Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Caspian stood and made quick work of wiping away the ground's leaves and dirt from his pants and suit jacket.
The question struck him, and he turned to look behind him a moment as though considering something. Shrugging, he turned back to Mitchell and grinned softly. "Why not?" He answered, and slowly fell into stride behind the much larger man.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:01 pm

Once they had reached the cabin mitchell took linota into her room and placed her on her bed. If walked back out to glares and snarls from the other males but ignored it. If walked out to caspian "There is a guest bedroom just down the hall to the left." he turned into his wolf form and went to hunt. *linota.* i start to toss and turn from an unwanted nightmare that ended with half pack and parents being slaughtered.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Caspian glanced about him, straightening out his jacket and tilting his head up. He acted nonchalant, which was his way of aggravating the other wolves and tempting them to try harder to impress/intimidate him. A snort came from him as they continued their rant when Mitchell came back from tending to Linota. He gave him directions to a room, and Caspian nodded his thanks. A quick glance around spike the man's curiosity, and he decided to have a brief look around before locating the guest room.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:26 pm

As the other males flowed into the cabin and took their areas. As they watched caspian one of the males grew angry and had to be held down by 6 other members. *linota* she soon woke up and felt her arm wondering how it healed back up that fast. She got up out of the bed and walked out me her room and smack into caspians chest. "Im so sorry!"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:36 pm

Caspian's eerie blue eyes narrowed as he smirked deviously and turned away from the fight. His black curls danced as he passed a vent of some kind, and he ran a palm through them to try and settle them against his head. As he was stifling a mischievous chuckle, he turned to face forward and ran directly into something that was shorter than him but just as strong. Caspian reeled back, an elegant hand grazing the wall as he balanced himself and looked forward again. Linota stood in front of him, apologizing. "Do not apologize for something you are not responsible for, dear," he purred, straightening his already perfect posture.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:50 am

As the other males flowed into the cabin and took their areas. As they watched caspian one of the males grew angry and had to be held down by 6 other members. *linota* she soon woke up and felt her arm wondering how it healed back up that fast. She got up out of the bed and walked out me her room and smack into caspians chest. "Im so sorry!"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 am

[ You already posted that =) ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:08 pm

~~lol sorry i fell asleep with my phone on the posting page.~~ linota steped back and looked at him "how did i get back here?" She looked behind him and say some of the males holding down one other trying to keep him from attacking. "Take him outside you guys." she walked into the living room and sat down before looking to caspian "What did mitchell tell you?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Caspian followed her gaze to the lump of wrestling brutes and choked on his laughter. He turned away from the chaotic scene and shrugged in response to her first question. His thin lips parted to answer her but Linota cut him off. A cocky grin danced across the man's angular features as he eased down into the couch and adjusted his silver-grey jacket around him. He nodded as she finished speaking and leaned back, pulling his ankle up to rest on the knee of his other leg. "Your friend told me nothing, really, aside from the room he offered. Which, by the way, I will kindly refuse if you so choose. As for your previous question, Mitchell led me here after the... Incident.
[ Sorry gtg ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:24 pm

Linota looked over at Caspian and nodded "He has never offered a rival pack member. What did you do to have him offer?" She looked over at the door seeing some of the males come back in. I looked back to caspian "was your pack the one that attacked a while ago?"
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:33 am

Caspian followed her gaze but looked quickly back to her. He wasn't one to fight unless he had to. "You don't think that arm healed itself, do you?" He teased, nodding towards the are that was pink with new skin. The mention of his pack temporarily stilled his tongue. Shaking his head and looking at his boot Caspian smiled small. "No, it definitely was not. That would be quite impossible, you may soon discover." He picked at the rubber soles of his shoes before turning back to her and forcing a smirk onto his lips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:00 am

She Looked at her arm when he mentioned it and looked a bit confused before looking back to him when he went silent. "what do you that is Impossible? There are no other packs around for miles." She watched how he smirked at her then shook her head a bit sue wasn't sure of nothing anymore.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:05 am

