Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would've known? (Reserved Mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Who would've known? (Reserved Mature) Empty Who would've known? (Reserved Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Who would've known? (Reserved Mature) 286

Sayuri
That day I received my target, apparently he wasn’t all he seemed but who was I to care was I had a job and that was to kill him by any means possible. I didn’t care even if he was the devil he was my target now that was all that mattered.
It didn’t take me long to find him keen golden amber eyes watched him through short black hair, I held my dagger firmly in my grip waiting for the perfect moment and then I saw it. I quickly had my dagger at his throat but something was different (his not breathing, my dagger isn’t even touching his skin) I thought and jerked seeing a hand on my wrist. . I had been stopped.

Last edited by Soul Hunter on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Who would've known? (Reserved Mature) Empty Re: Who would've known? (Reserved Mature)

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:24 pm

I snarled,"What are you doing little girl?" I asked laughing as I was merely a twenty year old man. I fixed my black as coal eyes on her face keeping a death grip on her wrist."I do not like when people threaten me." I said snarling as my eyes took to a red tinge in the black eyes that were mine and got in her face,"Such a nice soul." I said smirking
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Who would've known? (Reserved Mature) Empty Re: Who would've known? (Reserved Mature)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Sayuri
I snarled back "I'm simply getting my target" I smirked at him and tried to yank my wrist from his grip but only winced and jerked at his last words "What are you, some kind of supernatural being that eats the spirit?" I asked and kept trying to get my wrist free the whole time. My blade cathing his cheek leaving a red blood ribbon on his cheek and smirked.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:32 pm

I snapped the dagger in half and the cut easily healed,"You don't want to know little girl." I said smirking as I just tightened my grip on her wrist to a breaking point as it was an effortless task on my part
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:34 pm

"Let go of my wrist now" I said wincing and kept tugging on it as he tightened his grip to a breaking point and bit my lip snarling angrily even more annoyed he has snapped my dagger in half. "Let me go now" I said "and trust me I do want to know, they said you were not what you seem"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:40 pm

I twisted her wrist and easily broke it,"That is for my effort." I said angrily as I walked from her easily vanishing into the night. I reappeared on a high building looking down at the city I lived in,"Good old Las Vagis." I said to myself as I smirked looking down for my dinner for the night. I saw a young woman laying in an ally half dead. I walked to her,"I'll take the pain away." I said as I took her soul from her body and soon ate it before I went home to lay on the couch tired but alert
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:42 pm

I snarled and soon went home and fixed my broken wrist repairing it as best I could. I had a dead line to meet and had enough information to track him and smirked I'd try when no one was awake and get him.
OnceI was sure of everything I soon tracked him down and this time my dagger rested at his neck about to make the final cut.I only had today and tomorrow or I'd be dead.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:48 pm

I turned around fast and hit her across the face,"Don't even try it." I said snarling as I looked to her. I walked away and soon vanished once more liking that I could do that.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:50 pm

I ducked and grabbed him before he vnaished stopping him "I don't think so, your my target and I'm sending you to hell" I smirked pinning him against the wall and just kept tracking him until the deadline. I sat in my room and just waited silently thinking to myself "Why on earth couldn't I get him, it's so damn frustrating" I sawi angrily adn chucked my dagger at the wall before I stood up and grabbed it. I made my escape and jsut kept tracking having no luck this time.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:55 pm

I laughed,"Hunny I am from hell." I said laughing
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:16 pm

I glared at him notat all impressed "Yeah yeah, how about you go pay them another visit then?" I smirked pressing the blade firmly against his skin just letting a small ribbon appear first
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:58 am

I smirked as the blade soon broke as my skin was as hard as steel as I was a supernatural being. I looked at her over my shoulder letting my darkness wrap around us bringing us into the night sky as a challenge to her that she has made me mad as might have to pay the price for that insulting actions. "Would you like to keep you're penny soul in you're body or would you rather I take it out and eat it as I let you're silly body fall from my grasp and fall the the ground in a splat?" i asked as I ran a shadowy hand over her cheeks smirking as I liked her spunk
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:09 am

Looking shocked I froze only for a second but soon found myself in darkness and was careful about what I did, Definatly not normal... I thought and looked to him as he spoke "That would depend on my situation, I'd rather keep my soul but I'll be dead by dawn anyway" I said simply as if it didn't mean a thing to me when I cared about it quite a lot really. I moved back away from his shadowy hand and even thought of biting it but remembered the dagger and didn't even attempt.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:18 pm

"If you stop trying to kill me I'll keep you out of harms way." I said meaning it as I sat down. I looked to her with my head cocked to the side waiting for her answer as I didn't mind keeping her out of harms way as long as she doesn't keep trying to kill me and run my patience thin and then I'd end up killing her faster
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:23 pm

I listened and just thought about it but then again I hated being protected made life boring. "Fine, I'm not going to get anywhere with you at this rate not even steel cuts your skin... shehs it's like their trying to send me to the reaper himself" I said muttering the last bit but kept my guard up. I still had no clue what he was and for all I knew he could be the one thing that'll end my life. Rustling my hair a little I looked to the sky seeing the red dawn appearing nad gave a light sigh "Let me out of this darkness I have to return and I'd rather not be seen as a coward." I said bluntly once i was free of the darkness I was gone before anyone could even blink returning back to face my punishment.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:28 pm

I watched her leave,"To bad you didn't know what I really am." I said smirking as I walked away and to my home. I sat down on my sofa just listening to nature with my eyes closed as I'd wait to hunt for a little while as I was dreadfully tired
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:32 pm

I held a slight smirk on my lips as I walked into the office. I had a feeling I'd fail one day so I had a plan and knew I'd get myself in trouble but I loved to dwell in it every now and then. Before anyone knew it the so called boss was dead in his seat with a broken dagger blade in his nck with a letter 'Instead of taking my punishment I decided a different path. You lot are the cowards can't stand up to your own boss' the whole place had become a blood bath only a few remained unharmed but this was out of pure anger and a lot of guts.
I hadn't gotten out without a few injuries and sat myself in my old apartment and bandaged myself up blod trickling down my pale skin and I sighed a little keeping pressure on one wound in particulair.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:36 pm

I soon went hunting and took a young tainted soul out of the lifeless body. I ate greedily at the soul
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:38 pm

I jerked hearing something and walked outside seeing him as he ate the soul "Your a lowsy hunter, even I could hear it?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:42 pm

"Your lucky I don't take you're soul." I said smirking as I let my eyes go to red as I looked up at her

(Sorry brain fart)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:43 pm

I crossed my arms over my chest leaning against the railing on the corridor seeing his red eyes I didn't look at all phased...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:48 pm

I soon walked away,"I could at least get a thank you for saving you're life." I said over my shoulders as I put my hands in the pockets of my coat heading home to my empty apartment
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:51 pm

"Then I give you my thanks" I said before he left and went back inside soon vanished for the night I had some score to settle little did I know what I was really dealing with. I woke up in an unfamilair place and jerked looking aorund me. "This place is..." I checked my pulse "hmm, I'm not dead yet I'm already in hell hwo annyoing" I said adn got to my feet and thought back a little to figure out a way back to the surface knowing I wouldn't get out here by myself.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:58 pm

I began to laugh some as I knew she was in hell. I walked around in my pent house feeling cooped up, I walked threw the door as I could use some fresh air for once since I've been cooped up way to much. I walked down town some looking to the sights of the big city also known as the Big Apple to some people.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:00 pm

I graoned after a while I was feeling terrible and had a few burns just trying to keep myself hidden closing my eyes but stil wasn't ready to admit defeat. "Why can't I get back?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next