Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Moon (Mature, Soul Hunter)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Full Moon (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:02 pm

"Simple and you know it" I smirked at her
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Full Moon (Mature, Soul Hunter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon (Mature, Soul Hunter)

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:05 pm

"Tell me." I demanded as I walked forward making sure my gaze stayed on him as I quickly took my necklace and put the sharp end of my blade to his neck making sure he didn't move
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:06 pm

I looked to the tipof her blade clawed hands made her lower it and kissed her roughly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:11 pm

I pushed at his chest and soon growling as I let my hand go into a claw as I slashed at his chest changing into a dragon but much more taller and larger than he was. I let smoke go from my nostrils ready to blast him one if he tried anything with me, I swished my tail back and forth ready to pound my sharp points on my tail into him as they were coated with venom and it could kill him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:13 pm

I smirked and turned into a dragon again with golden scales and smirked knowing her venom wouldn't effect me and just nipped at her licking over her scales "so delectable"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:19 pm

I slammed my points into his face inches from his eye,"I will only warn you once, leave me alone." I said flying off as I was a swift flier even if I was bigger and stronger than him in so many ways. I went into my cave that was very deep and had different passage ways that no one could find my chamber. I laid down making sure he couldn't get to me
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:20 pm

I qhistled adn slipped into my cave she didn't even know of my true power yet and she dared threaten me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:27 pm

I laid in a circle as I breathed fire to keep my chamber warm and toasty so I'd be nice and warm as I liked it like that. The next day I changed into a human as I flew down to the ground. I landed on my two feet with a soft thud as I walked into the village to look for a nice bracelet that would look nice with my necklace
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 pm

I turned into a human adn wodnered the village smirking when I spotted ehr and nipped her ear "don't threaen something in which you do not know it's full pontential"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:34 pm

"I do not have time for you." I said walking away from him after I snarled some at him. I pushed him out of my way and soon got what I was looking for and left the village and headed for my chamber where I laid down on my bed for my human self and made sure he couldn't come in as it was a much more powerful threshold that he couldn't cross as I had learned it from my great-great grandmother.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:35 pm

I shrugged adn went back to my cave and settled there in my dragon form happily
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:42 pm

I ran a finger up a human man's chin as I leaned forward to drop a kiss on his lips,"Why not pleasure me that is what you are here for." I said dropping my robe to my feet letting my perky breasts move as I saw the man groan as I smiled. I walked to my bed spreading my legs as wide as they'd go as I knew this man was so big.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:43 pm

After a while I got board hearing a groan I followed and whistled "you'd mate witha human but not with a dragon how insulting"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:51 pm

"You tried to force me and plus I won't get pregnant with a human man's child unlike my own kind." I said smirking as I sent the male on his way as I looked to him as I was still naked in front of him
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:08 pm

I rolled my eyes and gave a snarl "Well then, I'll leave to you vulgar games" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:45 am

I dropped the shield and took a hold of his hand,"Did I say I was going to let you go?" I said as I smirked bringing him into my cave
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 am

I smirked and drew my claws over the barrier not phased by it at all
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:10 pm

I put the shield up again making sure nothing bothered us,"Maybe you'll get what you want." I said taking his hand and putting it directly on my breast
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:15 pm

I jsut kept trailing my hand on the sheild knowing I'd get what I wanted sooner or later
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:21 pm

I caught onto his thoughts and growled as I put a little bubble around him casting him out of my chamber. I flicked my hand and he was released but behind my mighty shield. I got my clothes back on and laid on my bed drawing the candle out so I could sleep. I put the covers up to my chin as I listened to my surroundings
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:24 pm

I smirked and jsut went back to my chambers for the night turning into a dragon as I walked behind the falls
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:31 pm

I slept for the next day not needing to hunt that much as I didn't do much some times. When the moon rose to the sky I yawned and got up some before taking a nice warm bath in the pool in the far back of my chamber. I let my robe fall to my feet and letting a small foot go into the water seeing if after me heating it it would be warm but it wasn't so I heated it with my breath and soon sighed as I relaxed into it
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:34 pm

I slept through the night just thinking to myself
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:37 pm

After I bathed I ate some as I soon changed into a dragon and flew into the sun enjoying this as I didn't do this much as I was always trying to stay alive
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:39 pm

I went out hunting and then ate otuside her cave quite happily not caring what she thoguht
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next