Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.)

+2
Little.Goat
BayMickey
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) Empty Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.)

Post by BayMickey Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 pm

I want an equal number of males and females. Please. It's an create and play, but be as descriptive as you can.

Rules~
+ No drama.
+ Sexual/fighting scenes allowed, but don't get nasty with it.
+ No perfect characters.
+ Don't get mad if I say your bio is rejected, just be more descriptive.
+ Min. 3 charries per person, not all one sex.
+ No powerplay.
+ Don't get too dramatic in your post.
+ Don't make a new event every two or three posts, too dramatic. Stay on topic.
+ Don't fuss at me if you get lost. We'll develop an organization process.

Ranks Open~
Future Alpha wife (Mate of the alpha, in this post, doesn't do much but produce puppies; Alpha male mine, to make it fair)
Beta Male (Takes over all major thing alpha can't do; Wife chosen)
Delta Male (Takes over of smaller procedures, but is still important. Makes sure pack has food, everything is in order, approves marriages.Wife is mine)
Sentinels (Preists; conducts marriages; At least 3) & Wives
Elder(s) (Older wolf(s) Only 1 more)
Hunters (read the name; At least 2 more)
Shaman (Healer; Wife mine)
NOT ALLOWED WIVES OR HUSBANDS:
Scout(s) (Like messengers, warn pack about intruders, etc; male.)
Warriors (read the name; At least 2 more; either sex)
Babysitter(s) (Take care of pups; female)
Unranked wolves (Wolves under a year old)
Omega(s) (Low ones; Only 1 more)
Apprentice(s) (Only 2 more)

My bios~

Name~
Scarlett

Gender~
Female

Age~

Rank~
Delta Male's Wife

Personality~
Scarlett is the sweetest being you might ever meet. One her good days, she is nice, cute, flirty, and loves to be around other wolves. She would give you her last bone, or anything you needed. She loves her mate dearly, and would never stray from him. Since she is pregnant, she has been rather quiet lately, but hasn't been any different besides that. She loves fun, other when she is pregnant. Scarlett want the best for everyone and always has a smile across her maw. If you need anything, she is the wolf to ask. On her bad days, she just doesn't talk. She believes if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

History~
She was born into this pack, raised with them, and now lives with them. She grew up with her mate, and is now pregnant. Her parents were the in the position she is now, deltas. Her mother treated her kindly and so did her father, but he was a little tough. Her brothers, since she was the only girl, protected her throughout her years. Surprisingly, they didn't pick on her. Scarlett, as you may guess, has had a good life.

Crush~
Her mate, as always

Mate~
Lucian

Pup(s)~
Pregnant

Picture~
http://blogs.ncmls.org/animal-department/wp-content/blogs.dir/5/files//blogger/_0EPYWjBzIJk/SNugXwwecEI/AAAAAAAAANY/nTp28JQMQ3A/s1600/RedWolf(AB).JPG

Name~
Titanium (Ti)

Gender~
Male

Age~
4 3/4

Rank~
Alpha Male

Personality~
Strong-willed and minded as he should be, Ti reminds you of that guy who scares the crap out of you, when he's just sitting there with his arms crossed at the other side of the room. He doesn't talk much, but does get his point across in other ways. When he does talk, it is very important. He is tough and gruff. If you piss him off, you're screwed. But, he is socially akward. Very much so. he doesn't get along with the faes too well.

History~
Born into alpha family. Not destined for his position. Raised in Hell. He was pushed around, being the runt, that is his secret, and not expected to become successful in life. His older brother was the golden pup. Bigger than Ti. Stronger than Ti. Smarter and more handsome than Ti. But, he disappeared, never to be seen again. Ti had nothing to do with it, though, as you might not have guessed. So, Ti was trained to be alpha from that point forward. he never had any friends, since his training took him way back into the woods in seclusion with one of the elders. That is why he is so akward.

Crush~
Cally

Mate~
None

Pup(s)~
None

Picture~
http://wolfy12.webs.com/orwolves1lg.jpg

Name~
Alien (Ally)

Gender~
Female

Age~
Almost three

Rank~
Shaman's wife

Personality~
Ally is quite the fiesty one. She will tell you like it is. She isn't afraid to pick a fight. She is hot-tempered, and gets angry easily. She is quite the weird one, though. She hates other females.Can't stand them. Anyway, she is one of the boys, and gets in a lot of trouble. She can talk the talk, and walk the walk.

History~
Raised by two parents, whom were killed by a rapist wolf. She didn't get raped, but her other sisters did. He thought she was too ugly. He killed the other ones, and kept Ally as his slave. She got food, and other needs, for him. She escaped, and found her home now. She met her husband, and he is the only person she trusts besides Ti.

