Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any one really good at skins and art?

3 posters

Go down

Any one really good at skins and art? Empty Any one really good at skins and art?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:13 pm

Hey I need some one good with skins to make me a winter, fall, spring, and summer skin for my form and some one to make a realistic looking mimpi of a wolf (Any colour does not matter) with antlers in snow. Wolf must be muscular-ish looking please(IF possible) Thanks! Smile

Back to top Go down

Any one really good at skins and art? Empty Re: Any one really good at skins and art?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Update! I still need the skins but on the picture just a regular wolf in snow would do fine, my site was going to be fantasy but I'm going to make it realistic. Smile

P.s: Staff is offered to those who make stuff, staff open would be G mods and regular mods.

Back to top Go down

Any one really good at skins and art? Empty Re: Any one really good at skins and art?

Post by themagus Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:58 pm

themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:13 pm

It's a nice picture Them but I need a wolf in the open, sorry I should have been specific.

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 pm

i did think you needed one in open snow, that was the only one i had...

you can look in google though

http://www.kewlwallpapers.com/bulkupload/134/Animals/Black%20Wolf%20in%20Snow.jpg

http://www.animalpicturesforkids.info/images/wmwallpapers/Gray-Wolf-in-Snow-1.jpeg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/26/WolfRunningInSnow.jpg
though you can see those things in his ears (don't know the english word for them)

these are high resolution images (me thinks they are for the forum background? so it should suit all screens?), if you want lower resolution stuff google got plenty
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Roman Empire Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:34 am

I believe those things on his/her ears are called Tags. I cannot be sure, though, because I cannot see them clearly D8
So if they are the electronic devices attatched the the ears of animals to track them with, then they are generally called tags.
Roman Empire
Roman Empire
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 am

Roman Empire wrote:
I believe those things on his/her ears are called Tags. I cannot be sure, though, because I cannot see them clearly D8
So if they are the electronic devices attatched the the ears of animals to track them with, then they are generally called tags.
Yes! Tags!
Thanks.
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Ok I need to learn to be spefic, great images but I want a Mimpa (Not sure if that's the word.), a image with a image on it like for instance a wolf tooken from it's image and say placed in one like this-
Any one really good at skins and art? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnDhilSlJqEqsK-Z-PCVPLr8cwhouW18_DVRowmVjI5S8RYS9C
K? Smile

P.s: I'm looking for a logo picture, I might use one of those for a back ground picture though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:25 pm

ohhh pretty!
Any one really good at skins and art? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdcw2J2SPUIpc4bze1Gkd10ndlU4yUPuNOk1tz8lLrKdKyL2T0ig

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeri Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Mimpa? Never heard that word before *ponders* Do you mean a manip {manipulation}? Those can be made on Gimp, Photoshop or any design program that allows you to cut the basic shape out and place it on another background. You could try google for free editing programs, just be careful...many downloading sites can have nasty viruses waiting to invade your computer. There are also tutorials on youtube that walk you step by step with how to make a manip if that is what you're looking for.
Azeri
Azeri
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:43 pm

Yea that's what I'm talking about, I have gimp but I'm not the best with making pictures so I was hoping some one could make one for me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down