Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you win his heart? (DustyRose)

2 posters

Go down

Can you win his heart? (DustyRose) Empty Can you win his heart? (DustyRose)

Post by Harley Sun May 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Can you win his heart? (DustyRose) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiqM8wRI6chqtDkcNX9_cGN6xbzaqfFuAJGN5sXOzIrocmFAsm

Drake sighed and looked at the prep girls go by. They thought they were all that, they were pretty hot, but didn't have the brains of a chipmunk. "Drake!" An excited girl squealed from down the hall, his annoying freshman sister. "What Carli?" He asked, shoving his hands in his front pockets and looking at the ceiling. "I got in!" His sibling rushed and jumped up and down in front of him, pure excitement drawn on her features. "Got in what?" Drake asked, sounding bored. "The preps! They thought I was good enough."

"Listen, you don't get accepted into a group, you become one. They're probably tricking you, they do that." He looked down at her, a knowing look upon his face. "No! They like me." She crossed her arms over her chest and stomped away. Alright, but don't come crying to me when they humiliate you... Drake laughed shook his head and walked off to his next class.

Once comfortable sitting down; with his feet up on the desk, arms behind his head and front feet of the chair off the ground, he sighed and waited for the teacher to get there. Drake winked at a girl who hated him and she threw her reading book at him, her attempts to hurt him destroyed; he had caught the book and started reading, but looked around at the amazed looks at threw the book is the waste basket. She stormed over, picked her book up and whacked him with book, which he replied with a smile.

Once class was over, he had actually failed to get detention. Drake ran a hand through his hair as he opened his locker. There was a pink sheet of paper, he could see a corner of it had a heart, "Oh great.... Alyssa does not get it." He read through the note a look of disbelief on his face. "OK...." He said as the bell rang and he stuffed the note back in his locker and headed off to Chemistry.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Can you win his heart? (DustyRose) Empty Re: Can you win his heart? (DustyRose)

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Mon May 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Jullian clutched her school books to her chest as she shuffled her way down the long hallway. She passed locker after locker in search of the office so they could tell her where own locker was. It was her first day and already she seemed lost. Just as she laid eyes upon the little office, a group of very popular girls shimmied past her. She watched them with envious blue eyes. All her high school life she had dreamed of being in their little clique, to be accepted into the popularity chain and not be some ol' country girl any more.

The short blonde entered the office and the kind secretary gave her a little paper that explained her locker information and her class schedule. With a sigh, Jullian rushed to her first class. Sneaking in unnoticed, she stole a seat in the back. She watched a girl get angry with a boy and toss her book at him. She smiled to herself.

After that class, Jullian hurried to her locker and just as she was approaching it the same boy from earlier was leaving his. She shoved in her text books and hurried off to chemistry. She slipped in and stood in front of a full class unsure of where to sit. She started to turn pink a little bit and she cast her blue eyes downward, tilting her head so a curtain of hair hid her face. The teacher instructed her to take a seat in the third row. Quietly moving to it, Jullian noticed it was next to that same boy.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3615/3478286777_800c59a2f0.jpg
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 31, 2011 6:01 pm

nDrake eyed the girl curiously. "New here, eh?" He asked, lifting a vinegar filled bottle to his nose. . "Be careful, newbies are picked on by the preps here." He saw his sister struggling to keep up with the group of girls heading to their table. He slipped a mento into his mouth and chewed it silently. "Want one?" He asked, handing one of the colorful candies to her. He realized he had been not allowing her to answer any question, so he smiled sheepishly and ate another, already bored.

Last edited by Harley the Invisible on Tue May 31, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 pm

I thought we were in chemistry??
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue May 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Oh yeah!!!! Embarassed I will edit that. How did I get lunch out of chemistry?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:29 pm

haha its all good! Ill wait for ya
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Harley the Invisible wrote: nDrake eyed the girl curiously. "New here, eh?" He asked, lifting a vinegar filled bottle to his nose. . "Be careful, newbies are picked on by the preps here." He saw his sister struggling to keep up with the group of girls heading to their table. He slipped a mento into his mouth and chewed it silently. "Want one?" He asked, handing one of the colorful candies to her. He realized he had been not allowing her to answer any question, so he smiled sheepishly and ate another, already bored.

there it is
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Jullian glanced over at the boy. He was talking to her. She smiled and then looked over at the group of popular girls heading to a lab table. "Yeah im new.." she said over her shoulder, still watching them. With his comment, how could she say she desired to be one of them? She looked at him again and down at the candy. "Sure." she shrugged and took the little candy then popped it in her mouth. "Im Jullian." she said, introducing herself.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:32 pm

He smiled. "Drake." Drake looked at the teacher, giving him a wink and taking a coke prouduct out of his bag and poured it in a beaker, luckily no one noticed. "You may want to step back." He dropped atleast 6 mentos in. Drake stepped back as the spout hit the ceiling and splattered over them.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Jullian caught his wink after following Drake's gaze to the teacher. She saw him pull out a pop and then took a little gasp. Pouring it into the beaker and watching him pop in the mentos, she knew this kid was a bad boy. With a devilish grin, she backed away obiediantly. Jullian's hands immediatly went up to cover her face and soda exploded all over them. she giggled but then her face turned a little red when the brown pop got on her shirt. She turned to glare at Drake, "Good one, jerk." she shot at him and then grew embarrassed. Her face flushed and she wheeled around feeling sorry for saying that. "screw this bipolarness..." she whimperd to herself as she rushed outta the room and towards the bathroom.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:53 pm

He leaned back in his chair for a split second before rushing out of the class room before the teacher could see him. He stopped at the door of the girls bathroom. "You OK? Did I ruin your favorite shirt?" Drake asked, leaning on the door frame. His blue eyes followed the people walking down the hall, and aw the soaked teacher rushing down the hall towards him. "It slipped, I swear, the boy in front of me handed them to me and they slipped from his hand." IT didn't feel good lying, but he had to avoid aanother week of detention. "I will go talk with him." The teacher said, glaring.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:42 pm

Jullian stood before the mirror in a daze. She heard Drake's voice outside the bathroom door and a puzzled look crossed her cherubic face. "Im fine." she called out to him. With a huff, she started for the door. She swung it open, nearly missing Drake. "Oops!" she squealed as she clasped her hands over her mouth. "My bad!"
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down