Crush~
Her mate

Mate~
Luminous

Pup(s)~
None

Picture~
http://naturemappingfoundation.org/natmap/photos/mammals/gray_wolf_5932_np.jpg

Bio format~
Name (Nickname)
Rank
Personality
History
Crush
Mate
Pup(s)
Picture

Pack lands~
http://www.destination360.com/central-america/costa-rica/images/monteverde-cloud-forest.jpg

Last edited by BayMickey on Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) Empty Re: Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.)

Post by Little.Goat Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:17 pm

Name: Chase (To short to nickname?)
Age: Just became an apprentice, I don't know what age that is.
Personality: Chase is one of the shyest wolves around. He is very submissive, avoiding the alpha male purely out of fear. If he does something wrong, he ducks his head and waits for what has come to him.But when he it comes to practice hunts and fights, Chase is viscous. He is anxious to please, hoping to be thought of as a great wolf someday.
History: Chase was born into the pack as a strong and healthy pup. His mother is still alive, and he often goes to her for comfort. He reached the apprentice age not to long ago, and wonders who will be his mentor.
Crush: To shy to talk to any girls, so none.
Mate: Little young, don't ya think?
Pup(s): Erm......

Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) F15a83c6165eeba47363060835d9687c

I'll edit his age and mentor, maybe mother if anybody is up for it? How old does he have to be to be an apprentice? And who woule be his mentor?

Last edited by Little.Goat on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:45 am

Name (Nickname)~ Cally
Age~ 4
Gender~ Fae
Rank~ Future Alpha Wife?
Personality~ Cally is the kind, loving type fae who never over-rules anyone. She is obedient, always takes orders and listens to anyone before she speaks. Cally lets everyone have their turn at something and takes her go last. Cally is most famous to the pack because of her laugh, it is a loud, cheerful laugh which makes everyone else laugh too. Yes, she adores the omegas, even if they are lower than her. To the males she only flirts with ones she likes, and it's only alittle nose touching, to the females, Cally is kind and respecting, she wont bother them or pester, but simply listen to them, she is a truley chilled wolf who likes to sit on the smooth surface of rocks soaking up the golden sun.
History~ Born in the pack, yet her mother disappeared in a hunting journey (aka she never returned) This didn't effect Cally abit, she remained calm and happy as usual, Cally otherwise had a normal past. Cally has no brothers, nor a father as he was a forcer and she often sees him passing through the trees, but this makes her feel abit uncomfortable.
Crush~ Titanium(Alpha)
Mate~ None
Pup(s)~ None but wants sme desperatly bad.
Picture~ Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) White-wolf3

Name (Nickname): Max
Personality: Abit like Cally, but he more wiser and understanding. Only just being introduced to the rank of elder, Max is trying to relax more and get rid of the stress that the rank he had earlier gave him. Although Max is still the same wolf he was before, he is just trying to enjoy the rest of his life relaxing and trying to relive himself from stress.
History: A long story, but okay I'll tell you. Max was born in a small cramped cave with 3 sisters, The early stages of life were hard for him, Father died when he was 4 months, His mother grew ill when he was 5 months, then she passed away when he was 6 months, at the age of one, the siblings agreed they would each find a pack and they all promised they would find each other. After months of searching he found the pack and climbed the ranks until he finally settled down as a Elder wolf.
Crush: None.
Mate: Somewhere
Pup(s): Erin, Rowley, Jemimah and Tabatha, but they've all gone and found their own mates and packs.
Picture:
Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) Beautiful-White-Wolf-With-Blue-Eyes-wolves-6880194-505-509 (He's slightly blind in his right eye)

Name (Nickname)~ Ruffian
Age~ 5
Gender~ Male
Rank~ Beta Male
Personality~ Ruffian can have to sides, if he is frustrated, he can be leathal and vicious to others, when he is calm and happy he can be the average, kind, smart wolf. But even if he does snap, then he would NEVER hurt his mate. Ruffian loves his mate, infact he would defend her first than himself.
History~ Abit of a rough past, but he has dealt with it, he was born in a cave and his father was a forcer, so life for him was hard, until He escaped his father's abusing paws and found the pack and Luminous(I think it was).
Crush~ Beta female
Mate~ (is the beta emale his mate now?)
Pup(s) None yet...
Picture~ Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) Wolf2_1557390c

Last edited by Nicoco177 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:55 am

Lucian
Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) Wolf91
Male

3 1/2 years of age

Delta Male

Lucian is a great guy. That's all there is to it. He's respectable, honorable and trustworthy. He will put others' well being and safety before his own and will put life or limb on the line for someone. He can be a bit of a pushover at times, when he's in a really good mood, but otherwise, Lucian will always think things through and plan ahead. Should the alpha need to leave on business with the beta, it is usually Lucian he places in charge of the pack. He's fiercely loyal and protective of his one and only, Scarlett. Though, get him on a bad day, you might regret it. He can be snappy, narky and downright tempermental.

