Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*TITANIC*~ (Experienced Pick and Play)

3 posters

Go down

~*TITANIC*~  (Experienced Pick and Play) Empty ~*TITANIC*~ (Experienced Pick and Play)

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Hello everyone. I want to thank you right away, for looking at this pick and play. It took me quite some time to make, and I took lots of tine to make these characters, and alot of thought to create them. Dont be afraid by the rules. I know there are quite a few, but I want this topic to last and to prosper. If you cant follow the rules, then please dont ask for characters. This pick and play is NOT based on the movie, thus I dont want it to turn out that way. Please dont follow what the movie does, now is a time to show your creativity.

`*RULES AND NOTES*~

1. Your posts must be at least 4 lines. Short posts do not give experienced rpers enough to work with, thus making there posts short.

2. You MUST have proper spelling and grammer. Use spell check if you have to. Its very annoying reading mispelled words due to quick typing.

3. No power playing. Control only your own character! Please Please Please!!

4. Graphic playing is allowed. You can have blood and gore. If you want, you can have sexual scenes to, but please dont have that be your main goal on this rp. If it is, then please leave now.

4. Be an active player. I know that some of you can only get on at certain times, but post when you have the chance. And also.

5. I have the right to ask you to leave, or to edit your post. I also have the right to inturupt private rps intill other people log on and post.

6. You must have some knowledge of the TITANIC and how it was built.

7. You're character is allowed to die.

8. For every girl you play, you must also play a guy.

~*PLOT*~

Titanic.
The name strikes its sheer size and capacity. The huge ship is over 882 ft 9 in long, and over 175 ft tall. It is the the largest, most powerful ship ever built at that time.
Men and woman, from everywhere traveled to get to the ship, the one that would take them away from their problems, and sail for America.

~*ABOUT TITANIC*~

Here is a link to help you learn about Titanic, and also a few pictures. It only takes a few minutes to study up on this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic

~*TITANIC*~  (Experienced Pick and Play) 300px-RMS_Titanic_3

~*TITANIC*~  (Experienced Pick and Play) Attractions_titanic_gallery4

~*BIOS*~
(note- there are no pictures. I had a hard time finding any, thus there is only description. If you see a bio you want but want to change something, let me know what it is and I'll consider it.)

Name- Virginia Alwell
Gender- Female
Age- 22
Personality- Virginia is quiet and reserved. She is rather straight to the point, and has a good sense of direction. She is an upperclass, thus is served and waited on.
Rank- Upperclass, meaning long silk gowns and large hats with feathers.
Appearence- Virginia has long brown hair that falls to her mid back, in delecate waves. She has a set of large hazel eyes, framed by long black lashes. She has smooth, tan skin and a tall, curvy frame.
Player- Me

Name- James Ceran
Gender- Male
Age- 20
Personality- James is quiet and relaxed. He is a hard worker, and wont accept anything from other people, unless he has earned it. When driven to desperation, he sometimes accepts a act of kindness from others, but makes sure to always repay them, not caring how big or small the deed was.
Rank- Lowerclass
Appearence- Dirty brown hair and large brown eyes. His skin is tanned from the sun, and he has a rough, muscled, working figure. His hands are that of a worker, and his usual attire is usually dirty.
Player- Me

Name- Elizibeth Hopkins
Gender- Female
Age- 17
Personality- Outgoing and rather straight to the point. She can be rude and in your face, but thats only when you dont know her well. She loves the life of being primped and waited on, and takes advantage of her powers to have everyone else do things for her. Despite that flaw, she can be quite sweet and caring.
Rank- Upperclass
Appearence- Elizibeth has curly, strawberry blonde hair, and slight freckling on her nose. She isn't all that tall, but has a small, petite figure. She has large blue eyes, and can be quite stunning, despite her personality.
Player- Open

Name- Jacob Marlet
Gender- Male
Age- 21
Personality- A ladies man, always looking for the prize. With his charming smile and dashing looks, he can woo women quite well. He is rather sly, and you probably shouldn't trust him with much, though sometimes, he is true to his word.
Rank- Upperclass
Appearence- Jet black hair with light blue eyes. Tall and muscular.
Player- Open

(Making more soon)

(Working on adding more)

Last edited by Spritz on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

~*TITANIC*~  (Experienced Pick and Play) Empty Re: ~*TITANIC*~ (Experienced Pick and Play)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Ohh Ohhh O Ohh Oh Oh Oh Oh Ohhhh I wanna join i wanna join Twisted Evil
lol

Back to top Go down

~*TITANIC*~  (Experienced Pick and Play) Empty Re: ~*TITANIC*~ (Experienced Pick and Play)

Post by Spritz Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Alright. I am making a limited amout of characters, so first come, first serve. I am working on adding the characters now.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Mmm hmm.. I used to read ALOT about the titanic so i think i'll be pretty pro at this. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:15 am

Ooooooo! I studied titanic at primary school, could I play James Ceran?
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:24 am

Nicoco177, James is my character. OOPS! It says open. I copied and pasted the bio. I'll make another like him for you.. But please make sure to follow the rules, and make long posts. I am working on making more characters.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:20 pm

oh, okay, and thats okay beacause my english teacher says that when I write stories, I need to practise making them more detailed and longer.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Can I be Elizabeth??

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:15 pm

The last dude?
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:16 pm

(Busy making more, but if you want to wait, I'll put more guys up there xD)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Jacob????? Or if you make him for me, Jack????

P.S.~
Jack would be a GREAT character!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down