Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wondering Male

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wondering Male Empty Wondering Male

Post by Crimzen Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:51 am

Welcome!

This is a topic for my male wolf Crimzen, you may learn more about him here:

( https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9138-crimzen-s-bio )
Only 1 female is allowed.
Female must be in heat.

Beginning the roleplay:

Crimzen wondered around the plains his nose high as he sniffed the winds currents, he had just recently left his home pack in search of starting a family of his own. Sadly he hadn't found any free females who where looking to start a family of their own, Crimzen sighed lowered his head back into the moist grass he walked along the wet surface, in search of a mate.

Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

http://thecrimsoncresent.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Wondering Male Empty Re: Wondering Male

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Name:Mandi
Coat:A Dusty gold with white snowflake pattern on top.
(I can't post right now so, ill post later Very Happy)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:45 pm

Ok No problem, post when you can. =D

Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:42 am

Mandi padded through the forest, her bedraggled fur and her husky blue eyes made her stand out, being in her first heat she was looking for a mate. she had recetenly been told by her father that some time soon, it would be time to start a pack, she had been in heat for almost 3 days now, so she sat down and curled her tail around her legs and howled.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:02 am

Midna wondered through the forest, sniffing the ground and air. She sighed, eyes lowered and tail drooped. Crimzen, her friend, left her when she didn't even know it! She liked him for a male. He was sweet and talented and kept her warmth. But he left her! She couldn't get him outta her head but still, she wondered daily and nightly what had happened on one of her first crushes. What exacly? She thought and then smelt the air. She stopped when she caught the scent of the scent quickly running up her nose and leading her. "Crimzen!" she snarled. Growling, sleeking, she slowly made her way, following his scent trail that led behind him, sniffing at the lush grass. She let out a deep-throated snarl and jumped on him, keeping him down with strong and lean muscels. "Remember me?" she snarled, flipping him over. "I'm the one you befriended then left!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:56 am

Crimzen

Crimzen yelped as he was slammed into the ground, this chin flat on the grass. He sighed he thought he had wondered into another males territory, and the outcome would be the same, the roaring of the male's voice, the barks of his loyal pack members following behind him, giving him that cruel stare. His ears twitched as he heard a females voice, it sounded so familiar..yet angered, he'd never heard the voice like this before, he was turned over on his back only to met the blue eyes that started into his, angered.

'Midna?' He thought, and lowered his ears once the female spoke.

"Hi Midna." He smiled weakly, "I'm sorry I left so early." Crimzen frowned, "I was looking for a mate." He leaned his head back, smelling the tempting scent of heat.
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:38 am

Mandi yelped when she heard another wolf yelp, she ran to were the sound echoed, the sound ringing in her ears, ignoring her heat scent she ran into a bush and peeped out of the thin leaves, she saw a male and a female, she came into the clearing and smelt three different scents, one from the male, one from the female, and her own heat scent.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Crimzen

Even though Crimzen was held down on the grass, his tailed wagged happily as he spotted the approaching female. He gave the new female a warm smile, as of him and Midna where just fooling around, his nostrils flared as the heat scent began stronger. As if oxygen was no longer available, she was beautiful he fur a bright golden color, with strange snowflake patterns, it made Crimzen think of his own strange markings.

'So it's her scent..' He thought, his red eyes never left her,

"Hello." Crimzen greeted.
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Mandi laughed "Hello, As I've heard, you are Crimzen I take it." she said, shaking he pelt, making the snowflake patteren make the snowflakes on her pelt look like they were falling "I'm Mandi, short for Madiline." she yipped, wagging her tail.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Crimzen

Crimzen grinned he could feel his cheeks run hot, blushing,

"That's me." He said, smiling as she shook her pelt,

"Beautiful name." Crimzen praised, as he manged to slide out form under Midna, he walked over to her sitting down in front of her,

"Nice too meet ya."
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Mandi smiled at Midna, then back to Crimzen "so, is this your friend then?" she said, nodding to the female.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:15 pm

