Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a mate *Strong stallions Needed*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Looking for a mate *Strong stallions Needed* Empty Looking for a mate *Strong stallions Needed*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Elbony walked around, her beautiful coat was so beautiful it was like glimpsing at a dream mare, one only in fantasises. She reared up shaking her main then trotted around showing her speed then kicked a old oak tree leaving hoof marks in it showing her stranth. She stopped running in front of a lake and nickered for stallions to come. After that she put her muzzle to the ground and started grazing step by step bite by bite till moving to the lake water aging and taking a drink of the cool crisp water then bringing her head back up and letting water drip off it. She then started to trot around, her muscles rippling. Her main bouncing up and down. She looked so strong but truth was she really was not and she was quite skittish. She kept trotting around...

Looking for a mate *Strong stallions Needed* 9k=

Back to top Go down

Looking for a mate *Strong stallions Needed* Empty Re: Looking for a mate *Strong stallions Needed*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:30 am

[Hello?]

Back to top Go down

Looking for a mate *Strong stallions Needed* Empty Re: Looking for a mate *Strong stallions Needed*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:46 pm

[Please]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:46 pm

Name~ Unzip This
Nickname~ Zippy
Age~ 4
Gender~ Stallion
Breed~ Quarter Horse
Color~ Grulla

(I'll post and post pic tom.. gotta go to beedd Sad/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:48 pm

(K, bye. *Frowns* See ya latter. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:22 pm

http://www.highpointfarmandtack.com/TwisterApril08.jpg

Zippy~

My mouth gaped at the sight of the gorgeous mare. I broke into a gallop, I had to get to this mare before anyone else did. "Well Hello."I nickered, pausing and grazing close by her.

(sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Not seeing him coming she heard hooves and looked up, when he stopped he spooked her. She jumped a little then spoke, "Oh sorry about that, Hello to you to." She said shyly. She gave an embarrassed nervous look to him, smiling.

(Sss)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Zip~

"I'm Zip, it's a pleasure to meet you." I nickered quietly and rather shyly. I smiled back at her. "Oh, I'm sorry that I spooked you."I mumbled; cheeks turning a bit red. I finished my mouthful of grass and focusedon speaking..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:53 pm

Elbony blushed, "And to you to, I'm Elbony." She said less shyly, "Oh it's fine." She said wanting to add that she was the skittish type of mare that most mares didn't like cause they all ways had to have a stallion to protect them and they where weak. Her tail swished around freely as she spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:40 pm

(Is she in heatt?)

Zip~

I nodded solemnly. Just by looking at her I could tell that she was the skittish type of mare. I knew that other mare's hated that type because the skittish type always got the attention of the studs. But me.. peronally? I thought it was adorable and loved mares that were like that. "Soo..
I trailed off rather awkwardly. "What brings you here?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:12 pm

(Not yet)

"I'm looking for a mate, some one strong to protect me, and some one to raise a family with." Elbony spoke louingly (Can't spell it but it means to really want something. Smile ) then looked him in the eye, "And you?" She said to him before a stallion berstead through the trees scaring her, she hid behind Zip lightly but had her shoulders and up beside him as she looked to the intruding stallion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Zippy~

I wasn't able to answer her before a large,muscular stud burst through the trees and into the meadow. I reared up towards the stud, screaming my challenge. What could he possibly want.I sneered at him, pawing at the earth and digging up large chunks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:25 pm

The stallion reared up as well and spoke, "I challenge you for the mare." The studs words sent shivers down Elbony. She looked to Zippy with fear in her eyes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Zippy~

I was never much of a fighter.. nor very talented at it. So I wasn't so sure I could win against this massive stud."Uh-Uhmm okay."I stuttered quite nervous. I took a few steps forward and waited for him to make the first move..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:58 pm

The stallion pinned his ears and charged him. Elbony watched hoping Zippy was strong enough to fight off the creepy dude...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:12 pm

Zippy~

I reared up to meet his charge, whacking him on the neck and head with my hooves. It hadn't stopped his charge though, the stud still barreled right into me as I was rearing. He nearly crushed me; knocking me down at my stomach and them running over me. For several long moments I just lay there moaning in pain. But soon I regained my footing and tried to perpare myself for his nexy series of blows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:20 pm

The stallion laughed, "What challenge is this? It's like stealing a mommy from a foal!" He said rearing up at him and slowly coming down. I watched and nickered encouragement to Zippy...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Zippy~

Afterwards blood poured out of my mouth and nose, I had a dozen cuts and gashes all over me and I was extremely bloodied. "Fine, you win."I spat, falling weakly to my knees.

(Do you want me to play the stud now?)) XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:40 pm

I rushed to Zippy sneering at the stallion and laying down by zip.

(Sure)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:43 pm

(I shall call him Zeke and he shall be my Zeke forever and ever and ever! lmao))( Woww I just reailzedd something Zeke is a sss.. Strong, Strange, Stud. XD )

Zeke~

"Come along mare.. don't make me kill him."I snapped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:50 pm

(LOL Smile )

Elbony stood up and nuzzled Zippy, "Bye Zippy" she said, her voice sadden. Elbony walked head down to the stud and nipped at him ears back for a moment. As they walked the skittish mare heard something and spooked, stopping and freezing. Wide eyed she looked around till realised it was only a
squral making quite a noise. She then sped up to catch up with Zeke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:09 pm

Zeke~

We walked on and on for several miles until we reached a small little meadow. I paused and looked back at her. "I'd appreciate it if you cooperated with me on this."I trailed off but then returned to my sentence. "I want to make a herd and have foals."I snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:24 pm

I rolled my eyes, "If your going to breed me your going to have to force me." She snorted in his face, "And wait till I go in heat...Jerk".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:31 pm

Zeke~

"Hmmph, alright. I shall wait. And if you make it unpleasant I will make it twice as bad."I snorted right back in her face. She hated me and basically was my prisioner.. so I would treat her like one. Suddenly I shoved her stomach up against a tree, from her impact against the tree fell several strong vines. Quickly I wrapped several vines around her stomach, neck, face and legs to spread them.She could not escape from them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:43 pm

"Hey, hey hey!" She shouted, "Stop it! Untie me." She said nipping at him, "It's not like I'm running away yet. Jeez, and that hurt. Know your own strength." She said, her voice feisty. The mare looked down at the grass and tried to reach it but no luck so she groaned. "If something hurts me I swear you'll never ever see me aging. I'll so run away and never stop running." She said nibbled on the vein but it tasted horrible so she spit it out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum