Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Riding Hood (Remix)

2 posters

Go down

Red Riding Hood (Remix) Empty Red Riding Hood (Remix)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:51 pm

"You look beautiful Lexi," the girl's mother said from behind her as she looked in the mirror, putting all the girl's hair blonde locks behind her back. The girl looked in the mirror, surprised to be looking at herself. Beautiful, so perfect... A beautiful girl with blonde curly locks at the bottom, and the lightest blue eyes a beautiful smile and the most perfect frame of body. Everyone found her the most beautifuliest girl in the forest. She wore a beautiful blue dress with dark blue ribbits forming on her dress and she wore a red hood that was long like a dress. She was 17.
Lexi looked at her mother from the mirror and smiled brightly, revealing purly lights. "Are you sure you'll be alright? You think you'll make it?" her mother asked. Lexi couldn't help but roll her eyes and nodded. "I'm sure, mother. I know how to protect myself." she answered. Her mother started again. "And promise not to-"
"I know I know don't talk to strangers." Answered Lexi. She was already annoyed and ready to get out. Her mother took another glance at her daughter once more before going to a round and wooden table and getting a basket full of cupcakes. "Come home safe my dear." said her mother quietly and followed her to the door. Lexi sighed and nodded, walking to the door and out of it towards the small forest. "Be safe!" her mother yelled and closed the door as Lexi disappeared into the forest.

(Wolf shifter love story supposed to be turned into a wolf by a wolf shifter be descriptive.)Red Riding Hood (Remix) Rosalie-hale-twilight-series-17085688-1024-768
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Red Riding Hood (Remix) Empty Re: Red Riding Hood (Remix)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:59 pm

Luke hopped from tree to tree with ease, in search of an easy meal. He hadn't eaten in what seemed like weeks, so a bite sounded so delightful at the moment. His greenish blue eyes glimmered in the sunlight that poked through the leaves every once and a while. His short, light brown hair was damp from earlier when he had swam in the lake just for kicks. The smell of freshly baked sweets traveled up his nose, and his mouth was flooded with saliva as he threw himself from off a tree, landing gracefully on his feet. He was 21 years old, and quite proud of it. Or atleast he appeared to be.

You see, he isn't really 21, he's around 1409 years old, given his immortal being. As you might've guessed, is he a vampire? Actually, no, he's half tengu. Since he's only half of such, he grows dark, feathered, sleek, black wings everytime his transformation takes place.

He had soon found that the seculant aroma had been dwelling from a girl's wooden basket, who was gorgeous by the way. He smirked widely, and quickly bounced her way with a swagger in his step. "Hello, miss," he said slowly and deeply, almost seductively.

Red Riding Hood (Remix) Luke-Guldan-male-models-17953914-1000-669

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Lexi was walking through the leaves and bushes and was now walking the easy path, hood on her back. When she heard a voice that almost made her jump. She blinked and stepped back, swollowing. He was an handsome being but she had promised her mom she wouldn't talk to strangers, and it was getting old. She had told her this ever since she was 8 and started going to her grandmas alone not even once did she talk to a stranger, or even run into one.
Lexi looked at the young man and her light blue orbs brought themselves to the ground. "Uh.." she muttered and went around him, putting her hood on and put her head down hoping he would just go away. She could feel her heart beating franitcally by the maximum and felt herself looking back once or twice before speed walking into the forest.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Luke frowned and grabbed hold of her wrist before she could get away. "Hey! I was talking to you," he said with his brows furrowed and his eyes narrowed. However, in the next moment or so, his expression softened, and he continued to speak. "What's in the basket?" he questioned calmly with his head raised and a small smirk curled on his lips.

He always knew that talking with control would most of the time give him his way, which he had gotten this cheat from his father, who had pulled this on his mother PLENTY of times.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Lexi was scared half to death when he grabbed her wrist and gasped turning into him. When he asked she forced her hand away and walked along, walking faster, heart beating faster. "Leave me alone!" she yelled and walked along searching the bushes but knowing she'd be to her grandmas only by nightfall.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:23 pm

He grimaced and within and instant, he had gotten a step infront of her, blocking her way. "You don't want to play that game with me," he said coldy with her eyes flashing a hue of red for only a moment. He narrowed his eyes and his brows furrowed deeply, this time his facial movements not letting out one bit. His fangs began to seeth from the gums, poking out a bit from his sealed lips. With the movements so quick, he grabbed the woman, holding her up to a tree by her neck. He snatched the basket from her hands and snarled, digging through it. He stuffed his face with multiple cupcakes, but then threw them to the side, finding them unsatisfying, and they didn't cure his hunger. He tightened his grip around the female's throat and chuckled a bit. "Don't anger me again, got it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Lexi was scared when she saw the quick flash of red that came to his eyes and then almost cried when he ate the cupcakes and held close to her throat, pushed against a tree she held back the fear that was started to rise from her body and tried struggled free, kicking him and looked at him when he asked the question, nodding quickly wanting to be put down. "Let me go!" she said.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:33 pm

Luke raised his brow and released, catching a whiff of her scent, soon finding she was unlike everyone else. He swiftly wrapped chains tightly around her wrists and let out a grin. "C'mon," he muttered quietly and threw her on his left shoulder, his left arm supporting her feet and legs. He began to carry her to his clan where she would be inspected by his fellow members.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:16 am

Lexi growled and tried breaking free quietly kicking her feet and barley screaming. She felt herself finally crying and she gave up. What and where was he taking her? She was super scared right now and had no where to kick or punch him. She just waited to die or at least to get tortured. She was chained as well.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:55 am

Minutes passed, and before he knew it, they were already at the clan's tavern. He made his way in slowly, taking his time and acting calm. He let out a cough to let the others know that he had returned. Sharp, red eyes had fallen upon them both as Luke carried on to them, soon setting the girl in the far end of the cave-like home.

Greg, Luke's distant cousin, nonchalantly strode towards the female with a smug look on his face. He bent down and caressed her face as the sly smile on his lips deepened. He arose back to his feet, his eyes still locked on the girl, but his attention drawn to Luke. "Where'd ya get her?" he asked with a chuckle before Anne butted in.

"Leave her alone, Greg," she said with her brows furrowed and she threw him a dirty look. She shooed him away and began to loosen the chains around her wrists. "Don't run away," she warned, "It's not a good idea... Disobeying a tengu is the most idiotic thing a person could do." As soon as the chains had released grip of her limbs, she tossed them to the side and stood her up.

"I found her wandering around in the woods hauling cupcakes around," said Luke with a casual voice while taking a gander around the tavern, "Where is everyone?"

"They went out looking for a hunt," said Greg while wrapping his arms aorund Anne. She narrowed her eyes but made no attempt to escape from his grasp.

"I thought I ordered them to stay," Luke muttered to himself with a grimace. He threw a look to the girl who he had fished from the forest with a smirk. "Are you any good at hunting?" he asked her.

Anne~Red Riding Hood (Remix) Scene+girl+1
Greg~Red Riding Hood (Remix) Teen-hairstyles-boys-cool-40

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Krista~

She came out of her den to hear Anne. She snarled getting up slowly, she made her way out of the entrance. She was a large black wolf that stood 13.4 hands tall, she has big pointed ears, long sharp claws, and dragon-like fangs. Her muscles rippled beneath her coat. She began to form into her regular form. She stood up beside Anne, her eyes met Luke's eyes then they traveled down beside him. Krista glared at the girl, " Who is she?" She asked with a timid voice but also gentle and beautiful. Glancing over at Greg, then back over at Anne. Rolling her eyes, Kristas attention lead toward Luke. She crossed her arms and leaned up against the side of a stone rocky wall. Awaiting an answer.

Krista~Red Riding Hood (Remix) Emo-blonde
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:31 pm

[It's okay with me if you join. I'll have to see what Star says. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Star and I wee gonna rp together on this topic. But it seemed as if you had taken over. But im still gonna rp as a girl not a boy anymore xD
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:15 pm

[ Oh, I'm sorry, haha. She asked me to reply. ]

Luke took a gander at Krista, his eyes soon falling upon the girl. "Found her venturing the woods," he replied simply while gesturing towards the entrance of the tavern. Anne breathed out heavily as her stomach growled, Greg giving her a look of sorrow. She rolled her eyes and twiddled her thumbs to see if any other words would be spoken any time soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Lexi was confused. Why were they all coming from dens? Were they Indians? Native Americans? She looked at the young man who had captured her then the 2 girls then the other young man. "I-I don't know what you mean and I don't know what this place is. I just want you to leave me alone!" her voice was pleading. She stopped herself from crying.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Krista snorted, she walked over toward the girl. her asrms still crossed. She kneeled down and placed her hand on the girls shoulder. " what is your name?" she asked smoothly. Looking back up at Luke. she stood, standing before him. " What in the right mind, do you have to snatch her up and bring her here willingly." Krista questioned. She snorted and Luke, bending down again and pulling the girls head up wit her figure tips, making her look into Kristas electrifying blue eyes. " Im Krista. Don't mind Luke. He's just a stubborn male, who thinks he can snatch pretty things up like you(N/h xD)." She turned her attention over toward Juke, giving half a smile and half a unwanted snarl.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Luke grunted and raised a brow at Krista. "She's different," he began to explain, "Didn't you notice her scent?" He strided towards the captured girl's way and kneeled beside her. He instantly picked up her scent and gave a look to Krista. "Smell," he demanded and stood. Anne took a step closer to the girl, bending down a bit so her face met hers. She almost automatically picked up her scent, which smelt most like roses and other fine flowers. It was feminine, for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Krista~

She snorted and snarled at him. " Of course I did!" She snap and stood. " Feminine or not. It's still not right.." She said but the scent that began to traveler deeper inside her sences, Kristas eyes turned a deep scarlet blood. She snarled aloud, " Feminine!" She snapped. She shifted into her wolf form. Tackling the girl, she extended her claws into her skin. Fangs snapped violently at her face. " I'm not quite fond of Feminine's." She snarled with a majestic beautiful rythemtic voice.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Luke grimaced and cleared his throat, Anne being to her side within an instant, attempting to pry Krista away from the girl. "Krista, let her go," she said calmly, her grasp still firm and tight. Luke hurdeled to their side and knelt down beside the girl, trying to slide her beneath them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 am

Lexi growled and kicked her off. "Get off me!" she screamed and tumbled, not with that many scratches and pulled out her bow and arrow aming it towards the wolf, tears streaming off her face. "I swear like hell I'll kill you." her voice quavered when all she did was point the arrow at Krista. She then began to release, her arms shaking, someohow she didn't but all the same she did.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:59 am

Luke watched her carefully as she dared threaten Krista. "What's your name, dear?" he asked her kindly with sincere eyes. Anne stared at them all with narrowed eyes, in somewhat deep concentration. She sensed that she wasn't quite human - something wasn't right.

"Luke," Anne called and did a hand motion which told him to come here, and he did, "That girl isn't what you think she is," she began in a low whisper, "She's not erm.. Human, I think." Luke had already noticed that, so he nodded and went back over to Krista.

"Learn to control yourself," he advised Krista in a nonchalant tone. He kept his eyes glued on the girl who lied infront of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:18 am

Krista growled her lips in the beginning of a snarl. She eyed Luke for a moment. Nodding slowly but her mucles still tence. She shifted back into her human form, eyes narrowed she looked up at the girl witht eh bow and arrow in her hand. Krista put her fists in a tight hold, bolling them up. She growled, " Put it down. Before you get yourself into more trouble." She snapped slighlty. But calmed down as Anne rested the palm of ehr hand on Krista's shoulder. She looked over at Luke.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Lexi growled silently and put the bowing arrow down, but her eyes potrayed that she was not scared. She lifted herself up from the ground and got up, looking to overhear the two, Anne and Luke talking. She wasn't human? What did they mean? She was human! Or was she? From her grandmother, she had heard many wolf tails that she said were true. But they were werewolves. And she thought her grandma was crazy but she wasn't. This was all true.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Luke inspected the girl, nudging her unknowingly as his calves brushed against her legs. "Do you have any scapes?" he asked, still looking at her from every angle. Just as this moment passed, Anne became concerned. What is she have been scratched or bitten? She shook her head as her heart pounded from her chest, her face not facing towards the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down