Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!)

4 posters

Go down

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) Empty The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:49 am

~Prologue~

I sat, I waited, I breathed in the smell of blood. Nothing around me, cover my ears, my eyes, my life. I sat, waited, pleaded. Alone as the battle begun. Screams, crys of horror, the slicing of throats vibrated throughout the land, that I once called home. This was the land of the Forgotten Cost, two rival Tribes fell against each other one day, making this so called 'Code Of The Gods'.. Blood is drawn and lives are risked everyday, but we all still get by. This valley of ours, the Tribe Of The Heavens, the Tribe I was born and raised in. Has set itself into chaos, with our rival, Tribe Of The Underworld. Heaven wolves, which are the ones that have unusal markings and coat coloring. Underworld wolves have a dark black coat, and grey.. This land will be ours!

:Code of The Gods:
-*-The leader, which we call the King is the only one whom can summon their ancestors.
-*-The King's mate, which we call the Queen is the only who has the power to summon cobra snakes and other unsual creatures.
-*-Healer's, we call them Priests. Ones who can heal the injured and bring back the dead whenever they feel like it. But it pays them a cost, if you do bring back the dead ones of your pack, the Gods will give you an unbelievable punishment. (Must be at least two Priests!)
-*-Beta's, or shall we call them Officals, whom are the next King in line when th be rightful leader dies, they take their place. But for now, Officals take care of anything that the King can't, which setting out patrols, planning battles, they also give orders, that every wolf has too obey.
-*-Delta's, call them the Senators or if a female Delta, its Senates. They take care of the elders and set the hunting patrols and trains their apprentices.
-*-Hunters, which are called Scavengers. Take out any unwanted prey with 4 wolves. They hunt for the pack, but if they are gived orders to fight then they will, but other than that, it's the warriors job too do so.
-*-Warriors, call them Assassins, because they are trained as hardcore warriors, making them quick and deadly. They watch adn protect the pack with their lives, and fight when orders too by the King not the Offical.
-*-Omegas, which are called something by the name of 'Lukas' which meaning they follow along with the warriors and hunters. Once ranked an Omega, you cannot move up a rank, you stay until you die.
-*-Apprentices, well their called New Bee's. They are promoted a Delta fae or brute, and must listen/train with them too go up a rank. They can go into battles and meetings, as well as everyone else.
-*-Nursey Mother's, they take care of any new born pups in the nursey. Do not fight but they can hunt.
-*-Pups, which are named 'New Borns'. They must all stay in the nursey until 9 mouths old, thats when they can become New Bee's.

+Ranks Open/Wolf Names+
1. King-- Morfin
2. Queen
3. Priest-- Akuji
4. Offical-- Commission
5. Senator or Senate-- Black Sheep
6. Scanvenger
7. Assassin-- Jakren
8. Luka
9. New Bee
10. Nursey Mother
11. Pup

^Bio Form^
Pic above username.. Right here!
Username:
Name:
Tribe:
Weaknesses:(MUST HAVE A WEAKNESS!)
Strengths:(MUST HAVE A STRENGTH!)
Powers:(MUST HAVE A POWER!)
Personality:(NEEDED!)
History:(Not needed..)
Markings:
Crush:
Mate:
Pups:

~Don't make your wolf unstoppable! I won't accept it!
~No Drama!
~Sexual/fighting scenes allowed, but don't get nasty with it.
~No perfect characters.
~If I say your bio is rejected, they you must change what I say you have too change, but with you read the info set above then we won't have this problem.
~Have as many characters as you wish(: But not all one sex.
~No powerplay!
~Don't get dramatic.
~If I make an event, then thats the event we go through until I say its done.
~If you get lost, then go back and read the posts. But I'll organize a process out..
~ Oh, oh. HAVE FUN!(:

~My Wolves~
The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) With_each_breath_by_foxyfirewings-d4ll8vy
Username: S I O N
Name: Morfin
Tribe: Tribe of The Heavens
Weaknesses: When he summons their ancestors, he gets weak and light-headed, his nose will start too bleed, making him die slowly..
Strengths: His packs respect and hope.
Powers: Summons their ancestors from the dead, and can read the minds of others.
Personality: Humble. Brave. Loyal. Noble. He has all the traits of a true leader. Dangerous. Kind. Funny. Aggressive sometimes. Doesn't take well with intruders or in battle. Fiercest one in all the land. Some are scared of him some aren’t, but you should be. Fearless. He is still a fun, loving companion. Only talks when need be. He has an ancient Greek voice. VERY smart. Great fighter. Everything he is makes him what he is. Confident. Persistent. Strong-Willed. Fierce in battle. To him every fight is to the death. So he takes his responsibilities very seriously. Wise. Willing to fight. Sweet and aggressive all the same.Protective. He risks most his life to safe whom is in danger. Brave he is and fearless he will be forever, no matter how scary or dangerous his mission is. He is sweet and gentle to females.
History: Prologue, that was him telling his story...
Markings: Refer too pic
Crush: His Queen of course!(:
Mate: The Queen
Pups: (I'll make thier bios later(: But his pups are: Black Sheep, Commission, and Akuji.)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) Empty Re: The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!)

