Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solomon and Arizona ~ It's Not Such A Perfect Life(will probably be mature)

3 posters

Go down

Solomon and Arizona ~ It's Not Such A Perfect Life(will probably be mature) Empty Solomon and Arizona ~ It's Not Such A Perfect Life(will probably be mature)

Post by Tayssi Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 am

Arizona Hameru
Solomon and Arizona ~ It's Not Such A Perfect Life(will probably be mature) Gazing_girl
17 Years Of Age
Female
Arizona is a pretty down-to-earth type of girl. She isn't shy or quiet nor is she overly social or loud. She can be very stubborn and sarcastic and won't hesitate to tell you something. She's brutually honest, so much to a point people have come to hate her. She prefers not to lie to anyone but that doesn't mean she hasn't. She just doesn't feel comfortable with it. Arizona is in no way a perfect girl. She's not a social outcast or a popular bean pole cheerleader(sorry guys >.> just going by stereotypes xD I know cheerleaders myself) she's just an inbetweener. Someone who just doesn't fit in to any category nomatter what you find out about her.
Arizona has a special skill to fluetly read people's lips so she can 'see' conversations from afar. Arizona has major hearing problems so she has hearing aids. She has a tendency to put her hair down so it covers them, as she can be very self-conscious about them. About her ears in general, actually.

Solomon Jackson
Solomon and Arizona ~ It's Not Such A Perfect Life(will probably be mature) Window
27 Years Of Age
Male
For you to do ^.^ he is a teacher, though.

Yeah, yeah, you can probably see where this is going >.> but hey, I have a soft spot for teacher/student relationships. Which is exactly where I plan for this to go. If you're not up to it, stay out of it. 2 other players for this RP at max. Me and 2 others. 1 is absolutely fine. But i'm hoping for someone to make a male best friend of Arizona's who secretly loves her and blah blah blah. Yeah ^.^ cheesy, corny, call it what you like, but teacherxstudent and love triangles have always hit a soft spot for me xD just love them.

Last edited by Tayssi on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Solomon and Arizona ~ It's Not Such A Perfect Life(will probably be mature) Empty Re: Solomon and Arizona ~ It's Not Such A Perfect Life(will probably be mature)

Post by BayMickey Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:08 pm

Could I perhaps role-play as Solomon?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Solomon and Arizona ~ It's Not Such A Perfect Life(will probably be mature) Empty Re: Solomon and Arizona ~ It's Not Such A Perfect Life(will probably be mature)

Post by Tayssi Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:12 pm

Sure, i'd be more then happy for you to play as Solomon, I don't mind what his personality is, so that's all up to you ^.^ just no pushover xD not completely, anyway lol.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Name~ Solomon Jackson

Gender~ Male

Age~ 27 years old

Personality~ Calm and quiet, he does not get upset easily. Having chose his occupation wisely, he loves to share with others and does so by teaching them. He is very honest, but always keeps his other side away from the students. The man is not self conscious in the least, he doesn’t care what others think about him; as long as it isn’t something dishonorable.
He has a gentle spirit, and he prefers quietness less than crowds of people. He never noses into other peoples business, though he sometimes does want to find out what was going on. Solomon does have a strong sense of curiosity however, but also cant stand gossiping and back talking. He tends to push aside the regularities of high school life; but is there for whoever needs him.

History~ Solomon was actually adopted when he was younger, but before that wonderous day he was transferred from foster home to foster home. He had never gone to school until his late elementary years, but, after working very very hard, was able to catch up on his grades and eventually, got a scholarship to a very well known college. He grew up without too many problems, but he cant help but wonder why he was abandoned in the first place; why he was not wanted.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Name~
Solomon Derek Jackson

Age~
27 years old

Gender~
Male

Appearance~
Depicted in the picture you have provided.

Personality~
Solomon has a unique personality. You could say he is the smallest bit bipolar. Being a teacher, he has to be cool and calm, and he is most of the time. Solomon, though, is not the guy to be around when he is mad. He does has a soft spot for the ladies, and will do anything for the one he loves, though he doesn't love anyone apart from his family yet. Solomon has never been fond for any of his students, but obviously that is going to change.

History~
Solomon grew up in a semi-regular house, the only not regular part was his brother. His brother has down syndrome, and Solomon has taken care of him his whole life, since their father had died earlier in his life. Solomon's brother, Michael, currently lives with him. Anyway, Solomon and his mother took care of the boy. As soon as Solomon could drive, he was taking Michael to hospitals, doctors, and medical clinics. As listed before, he still takes care of his brother today.

Married?~
No

Girlfriend?~
No

Crush?~
Yes, Arizona Hameru.

There you go! Smile
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Oops. Didn't your post there Spritz, you can have this if you want it. it won't bother meh.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Mmmm that's a hard decision I love them both. Though I think i'm going to go Spritz for this one, sorry Bay. If you want, you can change his name and whatnot nad we can do a different one of this ^.^ Obviously my character will be different, too and you can find your own picture if you want^^
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Whichever you want. Though, thanks Tay. ^^
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:50 pm

It's alright. I'll be okay. ^_^
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:14 pm

You sure, baY? I'd be more then happy to do it for you ^^

And Spri i'll get to work making the topic.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:34 am

https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9865-it-s-not-such-a-perfect-lifespritz#266324

There you go, spri. Sorry it's such a sucky first post.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:58 am

Alright, great. I'm probably going to type up a post tonight, but I'm being kicked off of the laptop right now. As soon as I catch up on my other rp's I'll get to this one, thanks so much for making it!^^ (aka really soon.)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down