Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Abandoned Barn (1-2 Mares welcome)

Go down

Old Abandoned Barn (1-2 Mares welcome) Empty Old Abandoned Barn (1-2 Mares welcome)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Julius~

I circled the historic barn, occasionally testing the air for mares. There was hay and oats here.. what horse wouldn't come here. You see, a long time ago there once was a house 2 miles away from this barn.. but once the house burnt down the single owner had been taken with the flames. I smirked getting a rather clever idea. I jogged inside an open stall after scenting a mare or two nearby. With my muzzle I was able to pull the door shut behind me.It latched automatically. There was no way to open it except from the outside. Suddenly, without warning I began to winnie and winnie and winnie, calling "Help" "Help""Help" I kicked lightly at the stall's walls.. but it still made quite the rackett.

(Open to anyone.. length of post doesn't matterr. Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Old Abandoned Barn (1-2 Mares welcome) Empty Re: Old Abandoned Barn (1-2 Mares welcome)

Post by Saviour Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Seria~

My ears fluttered forward immediately at the sound of another horse in distress. Glancing quickly around, I frown and flick my tail. I hated being put into potentially dangerous situations. However, no one else was around to assist in the troubled stud. With a reluctant burst of energy, my hind legs tucked beneath my rear and I was launched forward. Heading to the barn that I had once knew so well, as it housed the best grain and hay around. Soon, I was a couple meters from the barn and smelling the air. Yes, the sweet smell of delicious food was still there. My mouth watered slightly as I stepped forward. A small whicker escaping my silvery-white muzzle, and carved marwari ears erect.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Old Abandoned Barn (1-2 Mares welcome) Empty Re: Old Abandoned Barn (1-2 Mares welcome)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Kira snorted and flicked her tail, her boldly painted body a splotch of unexpected color against the coolly colored landscape around her. Her muzzle was stuck in the ground, munching on sweet dandelions she found here and there. Kira's head shot up when she heard pleas for help, and being one who was constantly reckless and bold, darted to the area. She swished her tail majestically, smelling two other horses nearby: a mare and a stallion. Kira also smelled the most delicious-smelling food she'd ever managed to catch a whiff of. Kira was immediately distracted by a bag of oats that'd been sliced open by something, and took a mouthful, until she was snapped back to reality by the continued screams of the stud. Snorting, Kira trotted over to the stall where the stud was banging around. "Gash!" Kira snapped in her thickly-accented voice, "Calm down! I'll unlatch the stupid thing." Before Kira lipped it to pull it open, she lifted her head and stared at the other mare, once again distracted, "Hey there!" Kira whinnied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:12 am

Seria~

"No don't!" I call out when she lips at the latch, but she had already opened it. I frown when the heavy door swings open. "Hey" I say, my voice low and soft. The smell of alfalfa made my stomach rumble, but I remained just outside of the barn. I didn't know either of these horses, and I didn't want to get caught in something that would end up very, very badly.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 am

Kira stepped back, allowing the barn door to swing open completely. She turned her head to look at the other mare, confused. “What?” Kira asked, flicking her tail to get rid of the flies. Why was she so wary? Kira was one who liked to help other, and the stallion had gone to the courtesy of telling both of them that he needed help, so Kira, personally, didn’t see the problem. “I was just being helpful.” Kira snorted defensively before turning and trotting back over to the bag of oats, nibbling on the food, ignoring the other two horses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:59 am

[ We should wait ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:26 pm

[ I'm guessing this topic is dead. Could somebody please clarify? >.< ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:38 pm

[ I guess so... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:41 pm

[ Bleh, that stinks ~ I asked dakotari to reply a couple days ago, guess she's not interested. Thanks for the clarification, though ^^ ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:45 pm

[ sigh, oh well ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:46 pm

[ My thougths exactly. Do you want to start our own topic similar to this one ? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:51 pm

[ Sure, PM? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:52 pm

[ All right ~ ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down