Caspian shook his head. "I mean it would be impossible for my pack... Nevermind" He shook his head again and chuckled softly. He turned his bright blue eyes over the couch towards the rest of the pack and watched as the others got on with their work.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:18 am

She heard him chuckle about it and wondered what was so funny. She followed his gaze to the rest of the pack and let out a small sigh "I've been searching for the pack the attacked in order to avenge my parents death as well as the members I lost." She looked back over to him still trying to figure out who he was,yes she knew his named but that all she knew.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:20 am

Caspian looked back at her and rolled his eyes at the curious look on her face. "Look, I didn't do anything to your pack." He snapped, suddenly agitated that she wouldn't leave it alone.

[[ Idk if the last thing she said was accusing but he took it that way because he is really defensive about the topic of his pack, so don't take this personally or anything xD ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:35 am

(She wasn't she was talking in genral)

She kind of jumped when he snapped "I was not talking about your pack." She gave a low growl but stopped after that. She stood up off the couch and streached a bit before looking to him "I have to go take care of something." She let out another growl out of annoyance from all the things the pack was sending through their thoughts. She walked out of the house and changed back into her wolf form and and took off into the woods to deal with the fight.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 pm

Caspian swallowed hard but didn't apologize for the sudden outburst. Instead, he lay further against the cushions of the couch and watched as she stood to leave. Nodding, he lifted his hands and ran his palms through his dark curls, a sigh filtering past his lips.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:12 pm

As linota reached the fight she let out a loud growl as a group of males in wolf form surrounded two fightng males. *This is enough* she let out a snarl and charged one of the males knocking him other with a yelp and pinning him to the ground. The male looked at her and growled before she dug her teeth into him making him yelp and whine in pain. Linota let him up then turned around to deal with the other male who had already ran off with his tail between his legs. She growled and looked at the rest of them *just because you fight over who is going to be my mate does not mean I will accept you. Is that clear?* she let out another growl then stalked back to the pack house pissed.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Growing impatient and rather curious, Caspian stood from his seat and turned around. The edges of his suit flared out slightly as he did so, only adding to his eerie aura. The man shifted into wolf-form and bounded off. His midnight coat caught the light in strange ways, reflecting it here and swallowing it there. Caspian slowed near the entrance and listened to the fight. He sat back on his haunches, calmly cleaning his coat as she dealt with the males. A snort escaped his maw once everything was over and done with, then he whirled around and dashed back inside the pack house. Caspian's paws were silent against the floor as he made his way down a few corridors, taking in every minute detail as he did so.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:30 pm

When Linota got back to the house she transformed back into human fuly clothed. She walked in the house and didn't Caspian thInking he had gone back to his pack she shrugged and walked into her room where she quickly changed and got into bed laying down staring at the wall.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Caspian slowed and turned a corner at a walk. His tongue lolled from his dark mouth and his breaths echoed off the walls. Cyan eyes dashed about, but he didn't recognize. Deciding he ought to turn back and find his way out, the wolf turned around and headed back towards the entrance of the house.
[[ gah, sorry lol ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:43 pm

(Its fine my post sucked and I didn't give you enough to deal with)

Asleep
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:46 pm

[[ What should happen? ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:03 pm

(Maybe he gets into a fight with the male that was being held back earlier and it wakes Linota up)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:29 am

[[ Sounds great! ]]

Caspain wound his way through the labyrinthine tunnels until he found the entrance. His footfalls were little more than a tap as he exited the house. Crisp, fresh air flooded into his lungs the moment the sunshine danced across his pelt, and he paused to rest his eyes and enjoy the feeling. He preferred being out in nature rather than inside where it's dark and enclosed. Caspian opened his icy eyes to the landscape around him and his gaze danced back and forth from wolf to wolf, taking in their unique features and behaviors.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next