Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you hear me? Can you feel me? Can you touch me?

Go down

Can you hear me? Can you feel me? Can you touch me? Empty Can you hear me? Can you feel me? Can you touch me?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Name:Shasta (Sha sh a)
Personality: She is outstanding and strong with her word. She has big dreams and never gives up till she must. She is cheerful and sweet. Loves to run and traivle.
Appearance: Long legs, big muscles for her bread, beautiful bay. She is a mare you can lock eyes on and can't take them off you might say but she does not care.
History:None ya
Heart: Of Gold
Picture:
Can you hear me? Can you feel me? Can you touch me? Thumbnail.aspx?q=1238439434423&id=f74d2a9c0fd6f870cc907d6b5b7e2117&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cheval-arabe.ca%2fimages%2fPhotos2007porteouverte074

Storey line: She has a dream to go to the Arrow Head Mountains (My site) and is trailing thought the garden of plenty and though many other Hl lands to Arrow head mountains but it will take awhile and though she doesn't know it she's going to pick up a few others on the way.

1st topic located: In the garden of plenty.

Topic name:I have a dream but I didn't know it would turn into a herd fallowing behind me (Blah blah blah).

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum