Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessie Ariana

2 posters

Go down

Jessie Ariana Empty Jessie Ariana

Post by Tayssi Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Jessie Ariana

Personality
Strong, fierce and stubborn, Jessie is definately not someone to mess with. She's strong willed and will stand by anything she deems fit. She has a fiery temper which is easily lit, but also easily put out. She will never give up on something she has set her mind to, which, right now, is killing Xavier. She holds grudges, obviously, and doesn't easily forgive people. But despite all this, Jessie is a girl. She does have a soft side and thoughshe isn't afraid to show it, it just doesn't appear very often. She can be considerate and will look out for her friends with her life. She does get scared of things, too. She hates the sight of blood, though that doesn't mean she's not used to it. She hates being left alone. It terrifies her. Makes her remember her past. She is also scared of small, dark places.

History
When Jessie was younger, she had lived with a noble family. She wasn't a noble herself, but she was adopted by them ad despite seeming like a snobbish family, her adopted parents were kind to her. They had never been able to have children, so they had taken Jessie in as an infant. She grew up knowing she wasn't their child. One night, on her 11th birthday, when she had been out in the garden when pirates came and raided her house. She hid in the garden bed, but she watched as her parents ran out the door only to be killed by the captain. He was young. Almost too young, actually. Maybe around 17 years of age and already the captain. Jessie stayed hidden and watched as the pirates took everything valuable. Jessie swore revenge on the captain and his ship. One day he would pay. With his life.
So Jessie trained from that day forth, refusing to let her grief overcome her, locking her emotions inside of her. She became a strong young woman by the age of 16 and set off to find the captain whom had murdered her parents.

Description
Jessie stands at 5'5'' and has pale skin with the slightest tan to it. She is slender in size, but she's still strong. She used to have long caramel coloured hair that reached her waist before she cut it short to look like a boy. She has large, bright emerald green eyes that could ensnarl anyone to do as she asks. But they have the look of someone who's fighting a war inside of her. Hidden pain. She has both ears pierced but only wears her right one. She bandages her chest down so shes not suspected as a girl.

Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Jessie Ariana Empty Re: Jessie Ariana

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:09 am

Marcus Williams

Personality
Marcus is a very stubborn person, and refuses to abide by anyone elses rules.
He hardly ever feels guilty about anything, as it is his nature not to do so. Though he has a harsh personality, he cares very much about his ship mates and crew, and would risk his own life to save them before anyone got hurt on his behalf. He takes it as his own personal responsibility to care for them, and does try his best to equal out all of the work. He can have a rash temper, but usually he seems to be calm and patient, dealing with the problems that he has to face. He prefers solitude when upset, and is harsh when anyone dares to bother him in that state. He is very young for a captain, making his responsibilities seem harder, but he deals with them with a strong spirit.

History
Marcus's father died when he was a young boy, during an onslaught and battle when they attempted a raid on a large village. He still remembers exactly what it was like, holding his father in his arms and crying over his dead body, and there mere age of 14. It hadn't been right after that, and he was dragged away from his dad's body as the pirates made their escape back to the ship.
His heart feels empty, as he misses his dear father greatly. At the age of 17, he was appointed the captain and was now in charge of the ship, and its ocupants.

Looks
Marcus has long, shaggy black hair that constantly falls into his face. He has deep, tan skin, and a toned body due to working on the ship all of his life. His hands are rough and calloused, his clothes usually worn and old. His usual attire is black pants, perhaps with a loose shirt, but he usually is shirtless due to the heat of the sun. His eyes are a deep olive green, with small specks of gold intertwined around the pupils. He has a long scar on his shoulder, caused by only one of the battles he as found himself in, time and time again.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:34 pm

I love him ^^

Would you mind starting? It'd be pretty easy for that. Just inspecting men to join the crew, for some reason. Could be some died in a raid, or were thrown overboard in a storm. I dunno. But he's recruiting men, that's where he first meets the 'boy' Jessie.
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:18 pm

Sure, if that's what you want.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:40 pm

thank you ^^ sorry bout this >> I mean making you start, but my sis has to do a few things first before I said she could post with my account xD
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:11 pm

No problem. Why wont she make her own account?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayssi Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:12 pm

She will.. When she gets sick of mine. Which will be like the first 2 posts of the RP xD
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Haha, yeah.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player