Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calm and Gentle ~ Raven, Stallion ~ Open to any mares

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Calm and Gentle ~ Raven, Stallion ~ Open to any mares Empty Calm and Gentle ~ Raven, Stallion ~ Open to any mares

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:23 pm

Raven, the loner stallion, looked across the grassy expanse of the garden. There were many horses there, yes, and they all were getting their own mates.

He, too, knew that it was in his best interest to settle down and hopefully find his own mate, too. He needed his own herd to call his own.

Yet, at the same time, his mind was telling him not to find a mate. After all, he didn't know who to trust. Unless someone could change that....

Raven turned his attention away from the horses in the garden. He'd best get away.

{ I'm looking for somewhat decent grammer, and please don't use too much chatspeak. I also don't believe in insta-love, or powerplaying, so don't try to play my horse or say "Misty saw Raven and they fell in love" because that's insta-love powerplaying. Thank you.}

Back to top Go down

Calm and Gentle ~ Raven, Stallion ~ Open to any mares Empty Re: Calm and Gentle ~ Raven, Stallion ~ Open to any mares

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Calm and Gentle ~ Raven, Stallion ~ Open to any mares Rocky_Mountain_Horse_by_WickedCritterzz

Calypso blinked, looking across the clearing with all the horses. She let out a neigh, wondering if any of them were her brother. Her creamy white tail flicked, accidently flicking a horse in the nose. "Watch it!" She growled, sending Calypso running straight into a stallion. "Sorry."

(that ok?)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Calm and Gentle ~ Raven, Stallion ~ Open to any mares Empty Re: Calm and Gentle ~ Raven, Stallion ~ Open to any mares

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:58 pm

{OOC: Perfect!}

Raven looked at her in surprise, and took a few steps back to accommodate her running into him.
"It's alright. You didn't see me." He said back. He blinked his friendly eyes and swished his tail expectantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:05 pm

"Horses don't seem to like me." She sighed, shaking her mane. Calypso lowered her head in submission, and lifted it again. "I'm Calypso. And you are?" The young horse asked, nibbling the grass.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:08 pm

Raven pricked his ears forward in a friendly manner. "Raven." He bent down to nibble on some grass with her. "Why don't other horses like you?" He inquired after a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:15 pm

"I'm just, really really clumsy. Not when I'm running though. Just holding still." She told him. "I trip, hit horses with my tail, accidenlty hit their leg when I'm lifting my head. They either think I'm rude or just a flirt."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:18 pm

Raven blinked.
"It seems to me that they're the inconsiderate ones." He snorted for added effect.

{sorry. Writer's block.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 pm

"Steroe types about all us young mares. Just sex adiccted, rude, and flirty." She said, flicking her tail. (same here)
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:29 pm

{It's like....One in the morning here. xD And I'm watching a movie}

"Well, they should give younger mares a chance." Raven said.

{gah! I promise next post will be better.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:39 pm

(I'll join if you two don't mind?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:43 pm

{I don't mind. I haven't heard word from Harley's Rainbow}

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:43 pm

"They're just mean." She said, sighing. "You are the first horse who has not chased me off since I got here. My brother always told me I was beautiful, but I couldn't even get a stallion to look at me."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:46 pm

(Fine with me.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Raven shook his head.
"I tend to be that way. I don't like starting fights. They're pointless." He swished his tail and sighed. "You'll find the right stallion, eventually. Just keep up hope."
{ go ahead wild one, just join on in xD it'll help me out a lot, actually.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:49 pm

"I doubt it. Even the stallion I was chosen to mate with didn't even like me. I'm not a stud magnet like all other mares." Calypso said. "Guess I'm not pretty enough for anybody."
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:51 pm

(K)

Looking out over the land she stood, raident and beautiful but hidden. The young mare travailed with a much older mare who she had lost sight of. Mustang looked around as her mane was whipping back in forth, playing with the wind. Her long all most touching the earth tail blew out behind her. The buckskin the let a neigh out and off she went, galloping fast. The agile mare avoid the other horses and enjoyed her freedom till something caught her eye, a lone stallion who was soon joined by a mare who had ran into him. Mustang came to a halt and turned slowly walking to the talking two, "Hello, I hope I'm not intruding." Her voice was young and sweat. The mare was about three years old.

Calm and Gentle ~ Raven, Stallion ~ Open to any mares Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAfJb8OJvefnGYOcaO_owg9BLjDgt5ZcWa16F86Id_Uvhd1rT5

(Is that good? Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 pm

"Oh, hey." Calypso said, gently stepping away from the mare. The mare was obviously older than her. Well, by a year. "I'm surprised you didn't run me off yet." She told the mar.e
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Raven shook his head.
"That's not true. You're pretty." He turned his head to greet the mustang mare.
"No, you aren't intruding." He said calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:58 pm

A laugh slowly came from her, "I'm not like those stupid argent fillies, who think there all that. And I know what you mean by run off, I got it all the time when I was younger. You know why they do it? Beacuse they know your prettier then them and there just jealous snobs." She said and gave a friendly look to her. Her soft brown eyes looked from her to Raven then back. "Oh good, wouldn't want to be noisy." She said jokingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:03 am

"Really?" The filly smiled. "But they all seemed, so sure they were prettier. SO of them were beautiful white and black, or they looked like you. None of them looked like me." Calypso said, flicking her tail.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:06 am

Raven chuckled at this mare.
"You aren't." He looked back at Calypso.
"I find that looks aren't what make a horse attractive." He calmly told her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:09 am

"I know that. But they just shoved the thought into my mind." She said, nuzzling the mare.
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:16 am

Mustang sighed, "You don't understand do you? The horses who do that do it because, yes they think there pretty but most of the time when they see another mare they think she is prettier then them and yes they are all, because you know something. See-ble beauty is not important, it's the beauty of who you are. And when it comes to see-ible beauty I think all of them are just cruel and heartless mares, and if you ask me your prettier then all of them." She said then turned slightly reared up slowly and showed a long scar across her belly then landed, the scar was hard to see being so small, "And any ways, they don't know how to have fun, go on adventures, be truly tough, and fight. There less independent and don't have the scars to show there adventures." Once she finished the mare reached down to grab some grass then lift her head and chew, watching them.

(Sorry for taking so long, this one is a respone to- "Really?" The filly smiled. "But they all seemed, so sure they were
prettier. SO of them were beautiful white and black, or they looked like
you. None of them looked like me." Calypso said, flicking her tail.- So it might be a little behind. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 am

Raven quietly, but unnoticably, studied this mare. She was definitely different. She wasn't afraid to speak her mind, that was for sure.
{sorry guys, don't know what to say here xD }

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley's Rainbow Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:20 am

"Thanks." She said. "So, if they ate some stuff that the humans call make up, would they be pretty on the inside to?"
Harley's Rainbow
Harley's Rainbow
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next