Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puss in Boots Returns (open to all)

2 posters

Go down

Puss in Boots Returns (open to all) Empty Puss in Boots Returns (open to all)

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:00 pm

Puss ran through a vast expanse of desert. Then almost out of nowhere, a man grabbed his tail. Puss whipped his head around and pulled out his sword. He yelled out "En Gard!" He scratched P into his hand. The man promptly dropped him and was about to drop a cage on him. Puss widened his eyes and looked into the man's eyes. Puss slowly said "Put down the cage." The man put down the cage and Puss said"Leave me be...go away." The man walked slowly away and Puss called after him "Forget who I am!" When the man was far out of sight, Puss turned around and saw what looked like the shape of a cat on two legs, like him. "Who are you! Holy Frijoles! You're a cat! I have not seen many cats in these parts. What brings you here Amigo?"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Puss in Boots Returns (open to all) Empty Re: Puss in Boots Returns (open to all)

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:16 pm

Puss in Boots Returns (open to all) Puss-in-boots-kitty-softpaws
Kitty Softpaws santched his boots and held it up."What happened? You dont remember me?" Kitty purred while asking Puss.Ever since they have saved his old hometown from Torror,she siad that he will see her again.Well I guess she kepted her peromise.
(Sorry if it's too short.^^')
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Puss in Boots Returns (open to all) Empty Re: Puss in Boots Returns (open to all)

Post by Dark**Light Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:18 pm

"Kitty!" cried Puss. He smiled and said "What brings you here?" He walked up to her and snatched his boots out of her hands. "Haven't changed a bit have you, Kitty." Puss turned around and saw the man again. "Not him again. I thought I got rid of him!" Puss looked at Kitty and said "Car to join me Amigo?" Puss leaped at the man and grabbed the man's face. "MREEEEEOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!" yowled Puss. The man bounced around yelling "AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!" Puss leaped off and said "Holy Frijoles. Never put your ear t a screaming man's mouth. Yowzah. Your turn Amigo." He gestured Kitty Softpaws and nodded. He smiled and said "It's the most fun I've had in Nine Lifetimes. Go have your fun Kitty" Puss smiled and sat down.

Puss: http://img.poptower.com/pic-70956/puss-in-boots-2011-movie.jpg?d=600
(I know you knew what Puss looked like. I just wanted to post it. Just in case someone read this post and didn't know what Puss in Boots looked like. Highly unlikely, but possible.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:46 pm

(oh ok :3 sorry if it's too short.^^' )
Kitty opened her hands."No claws remember,Puss." She told him pouting.Kitty jumpped on the man and kicked him away.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Puss heard what she said and replied "Right. He He. Sorry. Forgot." Puss walked over to Kitty and was just about to grab her hat...

(It's fine.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:55 pm

Before Puss can try to take anything from her she took his hat and held it up."Look what I got." She siad giggling then she ran away to her hideout.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 pm

"She's one bad kitty." said Puss. Puss ran after her and yelled "You can't hide from me Amigo! I'll find you!" Puss ran into an open area and said under his breath, "Holy Frijoles! This is where you've been hiding!"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Kitty sat on a rock and giggled evily."Looks like you lost your speed,Puss." She threw his hat back to him.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:44 am

Puss grabbed his hat and said "Well, give me some time to recover from the previous fights with that idiotic human, and I'll be back to my old self." Puss reached down to his belt and grabbed a small canteen. He unhooked it from his belt and took a few drinks from it. "Milk. Always comes in handy in the desert. It makes you less hungry and less thirsty." He smiled and grabbed another container. This one had a more open top. He poured some milk into it and said "You must be thirsty. Have some milk, Kitty."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 am

Kitty smiled."Thank you Puss." She took the milk then drank most of it.She gave Puss back the milk and looked at him."So what've been doing Puss?" She asked him.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:42 pm

Puss looked at Kitty and said "I've been searching for Jack and Jill. Searching for...revenge. Ever since they turned Humpty on me, I've been hoping to kill them." Puss stopped and let a devious smile slip onto his face. "You know, I've been looking for a partner to help me on my search." said Puss, sending Kitty a clue brick flying her way. "Well, what do you say, Kitty?"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Kitty noded."Sure,but I think they're in the hospital.Or did they come out?" She asked Puss tilting her head.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Puss thought for a moment and said "I do not remember. Should we check there first then search other places?" Puss walked in a circle and started talking to himself, mumbling jsut loud enough for a small grunt like sound to come out as the words he was saying.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Kitty noded."Yeah,sure." She told him.Kitty watched him mumbling.Wonder what he's thinking about. She thought to herslef.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 am

Puss stopped mumbling and said "We'll start by going to the hospital. If they're not there then we'll check the jail. But in between then maybe we can stop at the 'Litter Box' and say hello to a few old friends. Sound like a plan?" Puss smiled and started to circle Kitty. He soon said "Don't even think about stealing my boots." He chuckled slightly and stopped circling Kitty.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Kitty noded then pouted when she heared about not stealing his boots."But why I cant? It's fun." She held up his boots again.Her soft paws never fail her to get what she wanted."Haha." She giggled.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:12 am

Puss smiled and said "I knew you were going to do that. But it gets me every time." Puss walked out of the hiding place and called for a horse. It used to be the cart horse. The horse came running up to him and Puss leaped onto the horse's back. He looked down at Kitty Softpaws and reached out his paw. "Grab my paw and I'll pull you up...unless you'd rather leap up."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Kitty grabbed his paw and waited to be pulled up."I know."
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Puss smirked and pulled her up, kicking the horses sides as he did so. "Heeyah!" yelled Puss. The horse reared and he held tight to the horse's back...and Kitty's paw. The horse landed and galloped toward a faint silhouette of the town Puss grew up in. Puss lifted up his head and loosened his grip on Kitty's paw. He felt the wind in his face and said "Hometown...Puss is comin' back."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BubblesLegacy Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:05 pm

"And kitty!!" She giggled happily as she held on to Puss.
BubblesLegacy
BubblesLegacy
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Puss smirked and said "Yes...and Kitty." Only moments later, They were already able to make out the entrance to the town. Puss slowed down the horse and stopped at the entrance. "We can walk from here. Now Kitty, stand guard while I tie up the horse. Who knows how angry they are for me destroying the bridge." Puss jerked his head up and said "Oh...they fixed the bridge. They'll be even angrier at me for not coming back to help." Puss ducked down and threw a rope over the horse's head, then tying the other end to the post at the entrance. Puss smiled and said "Let's go. We'll need to be quick if we are to sneak into the Hospital...or we can stop by the Glitter...or should I say 'LITTER BOX'." Puss ducked down below the stone wall on the edge of the bridge and steadied himself on one knee so he wouldn't be seen.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down