Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know what it's like to be bullied, I've been there before and I'm there now

Go down

I know what it's like to be bullied, I've been there before and I'm there now Empty I know what it's like to be bullied, I've been there before and I'm there now

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:28 pm

Name-Derrick
Age-12
Grade-6 suppose to be in 7th
Personality-Very low self estime, quite, harsh.
History-Scene 4 grade the year before he got held back and started middle schools scene 5 graders start mid school in his district. He's been bulled scene and things got worse when he had to repeat a year because the bulling was distracting him from focusing. He has thought of suicide before but now he thinks of murder.
Picture-
I know what it's like to be bullied, I've been there before and I'm there now Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn-rGAY-nAaheAWumu6kp7dwZEWHLowtWuIZx4gb2k7K581Hb2
Song-

(Look this song up it's about two bullied boys, we were learning about this song today in class along with some others. We where learning about and how to do poetry then what it means and this song taught us most of that. Smile )

I need some one to play one or more bullies but no more then 5, some one to play 2 friends one who gets bullied with him and one who sees it a lot, and someone to a new girl.

Back to top Go down

I know what it's like to be bullied, I've been there before and I'm there now Empty Re: I know what it's like to be bullied, I've been there before and I'm there now

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Ok I just wanted to say something. One day will be played before the new girl joins. Oh and the bullies leader must be a guy of age 15 while his gan can be 12-14 1/2 of age. There will be huge fight on the day before the new girl joins then when the next day comes there is a little shoving fight and punching. And we'll go off from there. Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

I know what it's like to be bullied, I've been there before and I'm there now Empty Re: I know what it's like to be bullied, I've been there before and I'm there now

Post by lemmy Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:16 pm

I'll be the new girl. Reserving it.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:20 pm

K go ahead and make her bio. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Namew: Amber Scott
Personality: Smart and genourous always standing up for what's right, for she is not putting up with any of people's nonsense. She gets the greatest grades and school and hardly never talks back to the teacher. If she does, she punishes herself, unable to think its the teachers fault
Pic:

I know what it's like to be bullied, I've been there before and I'm there now Selena10
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum