Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.)

2 posters

Go down

Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.) Empty Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Angel's blonde hair swished back and forth in a cute and nice ponytail as she walking through the forest. She was tired kind of. She sighed and heard swishing. She turned to see a small girl and almost got scared to death. "Oh.. Alex it's you." she moaned happily and tapped the small girl on the head. "Good to see your here, where's Ginger." Alex gave a small shrug. Angel looked around and put her dirty hands on her face. "Oh gosh... were lost. I wonder how the pack is doing without me?" She looked at Alex. Alex just lifted her shoulders again. Angel sighed and shook, The Beyonders meant everything in life to her. But when she was knocked out, her and her daughter, adoptive and sister, everyything went gone. It was hard to keep everything together. "C'mon. Let's find food." Alex smiled and nodded, shifting into a nice sized beautiful golden white wolf pup. Angel turned into a fully white and ran into the forest.

(I have plenty pics. I'll get them tommorw just here's angel's pic as a wolf.)
Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.) First_try_by_scherbensplitter-d3d9s2j
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.) Empty Re: Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:27 pm

(Alex looks the same as angel as a wolf but imagine her golden here's angel as human)
Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.) 4473031691_3c2ba21f0e_o
Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.) Untitled-2
(Alex)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.) Empty Re: Why Is It So Hard For Me To Love, But So Easy For Everyone Else? (Someone Please Reply.)

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Vince walked through the woods, twigs and leaves crunching under his shoes. He sang softly along with the song blaring through his earphones. The smell of wolves prickled on the tip of his nose, him putting up his hoodie and walking towards the smell. Once the scent became stronger, he noticed it was females. *Females, not worth it.* He kept walking in that direction, though, trying to create their possible encounter into an accident. He drummed against his thighs the beat of "You Rock My World" by Michael Jackson.

"My life, will never be same..."

His voice was a whisper, but could be hear by any dog, or wolf, if they tried.

Vince~
http://www.fashiontonights.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Justin-Bieber-Earrings-At-MTV-Movie-Awards-and-Teen-Choice-Awards-2011-6.jpg

Wolf~
http://blackred-dragon.de/wolf_schnee1.jpg

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Angel's cyan, sky blue eyes focused on the small, but fat rabbit in front of her. Alex nodded. "Mother, I'd like to make this kill by myself." she tried not to show her fangs, as Angel met her stare. Angel backed away. What was any better than watching your daughter make a catch that she tried her best for? She watched as the slender golden body slowly moved up, crystal glass eyes met the tail that swished carelessly in the leaves. Slowly not making a sound, she moved her haunches into the air and jumped. Angel was amazed by the perfect jump and the perfect nips on the neck, only causing a little blood. Angel's eyes shone, meeting Alex's own happy gaze. "Good job, Ally." she said. She pressed against her and moved her head down, starting to eat hearing a song but too hungry. Finally, she was done and lifted her head following it. Turning into human, she wiped of the blood and looked around. "Hello?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Vince walked forward, spotting a girl after a little while.

"Oh, hello. I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here."

He smiled and looked down at the small wolf and kill.

"Shape-shifter?"

Vince winked and moved his hand through his brown hair.

"Don't worry, I am too. I'm Vince."

He held out his hand, trying to be friendly. The songs kept shuffling in his ears, Vince paused it, being polite.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Angel almost got scared hearing his voice. She turned around and saw him almost few inches from her daughter. She moved in the way and snarled. "Don't put a hand on her, wolfie. I smell male wolf scents all over you." Angel didn't trust males who weren't from her pack. She narrowed her eyes and felt herself tense. Alex shifted into a wolf, not saying a think, eyes just narrowed a the male, small fangs showing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 pm

Vince laughed.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I'm a human, too, you know. Not just a wolf."

He pulled his hand back and knelt down to the small wolf. He took the earphones out, shaping into a brute. He gave the pup a flashing smile of pearly white canines. He formed back into a human, flipping his hair to the side and standing back up.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:29 pm

(Alex shifted into human ya know she wasn't wolf. And this is mainly about Angel. But I guess it could be too.)

Alex gave a discusted glare and rolled her eyes. Angel looked at the male. "I know that, wolfie." He looked too young for her, (I'm guessing I'm not sure.) Angel was 19. She looked around at the trees. She looked at the male, canines still showing, her body still tense, and Alex stepping in front cocking her head. "What do you want?" she put both hands on her hips, her brown hair in a perfect side ponytail and her gaze not even a bit of scared.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:33 pm

(I'm making him 20, and it says in your last post, which I copied and pasted 'Alex shifted into a wolf, not saying a think, eyes just narrowed a the male, small fangs showing.')

Vince put his hands up, backing up a step.

"I was just walking around the woods. I just happened to meet you guys."

He shrugged and put his earphones back in.

"I guess I'll go now."

He dusted his jeans off, and walked forwards, going int he same direction of before, listening to his iPod, and minding his own buisiness.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Angel snarled again, showing long fangs before shifting back into a wolf and turned to head towards a cave, looking back once more, snarling before her daughter shifted and they both disappeared into the cave. She sniffed it and cocked her head. "This does not smell right..." she stopped and looked up to hear deep growls. "Alex... Alex hide." she snarled and watched a bear come from the shadows, snapping into the air.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Vince kept traveling, everything vanishing from his path. He smiled as he noticed this. The thing is, Vince was a dark shape-shifter, the children of Satan themselves. That's what the rumor was, but it wasn't true. They were just shape-shifters with bad reputations. Vince's mother and father were cruel, ditching Vince when he was just a young being. He raised himself, ending up as a good man, loyal to anyone he meets.

Anyway, Vince smelled a bear. This wasn't usual for these woods. He turned in the direction of the smell, following it. He shifted into a wolf, his light-and dark coat blendfing nicely with the dimming sun. Once upon the grizzly beast, Vince noticed it was attacking the wolves he had met about an hour before, he stayed back, and out of sight, seeing if they could handle it themselves.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Angel gasped as the bear dodged for her, dodging its attack as swift as possible, and jumping onto it's back grabbing at its scruff. It roared in pain and she looked over to see her daughter, back in the corner's cage fear in her eyes. Not fear for the bear... fear for her mother. Angel was so lost that she got knocked off by a big giant paw. She slumped up, blinking a few times. Her eyes widended when she realized a dark shadow was above her. She turned to see the dark bear's giant paws coming forth towards her, promising to knock big breath's maybe even take her life.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Vince lunged, pouncing for the bear's neck, sucessfully grabbing it, and trying to strangle it. While he was doing this, his was pounding his back paws against it's rib cage. The bear fell, Vince falling on top of it. He tumbled off, backing back into the brush. He was panting for breath heavily. He shaped back into a human, examining his new scars.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Angel shut her eyes quickly but then, felt nothing, hearing the bear's loud roar of pain. Slowly she opened her eyes to see the bear on the ground, unconsious. She cocked her head and then the scent drifted to her... his scent. Silently, she transformed into human Alex following and then stopped by the brush. Hands on her hips. "Come on, I smelt you, show yourself." she said simply.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:24 pm

"Wait a sec.... Ow! He got me there." Vince stepped out of the bushes, examining a long cut on his arm. The blood was dripping off it, and onto to ground. Vince kicked the bear's limp body. "Stupid bear." His nose twitched and Vince looked towards the females. "I swear, I'm not gonna hurt you, just was walking. And smelt a bear."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Angel shrugged. "Hey I'm Angel."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:45 pm

(You can do better than that. Sad )
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:47 pm

{No, really not right now... my mind's pretty much going.... KABLAMMO! right now. I'll try doing better next time.}
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 pm

(Okay. And haha.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:53 pm

{Okay here we go;}

Angel gave a long sigh and exmained the cut on his arm. She looked up at him and nodded. "Okay, I believe you." she said, though her stomach clenched as he blue eyes never dared meet his. "I'm Angel, and this is my adoptive daughter, Alex." she said and looked over Alex. Alex was waving and smiling weakly. Angel giggled and turned back to him. "Would you like for me to heal that? I have the gift to heal people. It's in my blood here." Angel bit herself, giving a small but and but it to his mouth. "Drink my blood and you'll instantly heal."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:09 pm

"No. I'm not a vampire. I'll be fine." Vince cringed and pushed her arm away. "To be honest, it'll heal in about five minutes. He winked. "I'm Vince. And it's nice to meet you." Vince waved back to the little girl. He sighed. "So, I'll be going now. I guess I'll see you once in a while." He nodded goodbye, popping his earphones back in, and walking forward, towards nowhere.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down