Lucian wasn't raised in the pack, he came from another, an enemy pack should you believe it. But, his pack was destroyed. Attacked by another pack, many died but most scattered to the wind, never to be seen or heard from again. Lucian was accepted with open arms in this pack and that was where he found Scarlett. Not once has he regreted coming into the pack.

Scarlett is his crush and mate, and she is also pregnant with his pups.

Gamma

Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) Curiosity_by_Wolf_Shaman
Female

5 years

Omega

Gamma is a curious fae. She's always looking around, trying to learn new things. To many, Gamma reminds them of a pup, full of energy and wanting to learn.They say curiousity killed the cat, but lucky for her that she's a wolf, or she would've been gone a long time ago. One of the most curious and adventurous of all wolves, Gamma is often wandering from the pack to explore.

Gamma grew up as an outcast and the runt of the litter. But when she got older, she became one of the biggest and strangest of her sisters, but could never match her two brothers. Once she was weaned, Gamma left to explore the world for herself. She learnt to hunt small animals by herself. She always watched in amazement and bewilderment as packs hunted down bigger prey. Eventually, Gamma was taken into the pack.

Noone, no mate and no pups.

Foxy
Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) 2wolves
Brown
Female

2 years old

Hunter? If not, Warrior

Foxy is small, though she makes up for her size in speed, willpower, heart and determination. She can get through anything and everything and will fly past everyone in a race. She's stubborn and resilient, always thinking and planning for a way out. Actually, Foxy is rather insane. There is hardly ever a time in which you'll see her in one place for more then 5 seconds, let alone 1 minute. Darting from here to there with more energy then the craziest of pups. But she's always trying to please.

Foxy was raised in the pack and has always been hyper and caused trouble all the time. She wasn't seen much as a pup with her boundless energy and knack for for getting lost and being a pest. More then once did the pack have to go out to search for the young tyke. Even now, she's a pest, though doesn't get lost as much.

She doesn't like anyone, nor does she have a mate or pups.

Sparky

Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) Spark
Male

Oldest Elder

Wise and seemingly allknowing, Sparky is the perfect wolf to see in times of need. He's definately the oldest wolf in the pack, if not in the whole state. And, though slower and stiffer then he used to be, Sparky is still going strong and doesn't intend to carc it any time soon. He's always willing to help out, though he is partially deaf and half blind in both eyes. He can be rather snappy, but that's only to be expected.

He was born and raised in the pack and has kept watch over it for many, many years. He was an alpha at one stage, and happens the be the current alpha's grandfather. Or maybe great grandfather? He had the longest rule over the pack, being alpha for nearly 7 years before he was overthrown by his son. Nobody ever thought Sparky would live to this age, as he was on death's door with a disease when he was 10. But somehow he managed to survive.

No crush and his mate has long since perished. His pups are gone, but Ti is still alive, with his blood coursing through him
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 am

Ill make my wolves later after i get out of school(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Rin
Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) Rin_trade__by_edenfur-d4fbbkg
Personality: Rin has a short fuse and will snap if crowed around or hung over by others. She can be more of a outgoing and strict fae, but other than that she is amazingly fun too be around. Can make the most fun out of anything. She takes pride in her job, and won't let anyone bring her down. Knows the sacrifice she needs to uphold too protect her pack. Will give up her life for anyone that is in need of help. She is generous and loving. Everyone respects her, for she is kind and brave, like a noble and loyal leader. Vicious in battles, and goes on a killing rampage, but she won't stop until her enemy has stopped shaking. Shows no mercy what so ever. RIn isnt the most perfect wolf, but she has hope.
History: (Don't really wanna write a history..)
Crush: Nope
Mate: Not yet..
Pup(s): None...

Luminous
Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) 3561dd23383d78741d353ccea92de648-d4de2ms
Personality: Kind, curious, generous. Loves his mate as well as his pack. He can be a bit of a brute with other males whom think their all that and box of chocolate. Luminous is thoughtful and seizes himself last of all the others, everyone else comes first before himself. He watches and protects his pack mates. Especially, Ally, she will always come first before anyone else.
History: Kind of a blurry more bloodied, terrifying history. (Ima just explain it in the post, dont have any history ideas.)
Crush: His mate, of course(:
Mate: Ally
Pup(s): None, but hoping too have some..

Midge
Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) 0abe9842a7231a98fcdda09df628cf23-d4c339e
Personality: Not really like all of the other wolves in his pack. He is quiet, rarely talks too anyone. But takes his rank seriously, and has promised himself too always protect Foxy. He is ruthless in fights, and never backs down from a challenge, since usually he is almost always challenged by heart brutes in his pack. Don't underestimate him, and don't dought that he won't kill. He has weaknesses like every other wolf, but they are hard too find. HE is a complete jackass most of the time if pushed too the point. He has a short fuse, and snaps alot. P.S. Never! Awake him, let him do that himself.
History: Raised as a normal pup, until he was brutally beaten by his father he never saw a day in his life. He killed his mother infrotn of Midge. So his life is nothing too joke about.
Crush: Foxy
Mate: Not yet...
Pup(s): None...

Kei
Howl (Open. MAJOR Pack topic.) Kei_by_edenfur-d4ab7n8
Personality: Fiesty and vicious. Sweet but has a hurtful spark in her words. She is cunning and quick. Fearl;ess, well some what. She can get snappy and doesnt talkt hat often. Keeps to herself, and will protect her pack with her life. Fight Kei=Bad idea, she blacks out as oon as she throws the hit, then from there and forward she does not know or remember anything that had happened. Kei is dangerous, but also kind. she doesnt consuder herself perfect, but hope is closet friend. Kei noble, wise, and loyal.
History: Not imortant eh?...
Crush: None...
Mate: Not, yet...
Pup(s): None..

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Little.Goat & Niccoco: Minimum three wolves!

S I O N: All accepted, except Kai. My female wolf is Delta female, and there is only one pair for the top (to Shaman) ranks.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:49 pm

I'll try to make them later, I might not be able to.... I'm not good at playing multiple wolves.... and Ilike playing males, but you said they can't be all one gender.
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:54 pm

hey bay. I wasn't sure, but is it alright that my wolf, Sparky is the alpha's grandfather/great grandfather? i'm not sure which it would be...

Also, is Foxy hunter or warrior??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Name: Apple

Personality: Apple is a very different wolf. One moment she is hyper and jumpy, the next moment deadly silent. But most of the time she is being just plain friendly. Her temper flares now and then, but other than that, she is a very nice wolf. Apple can often be mistaken for a wolf with problems, but once you get to know her, she is a loyal friend.

History: She wasn't born into the pack, but instead brought to them by her very old father. She was accepted gladly, and never knew about the death of her father a few days later.

Crush: None

Mate: Wants one?

Pic-

http://woxys.deviantart.com/art/One-silly-wolf-again-177683238?q=boost%3Apopular%20Female%20Wild%20Wolf&qo=12

Name: Sly

Personality: Just like his name, Sly is a very sneaky wolf. He is very good at stealing things, and can often never be trusted. He isn't exactly a flirt, but if he finds the right wolf, he will make sure she is his. His eyes are said to be hypnotzing, but he says it is just a rumor, though the girls from his past say other wise.

History: Sly found the pack, easily submitting to the leader, but once he was a trusted member of the pack, he let others know he was powerful. He had a mate before he joined the pack, but she was murdered by humans.

Crush: Most the females

Mate: None

Pups? None

Pic-

http://lady-amarillis.deviantart.com/art/Night-of-the-Wolf-188210402?q=boost%3Apopular%20Wolf&qo=146

Last edited by Little.Goat on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Opps... Kei is a Hunter, my bad
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Tayssi~ It doesn't matter, whatever you choose.

SION~ Okay then!

Little.Goat~ A little more description please?

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:54 pm

YAY, I love Luminous's picture(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 pm

I like all your wolves' pics. Where do you get them? Off Google?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Nope, off DeviantART.com (:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Ahhhh. I figured.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 pm

OK, in history or personality?
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:15 pm

I love Luminous and Midge.. Hey I have a question, did you make them yourself??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:40 pm

No give credits to EdenFur on DeviantART.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 am

Little.Goat~ Nahhhhh. You're fine. Accepted.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 am

9 males. 8 females. I'll make the extra girl. Then, we'll start.

The organization progress I was talking about is pretty simple. All you do is put DIRECTED TO: (whoever's user it applies) before each of your character's new post.. So, if I have a post for Scarlett, and she is talking to her mate, Lucian, I would say:

DIRECTED TO: Tayssi

Blah, blah, blah......

You just go down an dlook for your name. And yes, you can have several people. or you can say:

DIRECTED TO: Whole pack

Any questions?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 am

No question about it, but I'll be the first to mess up!
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:18 am

I'm ready and added a extra character!
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Little.Goat Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

One question, is Apple omega?
Little.Goat
Little.Goat
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 am

I'll be the second too mess up O.O haha Smile
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next