Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strata Wandering

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Strata Wandering Empty Strata Wandering

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:55 pm

The dapple gray mare trotted from the dense forest to the stream, her gait uneven. Her bod was tense, her front left leg raised slightly above the ground, as if in pain. Strata paused by the clear water, scenting the air and making sure no one would surprise her while she drank; a vulnerable position. She stepped in quickly, and drank greedily. Strata lowered her injured foreleg into the water and watched as the current washed the dried blood and mud off it. The injury was healing, but not if she kept moving. She'd have to rest somewhere safe until it was fully healed. Lifting her head, she scanned the surrounding forest with her bright, intelligent orbs. There. A small clearing, well sheltered and close enough to the stream that she could get to it easily.
A crunching of leaves made her freeze, and she realized with a start that if a horse wanted to attack her, she would be powerless. With resignation, she lowered her head and surveyed the area the sound came from. A heartbeat later, a brightly coloured finch hopped from the bushes. Strata relaxed, and hobbled over to the clearing. Her heart twinged, and not for the first time, she wished for a companion. No! She thought angrily to herself. Don't you remember the last "companion"? He tried to kill you! She sighed with longing and began to doze, still wishing for a friend.

Back to top Go down

Strata Wandering Empty Re: Strata Wandering

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Spiker13 wrote:The dapple gray mare trotted from the dense forest to the stream, her gait uneven. Her bod was tense, her front left leg raised slightly above the ground, as if in pain. Strata paused by the clear water, scenting the air and making sure no one would surprise her while she drank; a vulnerable position. She stepped in quickly, and drank greedily. Strata lowered her injured foreleg into the water and watched as the current washed the dried blood and mud off it. The injury was healing, but not if she kept moving. She'd have to rest somewhere safe until it was fully healed. Lifting her head, she scanned the surrounding forest with her bright, intelligent orbs. There. A small clearing, well sheltered and close enough to the stream that she could get to it easily.
A crunching of leaves made her freeze, and she realized with a start that if a horse wanted to attack her, she would be powerless. With resignation, she lowered her head and surveyed the area the sound came from. A heartbeat later, a brightly coloured finch hopped from the bushes. Strata relaxed, and hobbled over to the clearing. Her heart twinged, and not for the first time, she wished for a companion. No! She thought angrily to herself. Don't you remember the last "companion"? He tried to kill you! She sighed with longing and began to doze, still wishing for a friend.
A Red Roan mare walks up to her and says "hello, i am Marta" then she starts to graze and swishes her tail around getting rid of the hesitating flys, then she walked over to a small blue bird. And she stared at it strait in the eye, and said "why hello little bird" then the bird landed on her back and Marta tried to look to her back but could not. So then she started to graze again with the small bird on her back. Then she looked over at the mare again, and said "so..........?".

Then she lowered her head trying to strach her leg, then she walked over to a tree and strached her butt. Because it was sooo itcy. The she wondered where the blue bird went, then she saw it on a tall tree, but she could barely see it. Strata Wandering Quarter-horse-gelding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Strata nodded a wary greeting to the roan mare. She could tell this mare was kind, so she ventured a bit further.
'My name's Strata.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:11 am

Spiker13 wrote:Strata nodded a wary greeting to the roan mare. She could tell this mare was kind, so she ventured a bit further.
'My name's Strata.'

Marta: "oh hello i`m Marta".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:55 am

a stallion trots up scared from a battle."hi im Meko...im a spanish mustang...you 2 are both very pretty."i smile and walk to the drinking hole very much out of breath and i begin to drink.

http://coloredcowhorseranch.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/900370.135164527_std.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:20 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:a stallion trots up scared from a battle."hi im Meko...im a spanish mustang...you 2 are both very pretty."i smile and walk to the drinking hole very much out of breath and i begin to drink.

http://coloredcowhorseranch.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/900370.135164527_std.jpg

Marta: the mare looks at him and says "hello, i am Marta".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:28 pm

i stop drinking and look at Marta...."hi,are u an Arabian?i love Arabians...."i smile and snicker i begin to drink again.
(i really do love Arabians that's an awesome picture same with the strata picture to.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:01 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:i stop drinking and look at Marta...."hi,are u an Arabian?i love Arabians...."i smile and snicker i begin to drink again.
(i really do love Arabians that's an awesome picture same with the strata picture to.)

Marta: "no, i am not an Arabian i am a QH".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:28 pm

"o...sorry...my bad...um maybe i should leave..haha"i smile and nuzzle u.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:28 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:"o...sorry...my bad...um maybe i should leave..haha"i smile and nuzzle u.

Marta: "oh no don`t leave yet".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 pm

:"um ok i wont"i smile at you flirty like."so do u have a mate yet?"i smile again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:53 pm

SerenityRaines wrote::"um ok i wont"i smile at you flirty like."so do u have a mate yet?"i smile again.

Marta: "nope".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:21 am

i shyly smile"will u be mine."i ask caustiously

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 am

SerenityRaines wrote:i shyly smile"will u be mine."i ask caustiously

Marta: "o-ok yes of course!".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:03 pm

"fantastic!'i smile and neigh low and nuzzle u.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:37 pm

SerenityRaines wrote:"fantastic!'i smile and neigh low and nuzzle u.

Marta: "i am feeling the desire".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:09 pm

i smile puzzled."u mean like....uh...ok i get you."i nip your rump asking permission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:34 am

SerenityRaines wrote:i smile puzzled."u mean like....uh...ok i get you."i nip your rump asking permission.

Marta: "go ahead".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:20 pm

i hop on and begin humping once it slips in gently im a little big for you but it works fine.my eyes roll back with pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:52 am

SerenityRaines wrote:i hop on and begin humping once it slips in gently im a little big for you but it works fine.my eyes roll back with pleasure

Marta: she pushes back making it go in even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:46 pm

i feel a tension underneath.mmmmmmmm o yaaa.i bite my lip and hump faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:06 am

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:i feel a tension underneath.mmmmmmmm o yaaa.i bite my lip and hump faster.

Marta: she smiles and goes back evan more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:36 pm

(im sure there is there is not much more room to go back.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Mrs.Edward Cullen =) wrote:(im sure there is there is not much more room to go back.)

Marta: she smiles and waits for him to unmount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:29 pm

my head goes up as i prepare to unmount but i keep my penis in and then unmount i nicker and kiss your forehead."all done."i smile...."lets move somewhere and raise our family there."i smile.

(how bout the rocky mountains)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum