Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurry up and save me. (Mature)

2 posters

Go down

Hurry up and save me. (Mature) Empty Hurry up and save me. (Mature)

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Emily or Echo as everyone called her for years now was the type of girl that melted into the crowd, people who saw her thought little of the dark brown messy curls that were impossible to do anything with to her hazel eyes that looked too old and wary for someone as young as her. Small frame that stood at 5'3 that barley weighed 110 wet, kinda curves but nothing to look at, so it was easy for her to melt into the crowds, it was safer to be unseen then to be noticed. Thats what the eighteen year old lived by.

It was a cold fall night the air bitter cold the wind only making it worse. Hat pulled low over her head curls poking out from under it, hands shoved into the pockets of her winter coat that had seen better days Echo grumbled softly as she walked down the sidewalk sniffling every now and then from the cold, old boots and jeans covered the rest of her. It sucked walking in the cold bitter night but she had to get home somehow from work and she didn't have a car so walking home in the bad part of town was a must if she wanted to get home. Sniffling she ducked her head more against the wind, only to pause in mid step hearing voices "Hey hey look what we have here, hello Echo" Swallowing she looked over at the young men leaning against the walls mostly as the one that talked to her "Hi Kevin…How are you?" "Better now that your here" Echo bit down on her bottom lip "Well I've gotta go so…see you guys later" She didn't run off like she wanted to, just started walking down the sidewalk again hands shoved into her coat pockets.

What she was not expecting was one of them to reach out and grab hold of her upper arm tightly jerking her back. Yelping her eyes widened a little bit "Did I tell you, you could leave?" Kevin growled out getting into her face gripping her upper arms tightly making her wince and bit back a whimper of fear and pain. "K-Kevin....Please" She breathed out the words looking up at him with begging eyes for him to let her go. "Please what? Let you go? Ha! I didn't say you could leave" Pushing her against the wall getting a soft yelp from her, he crushed her body with his making it hard to breath and move. "Now your going to be a good girl" He growled out. Echo looked up at him not struggling but about to cry.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hurry up and save me. (Mature) Empty Re: Hurry up and save me. (Mature)

Post by Blitzer Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Jasper had been driving down that very street, on his way hoem from work himself. His short black hair was spiked up at the front, kinda his signature look. He let out a yawn, exhausted from the full day of working. But suddenly, he came across a group of guys that he recognized from school. He rolled his eyes, thinking, Geez, what are they up to now?"[i] That is, until he noticed the girl behind them. He recognized her as well.

Jasper slammed his blue truck to a halt and stumbled out of the car. "Kevin! Jesus, what are you doing?"
Blitzer
Blitzer
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down