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 pm

I'll make the Queen soon, alright? If that's alright with you.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) Empty Re: The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Yeah of course!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:23 pm

Username: Silver Shadows
Name:Bear

Tribe:Tribe Of The Heavens
Weaknesses:His eyesight for he is eyesight impaired which makes his other senses stronger. But he does wear contacts to see a bit. Heights
Strengths: Hearing and Smelling
Powers:Walking into others dreams, seeing the dead, can read minds and dig into memories
Personality:Bear is most of the time grumpy. He believes since his dreams were crushed, he should crush others spirits though he was gifted, he wishes his path was chosen to be a Guard or Assasian. But no. He has to be a healer. Though he gets used to his job of seeing dead wolves, and reading minds and digging into memoriess... there is more to life. Like pups... something.
History: Don't feel like it.
Markings:Noppers
Crush: IDK anyone want him to be their crush?
Mate:Nope
Pups:Nope

lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:31 pm

ACCEPTED! Love his bio Silver!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Is the pup like the prince/princess? or what?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:47 pm

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) Scythe
Username: Tayssi
Name: Ranua (Ranu-A)
Tribe: Tribe of the Heavens
Weaknesses: She's not a physically strong wolf at all, actually, she's really weak.
Strengths: She's fast and agile, with long limbs to carry her quickly.
Powers: can summon cobra snakes and other unusual creatures
Personality: Ranua is swift in both mind and body. She isn't afraid to tell others what she thinks and will stand up for herself even though she is weak. She can be narky and snappy at times. Though she does have times when she's really quiet and will avoid people. But, Ranua can be a bit of a smart mouth and offend people. Even with all her faults, Ranua is protective of her mate and is a great Queen.
Markings: See picture
Crush: Morfin
Mate: Morfin
Pups: Black Sheep, Commission, Akuji and pregnant

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) 440420078_472628
Though the green is greeny grey
Username:
Name: Mizzy
Tribe: None yet, had been abandoned by her mother
Weaknesses: She's very shy
Strengths: She's bold and isn't afraid of anything.. Or most things.
Powers: Unsure yet
Personality: Bright and bubbly when by herself, Mizzy has boundless energy, and yet, she comes into contact with other wolves ad she cowers and freezes up. But get on her bad side and Mizzy will snap at you. She isn't afraid to fight.
Markings: Has a flower shaped marking in between her shoulders.
Crush: none
Mate:none
Pups: none

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) 530397_101641_22338180_14399146_Glimmer_by_shayde
Username:
Name: Faybelle
Tribe: Tribe of the Underworld
Weaknesses: When she heals others, it takes strength from her so if she brings someone to life, she may lose her life.
Strengths: She's an insanely good healer
Powers: can heal
Personality: Belle is an outsider in the pack. She's quiet, kindhearted and generous, always thinking of others before herself. Belle was actually originally from the Heaven tribe, but the King of the tribe forced her from the pack and into the underworld pack. She's always looking to go back but doesn't know how.
Markings: See picture, also has a black star marking below her right eye.
Crush: Noone
Mate: None
Pups: None, may be pregnant with the King's pups, though.

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) FrostCut-1
Username:
Name:Kazam
Tribe: Tribe Of The Underworld
Weaknesses: He gets so weak he can hardly stand if he calls on all the ancestors
Strengths: He's got amazing strength
Powers: can summon the ancestors and can vanish into the darkness
Personality: Cruel and merciless, Kazam won't take no for an answer. He's heartless, only taking what he wants when he wants. He doesn't care what others think and isn't at all loyal. He's a power hungry brute who wants to take what he thinks he deserves. The power to control everything.
Markings: see pic
Crush: noone
Mate: The queen
Pups: none yet

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) NoName2_by_kesame
Username:
Name: Kesame
Tribe: Heaven
Weaknesses: He's afraid of heights
Strengths: He's a good leader should the time arise for him to do so
Powers: can dream walk, see flashes of the future
Personality: He's a pretty secluded wolf who doesn't speak to others much, though he's always willing to help out. He's a great fighter and will stand up to others should he have to. He can be ever so stubborn and isn't the type to back down without a fight.
Markings: see pic
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None

Hope these are alright??
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:26 am

Lovely bios Tayssi... Sorry but Kazam cannot be King. Morfin is, and there can only be one king. Change that, adn your good to go (:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:14 am

The Forgotten Cost (Please JOIN, MAJOR pack RP!) Maned-Wolf-Joel-Sartore
Username: Snap
Name: Issa
Tribe: Tribe of the Underworld
Weaknesses: When Issa is shown the slightest bit of compassion and love, she falls under the spell, due to her neglectful past. She's also victim to having fragile legs, unlike the rest of her body, therefore if one were to strike them, she would be in major trouble.
Strengths: She's incredibley speedy and light on her feet. She's brilliant, being that she always yearned for knowledge and whatnot.
Powers: Issa is able to shapeshift into any being she desires.
Personality: Issa is dark and mysterious, not wanting much to do with opening up to others. She's one to keep things to herself, so don't expect her to pour out her feelings to you whenever you please. Despite her cold nature, she can be affectionate and loving to those harmed as harshly as her. Issa is sarcastic and at times, a bit of a smartass.
History: N/A
Markings: Issa has a deep amber crescent marking on her right flank.
Crush: Not yet.
Mate: No.
Pups: Nah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:17 am

Oh, okay, I was hoping he could be the alpha of the Underworld pack.. Um, okay then, i'm not sure, then.. What should he be? I'm also going to have to change Faybelle's bio then as well xD
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 pm

oh sorry forget I said that, yeah he can be king of the Underworld. Sorry bout that at first I tho it was Heaven, im so stupid(: their all ACCEPTED!(:
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:08 pm

okay, awesome, thank you ^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:39 am

If no one else joins by today.. We may just start..
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum