ground. Her coat was shining with sweat and said to Striker " Get off of me.. " it came out as a low growl.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:31 pm

A feisty mare always turns him on more. "I...will...in..just..a...second." he says between thrusts. He can't hold it anymore and explodes into her, some spilling down her legs. He thrusts a few more moments then sheaths his tool and dismounts.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:19 am

Stinger curses herself for not fighting harder, and spins on the spot to face the male, snapping wildly at him. She rears and snorts, finally saying " You think I will let the foal live ? " She said it bluntly, and of course she meant it. She also knew there was a chance of her not getting pregnant, however slim it was. She snorted, her eyes wild with fury. She wouldn't let the foal live, not a chance in hell would she let it live.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Striker rears up and strikes out nearly hitting her head. "You think I care about a foal? Sometimes us stallions just want a little fun." he says coming down. "I have plenty of foals out there and a lot of mares that will give it easy, but none are as feisty as you. I like that."
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Stinger growled lowering her head and backing up, she kept her ears pinned and snorted at him. " Your disgusting, and believe me I am not an easy mare.. " jerking her head to the side and back aggressively. Stinger was as aggressive as a stallion, she backed away further before trotting away, pinning her tail. She headed for the tree line, in the woods she felt secure.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:18 pm

Striker watched her pitch her fit then leave into the woods. He just shook his head and started to graze. He knew she'd b easy to find. Mares. he thought rolling his eyes.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:42 am

Stinger wasn't going to stop, she carried on walking, winding through the thick trees. She noticed the rain dying down, it had cleaned the sweat from her back and washed the blood from her face at least. She snorted and carried on walking the scent of the male still on her. She found a nice group of brush and laid down, needing a rest.
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Striker lifts his head and smells the air for the mare. He starts walking in the direction she went, but stops in his tracts as he hears other horses coming up fast. He stops and listens, hearing them get closer and the humans talking. He recognizes the voices. His ears prick as he nickers a hello to his girl. She spots him and swings off her mare with a halter and lead."Oh Striker! I thought you were gone forever. I never stopped looking for you." she says walking up and haltering him quick. "Don't you ever do that to me again." She rubs his face before leading him to her mare and tying the rope to the horn. She climbs into the saddle and nods to her father. "Let's go home." he says as they ride off.

Ice stood and watched the whole thing from the cover of the brush. The stud forcing the mare, fighting with her, her taking off, then him getting caught. He was always jealous of Striker getting what he wanted ever since he showed up. This was his land and he would never force a mare. He slowly makes his way out of the brush on high alert and follows the mare's scent. He stops and stares at her beauty as she sleeps keeping his distance in case she lashes out at him.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/18/36/90/71/crem_m10.jpg
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Stinger slept, although she was in the midst of a nightmare, the first she had, had in many years. She was trembling and sweat once again covered her body. Though she felt his dark aura leave the forest, she was made aware of another, she was calm though this new horses aura light and good. It was the reason she felt safe to sleep a little longer and attempt to chase the nightmare away.

Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Ice steps closer seeing her struggling to push the nightmare away. Once close enough, he nuzzles her softly trying to comfort her and hoping she won't attack him. He takes a step back and keeps watch over her as she sleeps.
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Bravado Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:06 pm

{I forgot my freaking pass again xD }

Stinger nickered gently as he touched her, in her nightmare the stallion that forced her was coming to attack her, she bolted upright and stood panting, her eyes wide open. Her eyes struggled to focus on the figure infront of her but she quietly asked " Who are you ? "

(SSS)
Bravado
Bravado
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by southerncowgirl Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:24 pm

(lol It's ok. I haven't been on in a while, almost forgot about it.)

Ice kept his eyes soft and body relaxed as he answered, "I'm Ice. I have been ruler of these parts for a long time now, well until that brute came. He's gone now, though. No need to fear anymore. May I ask what your name is my dear?"
southerncowgirl
southerncowgirl
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down