Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

3 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13) - Page 9 Empty Re: Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Caspian watched as they left, then turned his gaze onto Linota, his breathing slowly returning to normal. He nodded at the question, "Yes, I'm fine. Are you?"

[[ Sorry. I just need to get back into it. The next reply'll be better I swear xD ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13) - Page 9 Empty Re: Is it legend or is it more? (Pg 13)

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Linota looked at him and nodded slightly and kept her tail tucked close to her body "Yes I am, thank you again." She gave a sigh and walked near the back of the cave and laid down with her head over her paws and looked at him "im sorry for all the trouble."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:48 pm

"It's no problem, really," he said as he moved over and lay down a few meters away. Caspian rested his head on his paws and sighed softly, the breath making his chops pop quietly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Linota looked at him and sighed silently to herself, she hated being in heat most of all because she couldn't have a normal life for at least two weeks. She looked at him again "You know i'm going to be like this for over two weeks, are you sure you want to stay here with me?"

(Sorry that sucked)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:49 pm

(bump?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 pm

"I haven't anywhere better to be," he replied calmly and rested his eyes, blocking out her scent as he focused on the sound of the wind outside the cave. Caspian opened his sharp blue eyes again and looked over at her as something else came to mind, "unless you would rather me go...?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:13 pm

She lifted her head and looked at him for a moment, "I don't want you to go. I was just saying that because you'll have to deal with the males in my pack again, they won't give up." She searched his blue eyes for a moment then laid her head softly back down on her crossed paws and gave a small huff. "I don't want you to get hurt by them because of me."

(Any idea's of what should happen?)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:08 am

"You have little faith, Linota," he mused with a gentle smile and watched as she set her head down on her pause. Caspian stretched and yawned quietly. "I'll stay, and you don't have to worry about me getting hurt... I'll be fine."

[[ Idk... My muse is kinda dead tonight, sorry >__< ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:49 am

(You think they should become mates?)

Linota looked at him for a few more moments and nodded slightly "Ok, thank you." She struggled to keep her eyes open before finally giving into the exhaustion that crept over her. She streatched out slightly on her side and closed her eyes as she fell asleep.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 pm

Bump
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:13 pm

[[ Sure, if that's what you want ]]

Caspian stretched and yawned, but stood up instead of lay down. He trotted over to the cave's entrance and sat beside it, looking out. He considered going out hunting but decided against it when he thought about Linota.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:33 pm

(I just thought that since were on page 14/15 we could have them get together or something. Idk)

Linota stayed asleep for a least a half an hour before she began to stir again as she woke up. When her eyes finally opened she sat up and looked around the cave then saw Caspian. "If you need to go do something or go somewhere don't let me be the reason to not do it." She stood up and shook her pelt clean but kept her tail clamped to her so no heat would escape. She looked over at him before sitting down and looking out the mouth of the cave.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9