Crimzen

Crimzen turned his head back to Midna as he followed her gaze, he shrug his shoulder,

"In a way.." He said, "But, she pretty mad about me leaving early." Crimzen continued, then gave a faint smile.
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:17 pm

"ahhhh, I see.... Sooooo, are you single?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the left.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Crimzen

Crimzen grinned shly,

'Did she really ask me that?' He nodded happily, "I am." Crimzen smiled warmly as the heat scent began stronger, he crouched down his tail wagged happily behind him swaying side to side, he wanted to become close friends with her before any serious happened.

Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:32 pm

"Oh, well, umm, errrr." I said as the heat scent started to grow stronger and waft up into the air.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Crimzen

The scent whipped into Crimzen's nose, he raised up slowly as he breathed in the wonderful scent. He sighed content and gazed at the female,

"Do you want to become mates?" He asked, her blushing. Crimzen couldn't hide his feeling for long, he could fell his cock stick out a bit, leaving only the peek visable.
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:39 pm

Midna looked at Crimzen growling, back arched she looked at the female and narrowed her gaze, growling even deeper that she was here. She then heard him ask and then bristled. "What?" she asked. "Are you serious? You like her but you just met the female!" she roared but then as she spoke she started to shake and tears started to well up. "You- you didn't appreciate what you had right here you jerk. I was the one who befriended you when you were lonely, and showed you new things. I-I was the one you were supposed to fall for. But you took me, and through my heart away to where I can't find it because I'm not like some snotty, horny and arrogant female who tries to get your attention with her heat scent!" Whipping around, she started to walk away tail between her legs. "I've been treated badly, but never this bad." she whispered loud enough for him to hear.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:46 pm

[center][color=white]Crimzen

Crimzen lowered his ears, her words hurt he was acting like a jerk and was listening to his instincts instead of his actual mind, he sighed maybe he should go and talk to her all she said was true, she was an actual friend even in the deep dark forest, Crimzen rolled his eyes at himself.

"Nice one Crimz.." He mumbled to himself, raising onto his paws he shook out the blades of grass turning to Midna direction,

"Excuse me." He said, and nodded to the golden female. Following after Midna, his pawsteps caution,
[/color
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:47 am

Mandi was feeling very hurt after the words that Midina had said 'because I'm not like some snotty, horny and arrogant female...' kept going around in her head, she shook the thought out of her head, she ran away into the forest starting to cry, she started to growl through her craked up, shaky voice "I'm not a snotty, horny and arrogant female! am I?" she sobbed to herself, she saw a deer and snapped and growled at it, it made a whinny sound and ran in the oppisite direction.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Midna stopped at the edge of the meadow which changed into a small river. She looked into it heartbeat hoarse and eyes red from hurt. She couldn't believe all those things she said, but her mother always said from hurt to the emotions of anger, she was a female of truth and realization for others. She heard slow caution of pawsteps and spun around, to see Crimzen. Her red eyes widended and she looked at her eyes narrowed. "What do you want?" she whispered. "There's nothing more to say is it not?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Mandi walked slowly to a pool of water she growled and let out a scream, she started to swish the water around the water violently, she attacked the water to much and fell in, she rose to the top coughing she rested her paws on the bank, half her body still in the water "My life is mean." she muttered to herself.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Crimzen

Crimzen paused as he nearly ran into Midna, he noticed her eyes where red with hurt he steeped back a few feet/ He was till wary of her anger, although he couldn't hold it against her, he would be pissed if a girl turned her back on him like that, he lowered his head.

"I'm sorry.." He apologized, "I never knew you felt that way."
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:57 pm

Midna sighed and lowered her ears. "It's because you were too selfish to ask me. You could talk to another female, which hurts me that you can't talk to me alone."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:51 pm

May i join? but not as a snortty, horny, arrogant female lol
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Yeah. I'm hoping we could start a pack though. He said anyone could join.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next