Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour)

2 posters

Go down

Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour) Empty Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour)

Post by Tayssi Sat May 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Name: Athea Pierz
Heritage: She can't remember
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM992YUMmTs - Linkin Park
Abilities: Barriers, healing and speaking to and persuading the creatures
Personality: Athea is the type of person to never back down. Never going down without a fight, she's ruthless, without any mercy. She seems like the type of person who doesn't care about anybody, but, honestly, Athea's actually a very caring person. If she makes a friend, she will protect them with her life and put them before herself. Though, to become her friend is hard. She has trust issues, so doesn't open up to others very well. She's generally a closed off person to other people. But, Athea is very open to the creatures of her world. Her ability to speak to the animals only comes around once every few hundred years.
Athea wouldn't think twice about killing someone, after all her training to become an assassin. She's the perfect killer, but once seen or caught, Athea is in a lot of trouble. Unlike nearly everyone else in her world, her magical abilities are very limited. Most have a large variety and can learn nearly anything. Athea only has abilities which are limiting to certain people. The communication and creating barriers.
History: Athea grew up in a harsh environment. She doesn't remember her family, but does remember how everyone picked on her, hurt her even. They threw her out of the village at the age of 5, where, for some reason, she became known as a fugitive. People came to kill her multiple times and she nearly lost her life many times. If not for her ability for barriers and communication, she really would've been dead. Athea was then taken in by an assassin. Trained as his apprentice and became one of the most deadly assassins. She's killed more people then mage assassins have, but that's because, mages can sense other mages' magic. It's like a strong presence. So the mage assassins were killed first. With Athea's limited abilities, her magic presence is impossible to sense, making her impossible to track as well.
Athea, when she was 10, found a griffin yearling, who's mother had been caught in a trap and died of infection. She took in the young white griffin, who's name was Kairav, which meant White. They have been together since, though have a tendency to argue a lot.
Picture:
Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour) 2rvydeh
Credit goes to WASIOLKA from Deviantart

Athea's friend, Kairav, which means white lotus
He's very powerful, and larger then the average griffin.
Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour) 8z4gox
Credit goes to sandra from Deviantart

Last edited by Tayssi on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour) Empty Re: Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour)

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Sorry I'm thinking >____<
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour) Empty Re: Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour)

Post by Tayssi Sat May 26, 2012 10:43 pm

It's all right Very Happy I'll see if I can take my dogs for a walk xD So then I won't be here t, I dunno?? Pressure you?? Some mental thing where you see i;'m online and think i'm impatiently waiting for the bio xD Oh geez im an idiot
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Hahaha it's fine Wink

I should be done when you get back from... .whatever you end up doing lolz
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat May 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Name~ Damien Carter
Gender~ Male
Age~ 25
Personality~ Smart, Funny, Agile, Fast, Sarcastic
Appearance~ Smaller in stature than most men, but has handsome and sharp features. He has semi long, wispy blonde hair and bright green eyes. He is also very muscular.
History~ Grew up an orphan on the streets and made his living from stealing from small shops. He still survives by doing this but has molded his life around that sort of criminal life.
Skills~ He is best with a bow or daggers and is nearly silent when he wants to be. He is also very agile at jumping from tree to tree or between rooftops.
Pet/Best Friend~ Sadie, a small blue dragon
Pics~

Him~

Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour) 1260030186_kinopoisk_rualexpettyfer1095055

Sadie~

Assassination Limited [M] (Saviour) Ice_Dragon_by_Ironshod

[ Image Credit Goes To Ironshod of Deviantart
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun May 27, 2012 12:55 am

I like him. At first I was Sadie and I was like gah! Not supposed to be able to tame creatures.. Then I saw he was a small dragon and I was like. Oh, okay. That's alright ;D I'm an idiot. I like him. What magic strengths/abilities does he have?
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 am

He is good with a bow or daggers, and the only magic he has is being able to talk to creatures and read minds if he tries hard enough
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun May 27, 2012 3:29 am

That's fine. He just can't alter their thoughts and persuade them like Athea nor can he tame. Those two skills and the barriers are the skills only Athea has. They only come once every few hundred years.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun May 27, 2012 3:30 am

Once I get on a computer, I shall start the topic.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun May 27, 2012 5:02 am

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t10678-m-assassination-limited-saviour#281823

There you go, it's done. Sorry, there may be mistakes, my mum's keyboard sucks on her computer.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down