Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divers Die...Always (Nicoco177)

2 posters

Go down

Divers Die...Always (Nicoco177) Empty Divers Die...Always (Nicoco177)

Post by Dark**Light Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:16 pm

Tara was pulled out of the water, covered in blood. "Is this my blood?" She asked. Nobody knew what killed Jaden except Tara. But Tara blocked it out of her memory. Tara was pullled onto the boat and the blood was wiped of her.

(A few days later)

"A detective has come to see you. They want to know what killed Jaden." said the boss. Tara glared at the ground and said "I've already told them, I don't remember. I've probably filed it away in the dark depths of my memory, only to let it come back and haunt me a few years from now!" The boss walked away and told them but they were too stubborn. They walked right up to Tara and said "Walk with us." Tara furrowed her eyebrows and said "Alright but you're not gonna get anything outta me." They smiled and on put his hand on Tara's shoulder. Tara flipped it off and said "I'm too independent for this much human contact." They smirked and continued to walk. They stepped onto the dock and walked all the way down it's length. Tara looked at them and said "What's the point of this?" Once they were at the end of the dock, one of the detectives asked, "What happened down under the water?" Tara glared at them and said "I already told you, I don't know!" Tara dove into the water and went deeper and deeper until a small shimmer caught her attention. Her mind flashed back to the day of the attack and she saw two, great big, yellow eyes. Tara shook her head and swam back up to the surface. She swam to the shallows and waded back onto the shore. The boss met her and said "You'll be having a new dive partner soon...precisely, in a few hours." Tara looked at him and said "I prefer to work alone." The boss followed her as she walked and said "I think you might like him."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Divers Die...Always (Nicoco177) Empty Re: Divers Die...Always (Nicoco177)

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:32 am

"thanks dad, once I get my license I'll rive you someplace nice!" he said, him "yeah, now you stay safe, make sure you find your water pet thing!" his dad said, Mark nodded and ran across the docks and onto a pier and ran off, falling straight into the water, he dove down and whistled for his shar/dolphin "where are you boy??!!" he called, yet his voice was muffled from the water, he sighed and rose to the surface, looking down into the waves, a blue and black fin emereged from the deep, Mark took a deep breath and looked under the water and he saw the young dolphin/shark hurling towards him at full speed, before head butting him "Good boy, now you go play, I'll be back soon." he said, noticing some people ashore, he paddled back ashore and climbed out, smiling and looking for the people ashore, his energetic face beaming and dripping from water.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Tara looked and said "More like a few seconds. Look over there." The Boss saw Mark and said "Mark...you weren't supposed to be here until 2:00!" Tara smirked and said "So Mark, you like sharks?" Tara walked up to Mark and said "You know what, don't answer that." The boss glared at her and whispered "Be polite!" Tara smiled and said "I am." Tara turned around and looked back at Mark. "So you wanna go for a swim?" Tara bolted into the locker room and quickly pulled on a swim suit. She ran up to Mark and said "C'mon!" Tara ran off the dock and executed a perfect dive, barely making a splash in the water.

Tara: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8uu-TAvYvy8/TatmxQgQHvI/AAAAAAAAAIs/088-4a4Dxqk/s1600/dirty+blonde+hair+2.jpg
Swim Suit: http://origin.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/134/a/AAAADPZ6kX8AAAAAATSiyA.jpg?v=1299298618000
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 am

"well, it's better then being late!" Mark said to the boss. Mark was speechless when the girl ran up to him and started to speak quite fast, he nodded, being already dressed in his trunks he ran up to the docks and leapt in, hardly making a splash, he swam deep down, looking round for Tara, eventually he saw her, Mark saw his dolphin/shark coming up to him, he continued to follw Tara, the dolphin he called 'Sharky' was following him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:24 am

Tara swam through the water and looked behind herself to see mark. But not just mark. There was a dolphin like creature swimming after him. Tara looked closer and saw shark in the dolphin. Tara stopped swimming and began to panic. She waved her hands all around, trying to get Mark to turn around. Eventually Tara ran out of breath from her pointless waving. So she swam up to the surface and said "MARK! There's a shark like creature following you!" Tara quickly swam back to the shallows and ran to her boss. "He's crazy! Why do we have to have him replace Jaden!" Tara wasn't too happy about having a freak who swam with sharks become her new dive partner. Tara absolutely hated sharks.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Mark shook his head and tried to sooth Sharky, he rose to the surface and heard her call him crazy, he mounted Sharky and rode under the water, he wasn't the ones who paniced at the slightest things.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Tara watched him mount the creature and saw the bosses jaw drop. "SEE!" yelled Tara. The boss smiled and said "You're gonna have to go dive about 200 miles of the coast of Fraser Island in Australia." Tara almost fainted and said "But that place is infested with sharks! Huge sharks! There's no way I'm gonna dive there!" The boss headed toward the dock and yelled "MARK! You got a diving gig! We're gonna leave tomorrow morning and go diving 200 miles off the coast of Fraser Island's 75 mile beach the next day. We're gonna have to leave at around 4:00 in the morning because it's all the way down in Australia. You better pack your things and go to bed early if you want to be nice and refreshed for the plane ride." The boss walked away and said "Tara, you better get packin." Tara ran after him and yelled "But dad! You know I hate sharks! Especially the wild ones! I even hate the training sharks!" The man turned around and sternly said "Well you better get over that fear soon because your diving in Australia whether you like it or not."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:20 pm

Mark arose from the water and nodded, still mounted on Sharky, He dove under and held his breath. Fish were everywhere, blue ones, green ones, sliver ones, orange ones. Sharky couldn't resist, he stalked them like a tiger and started slicing through the water, until he grabed one and munched on it, soon there was nothing left, he drove Sharky to the pier and dismounted him onto the wooden pier and stroked Sharky as he blew through his blow hole, Mark started to chatter to him, about girls, one inparticular "it's Tara, I think she thinks I'm pshyco, I mean, She is probably right, but I really like her." Mark laughed as sharky made a smiley face and made dolphin chatter noises, Mark smiled and petted his head, he kissed his head "I'll be back tomorow at 3, in the mornin' to say goodbye. love you boy!" he said, flicking the keys to his house in his hands. Sharky called and went back under the water. Mark sprinted home and unlocked his room door, he packed things up in his suit case and left it by the front door, his mum walked up to him "where you going?" she asked in a questiony tone. Mark smiled "Australia." he said, flopping back on the couch and sighing happily.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:00 pm

All through the night, Tara tossed and turned. Horrible sleep. She yelped and screamed, yelled and kicked. All of them were related to her dream. The attack. She re-lived the moment but in Jaden's eyes. She felt his pain, and lost her breath when he died. Tara woke up and 3:00, gasping for breath. Tara knew she wouldn't be able to sleep any longer. Tara groggily stepped out of her bed and changed in to a pair of black skinny jeans, a T-shirt, some boots and a fishnet glove. Tara walked quietly into the bathroom, making sure her high heels didn't clack on the floor, and turned on the light. Tara wriggled open the drawer and looked through the assorted bins. Her hairbrush was on the counter but Tara was looking for a small hair tie. Tara brushed her hair and straightened it with her hair straightener. Tara brushed it once more and then pulled a few strands of hair up to her eyes. Tara brained them and then tied it with the hair tie. There. thought Tara. Tara grabbed a small travel bag and placed her flat iron, hair brush and a few hair ties into the the bag. Then Tara crept back to her room and placed the back in the front pocket of her suitcase. After that Tara walked out the porch door and headed for the beach. Tara was walking down the board walk, not caring how loud she was now. Tara got past the tall grass and then walked a little further. A shadow...someone was already there. Tara stepped a little closer and knew it was a guy.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:58 am

Mark was down there extra early that morning, and was feeding Sharky sardines, petting his head, both happy, sad and excited, seeing the look in Sharkys eyes he sighed and told him he would be back soo. (sss and ssb)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Tara stepped out of the bushes and headed to the dock.Mark... thought Tara. Tara quietly sneaked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Wasn't expecting to see you here so early." said Tara. Tara saw the shark but held back her fears. Everything inside her was telling her to run...but she didn't. She was determined to prove herself to Mark. Tara stepped around him and to the front of him. "In about 45 minutes, we need to get ready to go. You excited?" Tara asked. Tara was acting like she was excited but inside, she was terrified. Diving into shark infested waters...the thought made a shiver run over her body.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 am

"Yeah! I couldn't sleep last night!" Mark laughed, Sharky slowly reached out his neck and rubbing his head gently on her hand before making a chattering sound "He likes you!" Mark laughed, whilst Sharky gave a smiley face at Mark and Tara.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Tara smiled and said "Well that's a relief." Tara looked at the sky to see light peeking out. "I should probably go wake up my dad. Otherwise we might be late. I suggest that you get your stuff ready so we can leave ASAP." Tara ran down the dock and back to her house. "DAD!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" She yelled. Her dad woke up, got ready and ran out the door with all his luggage. Tara followed close behind with her suitcase. Tara loaded the luggage into the car and leaped into the back seat. Her father said that his luggage was sitting there...typical. He never wants anyone to sit in the front seat.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 am

Mark hugged Sharky, gathered all of his stuff together in a tidy bundle and slowly walked to the car "do I have my own transport there?" Mark asked, feeling like an idiot, Sharky far behind him made a slight laughing noise before he splashed back down into the blue water.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:01 pm

"Get in the car" Tara said. Tara looked at her dad and he popped the trunk. "Put your luggage in the trunk and then get in the car."

(Brain-dead!)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum