Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Apocolypse [Anyone Welcome !! ]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Zombie Apocolypse  [Anyone Welcome !! ] Empty Zombie Apocolypse [Anyone Welcome !! ]

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:49 am

Hey there, I was thinking of posting a multi-player[ or just two ] topic... it's got to have something to do with living in a zombie apocalypse

Here are my charries, you can simply post your's on here in a reply. Please, don't all be female xD

Name~ Jake
Gender~ Male
Age~ 25
Personality~ Strong-Willed, Smart, Careful, Protective, Loving, Brave
Low Points~ Jake can sometimes be a bit hot-headed, and avoids other people's problems unless they don't effect him or the person is close to him
Pic~ N/A, but has dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Medium height, and isn't overly muscular or skinny

Name~ Penny
Gender~ Female
Age~ 10
Personality~ Fun, Outgoing, Bubbly
Low Points~ N/A
Pic~ http://media.apnonline.com.au/63.0/img/media/images/2009/08/04/bindi_lead_t325.jpg
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocolypse  [Anyone Welcome !! ] Empty Re: Zombie Apocolypse [Anyone Welcome !! ]

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Name~ Krista Stowe
Gender~ Female
Age~ 24
Personality~ She is a bit on a con-artist, she never lets herself get close to anyone. She is a bit negative when she isn't around her little brother. She is EXTREMELY protective around Ethan and isn't afraid to kill anything. She rarely speaks of her parents horrid death.
Pic~ http://collider.com/wp-content/image-base/Movies/Z/Zombieland/movie_Images/Zombieland%20movie%20image%20Emma%20Stone%20(1).jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_09XFo2Jn58A/TTyVF1IGskI/AAAAAAAAAcI/1YRpSAqtup0/s1600/emma_stone-zombieland-2.jpg

Name~ Ethan
Gender~ Male
Age~4
Personality~ He is very bubbly and friendly even to strangers. He is nieve and fearless. He doesn't speak to well, calling his sister Kree-staa.
Pic~ http://media8.onsugar.com/files/2011/07/28/5/1818/18184555/38f5c28ef9480ce4_Toddler_Boy_Clothes_B.jpg

This looks fun xD

Back to top Go down

Zombie Apocolypse  [Anyone Welcome !! ] Empty Re: Zombie Apocolypse [Anyone Welcome !! ]

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:37 pm

I knew Emma Stone would be the pic for Kirsta xD
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Lol, I love her! I'm guessing you've seen ZombieLand the movie too? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:39 pm

A Thousand Times
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:42 pm

So we're going to wait for moree people right? I think it'd be very interesting with a big group xD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Yup, Same Here
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Name: Alliya
Personality: She is tomboyish and loves to kill things for the sake of protection
Low points: killing to many things can get too adictive for her.
Pic: N/A she is tanned and has rich brown hair tyed into two pigtails.

Name: Taylor
Personality: Taylor is rather clueless and often forgets where he is, yet his sister has taught him how to use a dagger/bread knife.
Low points: as I said he is clueless and using a knife and being useless is not a good mix.
Pic: N/A tall for his age and has chocolate brown hair with highlights of dark blonde.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:15 pm

[ Okay, I will start a topic here shortly, and enyone who wants to join after this, simply make the bio here in a reply then post on the real topic =) ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Am I too late?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Nope, anyone can join at anytime =)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm thinking of joining but I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Okay, you can always leave if you don't like the topic...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Name: Jessica Parker
Nicknames: Jessie, Jess
Personality: Jessica is always the quiet type, keeping things and secrets to herself. She knows better of herself, and just often make's herself look more indepentent. She is sweet and caring as well, and gets shy around boys. She's not much of a flirt like most out there which probably makes her less attractive. But she doesn't care, she never opens up to even the few friends she's got. She's afriad. But when she wants to stand up for herself sometimes, she gets angry a lot. Just the quiet drama queen of the bunch... not that much. The only person she ever opened up to is her little 15 year old brother, Hawk, and her little sister, Jade. She takes care of them often since her mother and father died from sickness a long time ago. What people don't know about her, is that she is very indepentent and a workaholic, full of ideas and her imagination is wild. She is a deep daydreamer. She is also a beautiful singer and a very good painter, her artwork is not as professional, but professional enough
Weakness: Jessica weakens careless people, and also harssment and when people talk about her. Sometimes she doesn't care, but it depends on what they say even though her mother used to say: "Sticks and Stones Will Break my Stones But Words Will Never Hurt Me." but still, they did. She weakens water as well. In fact, she would never touch water, only drink. She never feels as if she could open up to anyone, which makes people hate her. Also her complete silence.
APic:
Zombie Apocolypse  [Anyone Welcome !! ] Saliya1
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:17 pm

No I like it just can't make up my mind, lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Oo I just posted to it.. this is gonna be fun >Smile lol

You should Join Wild! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 pm

Name: Hawk Parker
Nicknames: N/A
Personality: Hawk is the particular kind of guy who is popular and gets girls for his cuteness, and never his personality. He is the beauty and most handsome one. His eyes, smile, hair and his musclar body is just seen by the girls and they fall all over him. But that's not he wants, what he should deserve. He wants someone to like him - to love him for his personality. Hawk is sweet and sensitve around girls. He usually stands up for his family, especially his little sister. He is aways opened up, and is very great at gaituar. He took interest in it at 6. He is used to having no parents in fact, it's brought him and Jessica closer with bonding when they used to fight and argue on almost everything. Is very romantic as well and is always knowing what to do with a date, when to kiss the girl. He can control his feelings, he wants someone who drives his feelings crazy.
Weakness: Has a slight bit of weakness of girls. He has to constantly tell himself that they really don't like him so that he doesn't say yes when they ask him out. He gets weakned at couples and has a slight limp to where he broke his leg a while so which stops him from doing some things.
Pic:
Zombie Apocolypse  [Anyone Welcome !! ] Teen_boy_hair_style
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Name~ Amber
Gender~ Woman
Age~ 21
Personality~ She doesn't got guts worth shit, she's shy, skittish, total opposite of brave, but very very smart.
Low
Points~ She very fearful
Other-At one point in her life she was an extream daredevil but that all changed when her boyfriend Derrick died on his 4-wealer ten years ago, ever scene she's been afraid.
Pic~
Zombie Apocolypse  [Anyone Welcome !! ] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMn2ZBMTA4nzkKMcx3IL3WRMSIuoZ0PlMpLQDlHmEZ7_Yb1rzn

Name~ Alex
Gender~ Man
Age~ 25
Personality~ Brave, over protective, and fun
Low Points~ Get impaction in tough situations and has a hard time keeping his cool at times.
Pic~
Zombie Apocolypse  [Anyone Welcome !! ] 9k=

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Name: Jade Parker
Personality: Jade is sweet and calm, and wears a lot of pink that seemigly brings out out her jade green eyes. She has a silent and beautiful voice but is easily scared. She is very scary actually and every bump, boo, or... anything scary just scares her. But she doesn't care about that. She is the oppisite of her sister. She tells everybody what she things, and doesn't care what others say no matter what. Even though she hasn't had her parents for long, she keeps her head high.
Weakness: Dark places and just anything scary. She'd cry constantly and what if there was a bank robbery you ask, give her a penny
Pic:
Zombie Apocolypse  [Anyone Welcome !! ] A_girl_green-eyes_OC_photgrapher
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:58 pm

Not exacly trying to ruin the post - because they are all good but dakatori Zombies only moan and wild, dogs or any animal can't turn into Zombies for real.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:06 am

And I am not trying to make enemies... I was just letting you know. Maybe I'm wrong. Just by the book I read.. it never really said dogs or animals could get infected or any animal. That's why when the girl got attacked, her dog came and beat the hell out of the Zombies.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:13 am

Ok you have not seen that movie, oh what's it called. Oh yea I think I am ledgan. I love that one, but it had Zombie dogs which made some movie parts sad. I hate it when he's dog gets bite and turns into one and he's forced to shoot her. :( Well at least it's a good movie. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 am

I actually think it's kinda funny in movies becuz you can tell it's fake. Like when I watched Dawn Of The Dead. It was like. "Arooooo." For it's moans (: But that's why I like it better when dogs and animals aren't zombies. It's more realistic in that kind of way.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:19 am

Well Zombies aren't exactly real either soo, Just basically about anything can probably get infected. It's a disease.Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum